Used and Abused

Story Info
I am fucked and bred.
3k words
4.21
40k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a regular day at home and I was just preparing to settle into my nice, little afternoon nap. This was usually the time of the day when my house would be empty with my parents out at work and the maids having completed their work and left for the day. I never got to enjoy the solitude of the afternoons at my place until a few months back because around this time I would usually be at school. But it has now been four months since I have graduated from school and two months since my 18th birthday but I haven't really enrolled in a college yet because I wanted to indulge my love for travelling and spend some time going around the places in bucket list before I settled into the mundanities of adult, responsible life. Needless to say I was, thus, enjoying a very leisurely few months.

I had just settled into my bed and tucked myself under the comforter when I heard the bell at the main door going off. I grunted in frustration as I prepared to open the door - the one thing I absolutely hated about living alone. I wondered who could it be at this time of the day. I opened the door and faced a man in his thirties, he looked haggard after having walked in the sweltering heat outside and seemed to be there for some maintenance service. I was a little confused at his presence, because no one had informed me to be prepared for such a visit but I nevertheless invited him inside and offered him a glass of water.

"What service are you here for? I am sorry I wasn't aware of this," I inquired.

He was busy chugging down the glass of water, so I waited for his response. He finished drinking and then looked up at me properly for the first time and immediately seemed to avert his eyes. I tried to think of a reason why he would do that.

"I am here for the maintenance service of a computer, we got a call that there were some glitches in one of the softwares," he replied while stealing a glance at my body.

I looked down and noticed what I was wearing - I was sporting a thin, almost transparent yellow tank top without a bra and really tiny shorts that barely reached the top of my thighs. I also noticed that the dark areola of my 36 D sized breasts were clearly visible through the top. The man had of course noticed this before I did and was repeatedly stealing glances at my chest in a manner that both made me uncomfortable as well as hot. I tried to cross my arms in front of my boobs, believing that it would cover them somewhat but all in vain - the boobs were too large to be smothered.

"Alright, please follow me," I instructed the man as I turned towards my bedroom where the computer was placed.

He followed me without a single word and I was sure that he got a good peek at the bottom curve of my butt cheeks that must have been visible under my shorts. The knowledge that I was exposed to this strange man and that we were all alone in the house did delicious things to my pussy. I had him sit before the computer and then wondered about going away and changing my attire because while I enjoyed the attention I didn't want to overdo things.

I was about to walk out of the room when I glanced down at the lap of the man and noticed a slight bulge in his trousers. It was a turn on like nothing else. I decided to prolong the act. I reclined on the bed which was conveniently placed right beside the computer table. As I rested my back against a pillow, my boobs further jutted out from my chest and the shorts rode up till they were just covering my pussy, but barely. I took up a book that was on the bed for reading and peeked at the man from the corner of my eyes. He was looking at me, more unabashedly. I felt my pussy get wetter, I could imagine how slick my labia would feel if I were to touch them now. I desperately wanted to reach down and touch my clit as the man looked at me.

"Can you show me what the problem exactly is?" he suddenly asked, startling me out of my horny haze.

I got off the bed and walked towards him, I stopped right beside him facing the computer and bent down to get a better look at the screen. My ass was within touching distance of him and I was sure that he was getting a good look at my boobs, which were hanging down and swaying with my movements. I pointed at an application on the screen and he reached for the mouse on the table to open it, I leaned a little further down so that my now hardened nipples could touch the back of his hands.

As soon as his knuckles brushed my nipples a jolt travelled to my pussy and I worried that I might start dripping down the thighs. I heard his little intake of breath at the contact. I moved once again, with the pretence of showing him something else and I felt him seize the opportunity to lightly squeeze my nipples between two of his knuckles. I couldn't take the tease anymore, I desperately wanted him to properly pinch my swollen nipples.

"Can you shift a little?" I asked for him to shift a little on the seat, so that I could squeeze myself in the seat beside him, "it's a little difficult to operate standing up, actually."

He didn't move by a lot but that was all the better - I would be more within his reach. As soon as I sat down, I felt him elbowing my left boob with the hand that he had stretched out for controlling the mouse. On the pretense of showing him yet another thing, I leaned into his elbow, mashed my boobs against his hand and deepened the cleavage that was clearly visible over the top. By now the little tent had grown substantially bigger in his pants and by the size of it I could guess that it was of considerable proportions. I let my hands rest on my lap and moved the left one slightly such that my forearm would be resting on his lap. Then slowly, as he got busy with the work I shifted my left hand such that my fingers were lightly brushing his cock through his pants.

In response to my touch, I felt a hand lifting my boobs and I looked down to see that he was using his other hand to fondle me, while maneuvering the mouse with the other one. I sat there lightly caressing his cock through his pants as slowly squeezed my boobs tighter. Then, just as I felt I couldn't take it anymore and wanted a more firm touch, I felt him pinch one nipple really hard. I couldn't help gasping at the action. All pretences were out of the window as he removed his hand from the mouse and put it around me to reach the other boob. Now, both my boobs were in his hands and he was taking the liberty to mash them against each other and then releasing them so that they would bounce on my chest, he then squeezed both the boobs such that they took an elongated shape and I couldn't help but let out a moan.

"I want to clip your nipples and play with them," he murmured against my ears.

I had always been fascinated by rough nipple play, that's why I quietly got up and moved to get him a few clothes' clips from the veranda. When I returned he was standing and stroking his cock over his pants. He took the clips from me and instructed me to lay down on the bed. I reclined at the corner of the bed as he lifted my top to expose my boobs. After pinching both the nipples very hard, he bent over and took one of the nipples in his mouth and licked it before sucking so hard that I had to squeeze my knees together. He then bit the nipple and pulled it up with his teeth as his other hand slid down my stomach and grazed my trimmed pussy beneath the shorts. I cried out in pain and pleasure. His hand slowly caressed my hairy mound before gently dipping in and touching my clit, it was already swollen and throbbing and his touch on top of that was like a jolt of electricity. He released my nipple from between his teeth and it bounced crazily before returning to it normal state, he then took the other nipple between his thumb and forefinger before putting his mouth on it. This time I was ready for his bite, as he stretched my nipple away from my body with his teeth but it hurt just as much. He stretched my boobs with his teeth while his middle finger parted my slit and entered my pussy.

He soon released my nipple and withdrew his hands from my pussy and I whined at the loss of his touch, I wanted more. He bent down and swiftly pulled down my shorts and pulled up the top over my head and asked me to lift up my hands over my such before using the top to tie my hands to the headboard. I had never really tried bondage but the notion of it had always excited it and now it just acted as a further turn on. He then removed his own shirt and pulled down his pants along with the boxer to reveal an uncircumcised cock that was well-endowed and already dripping precum. He collected two clips and walked towards me, first taking on boob into his hand and clipping the nipple the at the very edges so that the pressure would be exponentially more, I moaned as the clip bit into my nipple and sent shocks of pain and pleasure right up to my pussy.

"I have never done this to a woman as big-busted as you, it looks so sexy that I could cum from this sight alone."

His words excited me further and I writhed on the bed, yearning for his touch. He bends down to give a twist to each of the clips before slapping both my boobs a couple of times to create more movement, which makes my nipples ache even more.

"Fuck..." I moan and spread my legs wide for him to have access to my dripping pussy.

He takes the hint and further parts my legs till I am spread out before him in an obscene manner. He then places himself between my highs and lifts them over his shoulders. I feel his hot breath on my exposed inner labia and clit and shiver with the sensation it generated - this guy, whose name is yet unknown to me, is driving me to the brink of the most intense pleasure. He dips his head further and swipes his tongue across my slit and then immediately licks my exposed clit before sucking it into his mouth and playing with it with the tip of his tongue. I keen under him, desperate for a release from the intense torture that he is subjecting me to, as I feel a deep orgasm building in the pits of my belly. He then uses his forefinger to finger my hole and tease me further to the brink. But just as I felt the prgasm gushing over he withdrew both his finger and mouth. I let out a guttural groan in protest and irritation. I tried to coax him by pulling him into me with my legs but he resisted and reached beside us to lift up a clip.

He used one hand to keep my pussy folds separated while clipping my clit with the other one. I jerked into his hands as the tight clip clamped down on my overly sensitive clit and let out a deep moan. This man was dragging to the depths of pleasure and I would do anything for a release now. He gave a sharp tweak to the clip on my clit and then tugged the ones on my nipples before inserting a finger inside me - he curled his finger inside me and started violently stroking what had to be my g-spot given how badly my legs were shaking with pent up tension.

"Please..." I begged him to allow me to cum but it had the opposite effect on him.

He detached himself from me and climbed out of the bed as I let out a groan of frustration but then he clutched my waist and flipped me upside down. I was glad that he wasn't done with me but the friction and the pressure of the bed on the clips on my nipples and clit was killing me and was driving me insane with pain and a strange pleasure. I rubbed myself against the bed to intensify the sensation and moaned from it. I felt him part my ass cheeks and then felt his hands put something that felt greasy like Vaseline on the rim of my asshole - the thought that he was preparing to penetrate my virgin ass got me excited beyond measure and afraid in equal measures. I was afraid the pain of it all would be too much. He massaged his way around the rim and then slowly spread the moisture from my pussy juiced along my ass crack before using the lubrication thus, gained to poke into my asshole.

"You are so tight, I will love putting my cock inside this hole."

He was one knuckle deep into ass when he started pumping in and out and the movement that was caused again almost made me cum. And then he suddenly plunged his entire finger in and I cried out in pain,which worked to dull the orgasmic buildup. I jerked from the penetration so hard that the clips bit into me and intensified the pain.

"The more you move, the more it is going to hurt. You little bitch, teasing men that way. You need to fucked hard and well."

With that he once again fingered me building up my orgasm once more, this was the third me I was at the brink of one and I couldn't take the orgasm denial anymore, so I pushed back into his fingers.

"Please let me cum, my tits and pussy are aching so much," I begged the man.

In response, he gave me one last hard stroke before removing his fingers all together and spreading my ass. I felt the tip of his cock on my asshole rim and I had only a second to process everything before he pushed the head of his lubricated cock into my ass - I cried out in pain and pleasure. He pushed till half of his cock was inside me.

"Take my cock up your ass, you bitch."

I moaned at his words as he started pumping in and out of my tight asshole. The sensation was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Soon he was balls deep in my ass and pumping frenetically. With each thrust I was getting pushed further into the mattress as the clips did their job of hurting my clit and boobs. In the middle of his thrusts he slapped my ass and I gave a shout of pain and surprise. This time the orgasm built in no time and gushed over me as I sensory overload from all the manhandling I had been subjected to. I felt my pussy gush and squirt as he reached down and removed the clips.

"Shitttttttt..." I moaned as the orgasm drew out from the jolt of pain and pleasure that flowed in me after he removed the clips, it was maddening.

I kept cumming, as he thrusted even harder. He seemed to be close to cumming as well as his thrusts grew more irregular and he started grunting under his breath. Suddenly, he completely withdrew from my ass and jerked my hips up such that I was lying with my face down and ass up in the air. I whimpered as I felt his cock against my sensitive pussy lips, he was merciless as he drove deep inside me in a single thrust, almost touching my cervix. He thrusted a few times but the strokes were so deep that I came again as he flicked my aching clit.

As I came down from my orgasm I felt him push in a last time before jerking still as a spurt of hot semen filled in my pussy and reached deep into the crevices of my womb. I wasn't on birth control and I had taken this stranger's seed deep in my pussy.

"This is what should be done to prick-teases like you, I want to fuck you again once you are round with my child. I will make your milk-filled boobs squirt as I fuck your pussy with a bottle in a public washroom. I am not done with you yet," he said this as he withdrew from me and I lay in a prone position with my hands tied on the bed.

He untied me and as he cleaned with cock with my shorts and dressed himself. I couldn't find the strength to get up after the two intense orgasms I just had. After having finished dressing himself, he tweaked my nipples once again as he spread my legs wide, with his cum and my juices clearly dripping out of my hole. Before I could react, he fetched his mobile and clicked pictures of me in that position and pocketed the device.

"Give me your number, bitch."

I recited my number in a haze, not really processing anything. He then collected his things and proceeded to leave the room. But he stopped at the door and turned around.

"You better do as I ask you to do now, you little whore, otherwise this picture with your contact and address details goes online."

I lay there thoroughly used, as I hear my leave through the main door.