All Comments on 'Flo: My Step-Son's Got a Gift'

by BusterGonad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
Not incest

Loved the premise, but hitting the ceiling was too far fetched. "Anon" is right though... you need fresh eyes to proofread your stories, spell check is not enough. Not only misused words but missed words altogether. Would have been hotter to me if this was a story between mother and son. I gave this one three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please add more chapters to this!!

This was a great story! Now you should do more chapters. The step-son should have sex with her while on the phone with her husband, while she's doing a conference call, and especially when his dad comes home. There should be several close encounters that add to the stepmother's lust with her stepson. This story was great please add more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I kind of got lost a couple of times, by the way the story kept switching from real time to the porno on his computer.

A good storyline though.

I like the thought that he is going to be fucking his step-mother a lot.

BusterGonadBusterGonadover 12 years agoAuthor
Enjoy

Apologies to those who found this hard to read. I did proof it myself, but obviously missed some spots. Thanks for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

You need to write more of this. I dore the idea of it and can't wait to see you expand on it :)

28par728par7over 12 years ago
Still

Very good stories. Pending the result with impatience and waiting for more details on the people to facilitate the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Like soya "beef" burgers!

If you are going to write a mother/son story then why make it about a "Step" son!

Either it is a mom/son story or it is not.

A Mom/"Step" Son story is like making beefburgers with soya beans!

If you have a problem with mom/son relationship then simply stay out of the genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusterGonad@BusterGonad
184 Followers
I write stories for fun. I never considered profit an option. If you don't like these stories, it's fine. If you do, I'm pleased to please you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES