Flora Ann gets Tommy's Cherry

Story Info
He watches her exhibitionistic antics every night.
2.2k words
4.2
18.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Tommy," his mother called out from downstairs. "I'm leaving now. I won't be back until about 7:00 o'clock. TV dinner's in the freezer." Tommy glanced at his watch. 11:00 AM. "Okay, Mom. Don't worry; I can take care of myself."

"I know, dear, you're nineteen, you're a man now. Oh, by the way, I told Flora Ann she could borrow some of our linens; she's got a house full of company coming over this weekend and she needs some of our sheets and pillow cases. She'll be over sometime today to pick them up, so don't be startled if she pops in."

"Okay, Mom, thanks, see you tonight."

When he heard the front door close, Tommy got up and went to his second floor cupola window and looked down into Penny Detmeyer's first floor bedroom next door. Penney was Flora Anne's sixteen-year-old daughter. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever known, but she wouldn't give him the time of day. The sun glared off of her window pane, preventing him from seeing into the room. Night time would be the only time he'd be able to see her. Last night she had given him an exceptionally hot show. She left her window shades up and her curtains wide open. Bright bedroom lights shined on her like spotlights. It seemed that she was either unaware she could be seen from outside at night, or else she didn't care. Maybe she liked showing herself off naked. Wow! What he wouldn't give for her to strip right in front of him, to show every inch of her body—especially her tits and between her legs.

Tommy moved his gaze to the upstairs bedroom window of Flora Anne Detmeyer. Sometimes she also ran around naked at night, but this afternoon he couldn't see through her window either. Mrs. Detmeyer was pretty, sexy and divorced, but she was as old as his mother. Downstairs her daughter was young and fresh. He was still a virgin and more than anything else in the world he wanted to crack his cherry with Penny.

He went back to his bed and sat down. Thinking about Penny was making him horny. Last night she had taken off all of her clothes and stood before her full length mirror admiring herself. She'd cupped her ample firm titties, gently squeezed them, offered them to herself in the mirror, and then began to dance like a stripper. Tommy wondered if she knew he was watching, because while she was dancing, she had bent over with her butt facing him, showing off her beautiful, exciting ass. He had gotten so horny from that one move that he'd almost cum without even touching himself. He reached under his bed and withdrew a triple-X girly magazine and opened it to his most recent favorite picture.

"Oh god," he whispered. He was so horny now he couldn't help himself, so he quickly undressed. Completely naked now he began to stroke himself. He thought he heard the back door close, but he was so engrossed in his fantasy the fact that someone might have entered never registered.

"Oh my god," he whispered again. The thrill of orgasm had begun to build in his loins.

And then without warning there was a light tapping on his opened bedroom door. He looked up, and framed in the doorway, Mrs. Detmeyer stood looking at him. She was smiling and there was a twinkle in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Tommy, I didn't mean to startle you."

"Oh my, I'm so sorry, Mrs. Detmeyer." He grabbed his underwear from the floor and tried to cover his genitals. Impossible. No matter what he did something always stuck out.

How long had she been standing there looking at me? What must she think?

"Don't worry about me, dear. Your mother said to be sure to check your closet for sheets and pillow cases. You just pretend I'm not here," and she strode boldly into the room. As she passed him on the way to his closet, she admired his nakedness and smiled. "Just keep on doing whatever you were doing, honey, I don't mind, it doesn't bother me at all."

As Mrs. Detmeyer rummaged through his closet, it occurred to Tommy that she had seemed to like looking at him naked. Maybe she wanted to see all of his hard prick and balls, maybe even wanted to watch him jack off. Maybe even more than that. He slowly pushed his clothes back onto the floor, grasped his throbbing penis and slowly pumped it. "Mrs. Detmeyer, does it bother you that I have no clothes on?"

She turned and watched him masturbate for a long moment before answering. "No, sweetheart, I don't mind, if it doesn't bother you it sure doesn't bother me."

He thought a moment before saying what was most on his mind. Maybe he shouldn't say it. Mrs. Detmeyer might be offended, maybe Penny would hear about it, and his mother would surely find out. How embarrassing that would be. But then he took a deep breath and said it anyway, "Maybe I shouldn't say this, Mrs. Detmeyer, but I kind of like it when you look at me like this. In fact, it really turns me on, big time."

Her smile remained, and he was sure the look of amusement in her eyes had changed to desire. "It really turns me on too, looking at you like that," she whispered hoarsely.

As she stared, he pushed down at the base of his prick, so as to expose all ten inches of his thick hard throbbing meat. "Tommy, did anyone ever tell you that you have a really large penis"?

"No Mrs. Detmeyer, I always thought it was kind of normal." He looked down at his organ and slowly pumped it once. "Do you really think it's bigger than normal?"

Her fixed gaze on his gentiles was like that of a predator ready to devour them. This whole thing with Mrs. Detmeyer was so forbidden, so scary, so exciting it made him weak and dizzy. "Oh Tommy, if you only knew. You are truly a stud. I hesitate to tell you this but you have a treasure between your legs. You have a delicious looking lollipop that I'd like to put in my mouth... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. If your mother knew I was standing here looking at you naked like this, that I wanted to put my hands all over you, that I wanted to give you a blow job in the worst way, she'd have me arrested. Either that or she'd cut off my tits."

Tommy was so excited now, that he was woozy and panting. "Oh god what you're saying sounds so good, so exciting, I want you to do those things to me, I want to see you naked. I don't just want to see your tits, I want to see your pussy and butt hole."

"Does my butt hole fascinate you—turn you on?" She touched his cheek and smiled, producing a dimple he had not previously noticed.

"Oh god, yes."

"Well I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Her hands shook as she began to unbutton her blouse. A moment later she reached around and unsnapped the back of her bra, releasing two firm, luscious melon sized breasts.

Tommy could hardly control his excitement. He had never seen a woman's breasts up close, except for his mother's, but that didn't really count. He reached out to Mrs. Detmeyer and touched her nipples and then squeezed and fondled her mammary flesh. "Wow, your tits are so nice. They're so big." "Just like your tool, big boy. You're so thick and long I'm not sure you will fit in me." "Then I'd just have to force it, wouldn't I? Jam it real hard, maybe split you in two." She kicked her flimsy panties aside and grabbed his throbbing penis and waggled it back and forth. "Want to see my butt hole now?"

"Oh god, yes. I might even want to ram it in there."

With a twinkle in her eyes she said, "God Tommy, that sounds like rape. Would you really want to rape me?"

"Mmm maybe." She turned around; spread her legs, and bent over, exposing all of that secret, forbidden part of her femininity that got Tommy so excited. He explored the full length of her crotch with his finger tips, from butt hole through her dripping wet pussy. She turned around and dropped to her knees between his legs. "I'll take over now," she said as she grabbed his tool. She slowly licked his balls and nibbled-licked the full length of the underside of his shaft, and then raised her mouth to the purple bulbous head, looked up into his eyes and plunged his throbbing organ into her mouth and down her throat as far as it would go. The lower four inches was left exposed. While she licked and sucked, she slowly moved her head up and down. Clasping the lower part that wouldn't fit into her mouth and throat she masturbated him while she gave him head.

"Oh my, oh my god,' Tommy groaned. "I'm about to come."

She quickly rose up off of him and said, "Not yet, stud, lay down on your back. I need you to impale me with that huge pole of yours."

As she mounted him, he asked, "Would Mom really cut off your tits?" The idea of slicing off those beautiful sexy milk mountains struck him as a crime and a sheer waste, yet, unexpectedly, it kindled a spark of dark excitement, adding to his growing orgasmic pleasure.

She smiled and kissed him on the lips. "Maybe, why?"

"I don't know, that sounds kind of kinky and exciting in a dark kind of way."

"If it pleasured you and you could do it without really doing it, I'd let you do it to me." She paused and then continued. "That sounds really dumb, doesn't it?" She paused again before continuing. "If you really like that kind of thing, maybe I can find some drawings or comics on the internet about tits being cut off." "That would be cool. I'd really like that. See if you can find drawings of big tits being sliced off, a series showing before, during and after."

"I think I can handle that. I've got my kinky side too, and I've learned my way around the internet pretty well, in fact I think I know right where to go to find what you like. That would be much better than you slicing mine off."

The fit was tight; nine inches of Tommy's organ went into her, filling her, stretching her. She moaned as she slowly rose up and down, attempting unsuccessfully to force all of it into her. "Oh god Tommy, you're hurting me. What are you trying to do to me?"

"I want to rape and rip you with my thick meaty sword."

Tommy grabbed both of her tits, squeezed them, and then pulled them one by one to his mouth. He fantasized having the fangs of a vampire, of sinking them into her fleshy milk mountains, of sucking her blood. That might even be better than cutting them off.

The older woman and the young boy-stud came together in a noisy juicy orgasm. If his mother had come in the house at that moment and heard the screams coming from upstairs, she would have thought that someone was being murdered or tortured, and would probably have called nine-one-one.

When it was over, Flora Anne collapsed onto her young lover, both too exhausted to move. "Oh, Tommy, that was so good. I just might have to do this again. Maybe even on an occasionally basis—or maybe more often than occasional."

"I think I'd like that too Mrs Detmeyer."

"Flora Anne, call me Flora Anne. We'd have to be careful. I sure wouldn't want your mother to find out."

"You mean she might cut off your tits?"

"No, I'm not worried about that."

"Wouldn't you be afraid you might get pregnant?" She laughed and said, "No, I got fixed after Penny was born."

"Your daughter, Penny, is really pretty."

"You stay away from her. If I catch you chatting her up, or putting moves on her, I'll cut off your dick and cram it down your throat, slice you open from ass hole to belly button, cut off your head." She was smiling as she spoke, but her eyes were not. Tommy knew that on some level she may well have meant what she was saying. "Don't worry Flora Anne, you are quite enough for me, I promise I won't hit on your pretty daughter."

"I'm sure you won't," and then she kissed him on his soft sensuous lips. "Gotta go. I've got a lot to do." After visiting the upstairs bathroom, she stood before Tommy's full length mirror and quickly dressed. When she was satisfied she had put herself back together correctly, she picked up the stack of sheets and pillow cases. "Bye. Tommy."

"When can I see you again?"

"I'll be in touch."

"Don't forget the comic books."