Flowers in the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See?" he said. "The movies getting ready to start.

"No it's not; there's at least an hour of these stupid previews and..." Jenna started running her mouth again.

"Jenna, if you don't shut up," he threatened and pulled her out of her seat, pulling her onto his lap. "I swear to God, I'm going to bite you!"

"Really?" she asked, snuggling up to him. "I just don't want you to not like me and I'm so afraid if I shut up..."

"I love you," he whispered in her ear. "I love you a whole lot. Okay?"

"Okay, I'll shut up," she giggled, safe and happy in his embrace.

"Thank God!" he said and kissed the top of her head.

----

Fauna had her sweater and bra off and Scott played with her almost flat chest and very hard nipples.

"Oh!" she sighed and shoved her small tongue into his mouth, then brazenly grabbed his throbbing erection.

"About how long it takes your mom to do her groceries?" she whispered in his ear.

"About an hour, I guess," he whispered back.

"Oh, God, Scotty!" she whimpered as he took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked hotly at it.

"I want to..." she whispered in his ear as she unzipped his jeans and worked his cock out.

"Baby, oh!" he said as she slithered off of the couch and knelt down in front of him.

Her small mouth went immediately to the head of his cock. She began to lick rapidly at his sensitive cock head while her small hands began to jack his cock quickly. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked on the head, hard.

"We need to be finished before your mom gets back," she needlessly explained as she released his cock with an audible 'pop.'

She then began to suck and jack his cock frantically.

"Fauna, I'm going to, oh, shit!" Scott warned, then began to pump stream after stream into her hot, wet mouth.

"Oh, Scotty, I love the way you taste," she sighed with genuine pleasure when he finally ceased pumping his seed into her mouth.

"I do it good?" she asked when she'd put her bra and sweater back on.

"Yeah, Baby, you were great," Scott mumbled, not even reacting to a Reggie Bush fumble.

"Who's winning?" Linda asked as she carried the first bag into the house.

"Me," Scott said and Fauna laughed out loud and slapped him on his arm.

"Think you can pry your butt off the couch and go get the rest of the groceries?" Linda asked, not paying any attention to the two teenagers.

"I'll help her put the stuff away," Fauna decided. "It's too cold outside."

----

"What a pussy," Rusty Charles sneered as Glen drove away.

"He is not!" Jenna protested hotly, despising her step-father even more than she already did.

"Uh huh, know a pussy when I see one," Rusty sneered and popped the top of yet another beer. "And that boy is one big ass, cock sucking, dress wearing pussy."

"I hate you," she hissed at him.

"You turn up here all knocked up, your ass is out of here, you hear?" Rusty yelled as Jenna slammed her bedroom door shut.

He envisioned what the unattractive girl would look like, belly all swollen with a baby, large breasts even larger, filled with milk, and got a shaky erection. Marie Charles meekly came into the living room, wiping her hands on a dishtowel.

"Roast is almost ready," she timidly said.

"You hear what I told your slut daughter, huh?" Rusty demanded.

"No, what?" Marie asked, not bothering to defend her daughter's virtue.

"Told her she shows up pregnant, her ass is out of my house," Rusty sneered and smiled nastily as he noticed that his cock was as erect as it had been in months.

"It's my house," Marie thought to herself but scampered back into the kitchen to finish their dinner.

----

That girl is the sweetest little thing," Linda told Scott when he returned from driving Fauna home. "I swear to God, after that Megan Campion you were with..."

"Uh huh," Scott smiled.

"I'm serious; she even helped put groceries up; Megan wouldn't have moved her butt off that couch," Linda went on.

"Yeah, Mom, I know," Scott smiled and opened the refrigerator.

"Uh uh, I'm cooking," Linda warned.

"And you; where you been all day?" Linda asked Glen when he came into the house.

"Movies with Jenna," Glen shrugged.

"What'd you see?" Scott asked.

"Top of her head," Glen mouthed to Scott and the two brothers shared a smile.

Out loud he named the romantic comedy that was playing.

"What?" Scott asked. "Fauna said they already seen that movie."

"I know, dude, that's all I heard was 'oh wait, wait, you're going to love this," Glen rolled his eyes.

----

Fauna sat on the edge of her bed, carefully applying the palest of pink nail polish to her toe nails. Her fingernails already glistened with the acrylic color. On her head, a fluffy towel was wrapped, turban style. Her pink bathrobe hung loosely, framing her pale pink nightgown.

"Do all your homework?" her mother asked from the doorway.

"Uh huh," Fauna answered, putting the last stroke to her toe nail.

"All of it?" her mother asked, suspicious.

"Yes ma'am," Fauna said, looking up and looking into her mother's eyes.

"Don't know when you had the time; I swear, running all over the place with that Scott boy," her mother grumbled.

Fauna ignored her mother and took the towel turban off, revealing her smooth head. Her mother shuddered as Fauna turned around, revealing the red, angry looking scar that ran down her neck, disappearing underneath the yoke of the bathrobe.

"Will you help me with my wig, please?" Fauna asked.

"Of course," her mother sighed.

"There you go," she teased, simply plopping it down on top of Fauna's head.

"Mom!" Fauna giggled, stamping her foot.

"Seriously, Fauna, you do need to tell him," Mrs. Davendorf said quietly. "The longer you put it off, the worse it's going to be."

"I know, but Mom, please," Fauna said, a tear beginning to drift down her cheek. "I've never had a boyfriend before."

"The minute, and I do mean the minute it looks like it's getting too serious, you better tell him," Mrs. Davendorf said, waggling a finger at Fauna. "And if you don't, I will."

"Yes ma'am," Fauna agreed, hoping that day would never come.

Chapter 4

Scott, Jenna, and Fauna watched as Tammy Fontenot put a poster on the wall of the cafeteria. The profoundly hard of hearing girl stood on a chair, stretched as tall as she could, then attached the poster using scotch tape on the corners and then jumped backward and examined her handiwork.

How about that, huh?" Scott said as they could clearly read the announcement of the St. Thomas Aquinas Sweethearts Dance.

"Ooh! Tell Glen I want to go to that," Jenna demanded.

"You?" Megan sneered nastily as she carried her tray to another table where Ronnie waited for her.

"Yes me, ass hole," Jenna snapped.

"How about you?" Scott asked, nudging Fauna with his foot.

"I don't know," Fauna said quietly, eyes wet.

Yes she did want to go. Ever since coming to St. Thomas Aquinas in the ninth grade, she'd been dreaming of going to the Sweethearts Dance, of feeling a boy's arms around her, of feeling Scott's arms around her.

But her mother was pestering her more and more to tell Scotty. And she knew, the moment she told Scotty, he would be gone.

She looked into his beautiful eyes and fought hard against the tears that were welling up.

"No, not really," she choked out.

Scott wasn't fooled. Fauna had looked at the poster Tammy put up and continued to stare at it long after Tammy had walked away.

She put her head down and shoved a forkful of the lasagna (or what the cafeteria called lasagna) into her mouth and swallowed without chewing.

"You heard me?" Jenna shrilly demanded of Scott.

"Yes, Jenna, I heard you, Brother Dominick heard you and he isn't even in here, Coach Dumas heard you, Everybody heard you," Scott told her.

"And?" she said.

"And what?" Scott retorted.

"You going to tell Glen get me a ticket?" she demanded.

"Just one?" he teased her. "You go by yourself?"

"You know what I mean!" she squealed.

"Wow; they've gone up," Scott said to himself as he looked at the price of the tickets. "That's going to be sixty bucks right there."

But he knew they'd get the tickets; Mom didn't begrudge them much and if she did, Dad could always be counted on to send them the bucks.

Dad was working on the Alaskan Pipeline and made very good money, being a highly respected and sought after hydraulics engineer.

Dad also had a twenty six year old girlfriend, an erotic dancer that worked at the Gold Rush Saloon. Erica had been nineteen when Bobby Boudreaux had swept her off her feet. But a nineteen year old girlfriend and a thirty two year old wife don't often get along. Bobby had decided the wife and two sons and the comfortable home in Louisiana had to go.

But he was generous with the alimony, child support, and never seemed to mind whipping out his wallet when either one of his sons called.

"So when?" Jenna demanded.

"When what, Jenna?" Scott asked.

"When you going to tell him?" Jenna demanded.

"Soon as I see him," Scott promised.

"You better," Jenna threatened.

Ronnie was also looking at the cost of the tickets and thinking to himself, "Thirty bucks apiece? Fucking bitch better give up the ass I put out that kind of fucking money on her."

Megan had not balked when Ronnie demanded sex; flopping on her back was no great sacrifice, and even sucking Ronnie's cock was no big deal. But Ronnie knew that Scott had fucked both Megan's mouth and pussy. He wanted to be able to claim that he'd been able to get what Scott Boudreaux had not been able to get. He wanted Megan's ass.

Ronnie pretended to be Scott's friend, but the truth was, he was extremely competitive with Scott. And while Megan was beautiful, Ronnie resented that Scott had been with her first.

----

Scott and Fauna walked slowly toward Calculus class.

"You sure you don't want to go?" Scott asked.

"Yes," Fauna said, head hung low.

"Uh huh," Scott said, not fooled.

"Maybe they don't have the money for a dress and stuff," Scott thought to himself. "I'll go talk with Mrs. Davendorf about it."

"Sister Andrea, I don't feel too good," Fauna whispered to the nun and Sister Andrea nodded her assent.

"Hey, where're you going?" Scott tried to whisper to Fauna but the girl just gathered her books and quickly left the classroom.

Fauna sat in the bathroom and finally allowed the deep racking sobs to come.

"God, it's just not fair," she thought to herself. "I really do want to go; it would be the most beautiful night ever. Why God? Why?"

----

Jenna hummed happily to herself as she drove herself home; she would finally be going to the coveted Sweethearts Dance. Four years of wishing she had someone that would ask her and finally, she would be going.

She knew Rusty or her mother would not buy her a dress from Babbage's or from Abdul's, but her paternal grandmother would. Her grandmother denied her nothing.

The car she was driving was a gift from Grandmother; a 19998 lipstick red Toyota Camry. And there was a promise of a new car when she graduated from high school, and another when she graduated from college.

"You need to be the first Jordan to go to college," Grandmother said.

"Yes ma'am," Jenna promised.

----

"Oh, God, not that goofy thing, huh?" Glen groaned when Scott told him about the Sweetheart Dance. "Come on, Dude! I didn't go to it when I was there, why the fuck I want to go to it now?"

"Watch your mouth," Linda barked, slapping Glen hard on his arm.

"You didn't go because you didn't have no one to go with," Scott reminded his big brother.

"That's besides the point," Glen argued.

"Uh huh, well guess what; you're going now," Scott smirked.

"And you," Linda nudged her younger son with her hip. "You got your tickets?"

"Yeah, bought them as soon as I could track Tammy down," Scott admitted. "Here, butt hole; you owe me sixty bucks."

"Sixty?" Glen yelled. "They were only..."

"Times change; they're thirty each now," Scott said.

"Here, here," Glen said and slapped three crumpled bills into Scott's outstretched hand.

"Uh uh, douche bag; these are three ones. I need three twenties," Scott said, grabbing his brother before Glen could make his escape.

"Oh, sorry," Glen smirked. "I thought those were twenties."

"What color is Fauna's dress going to be; you need to get flowers," Linda asked Scott as Glen left the kitchen, already dialing Jenna's number.

"That's just it," Scott told his mother. "I don't think they got a whole lot of money. Fauna was acting like she didn't want to go, but the whole time she's looking like she's going to cry over it."

"I'll take care of this," Linda Boudreaux determined. "That little girl's going and that's that."

----

Harriet Davendorf was polite when Scott's mother called; inside she was seething with anger.

"How dare this woman think that she and Fauna were some kind of charity case?" she asked herself.

"Mrs. Boudreaux, I really do appreciate the offer," she finally cut the woman off. "But this is the first I'm even hearing about some kind of dance; Fauna hasn't even asked me if she could go, and if she did, I can assure you, if she does, we are perfectly capable of buying her own dress."

"Oh, I didn't mean you weren't," Linda tried to save face and offer Mrs. Davendorf a gracious way out as well. "It's just that I know that Scotty's looking forward to it so much and was really looking forward to going with Fauna; she is such a sweet young lady and..."

"Mrs. Boudreaux, please have Scott come by; I think it's time we had a little talk," Mrs. Davendorf said and hung up before Linda could say anything further.

"I think I may have made a little mess out of this," Linda had to admit as she bustled toward Scott's room.

----

"Okay, and my dress; I already picked it out, it's going to be this real pretty pale yellow," Jenna was prattling as Glen lay on his bed, half listening to his girlfriend go on and on.

"Uh huh," he mumbled.

"And I already got the shoes; they're perfect; I got them for my cousin's wedding," Jenna said. "She got married last year."

She lowered her voice.

"She got knocked up; had to get married right after graduation; they're already talking about getting a divorce," Jenna confided.

"Uh huh," Glen said.

"But they got the cutest little baby girl; named her Annabelle Lee, Annabelle Lee Bergeron, isn't that the cutest name ever?" she went on.

"Uh huh," Glen said.

"By the way, what are you majoring in?" Jenna asked.

"Uh huh," Glen said.

----

"Hi Mrs. Davendorf," Scott pasted a pleasant smile as the haggard looking woman yanked the door open.

"Scott," she nodded politely.

"Fauna, come see," she yelled out.

"Yes ma'am?" Fauna asked then froze as she saw Scott.

Scott smiled; she looked cute in her cotton shorts and half shirt, both pink, of course. Her slim little waist was exposed, as were her hips. Her belly button was a cute little dimple. Her medium length hair was done in a little pony-tail, making her look even younger than her eighteen years of age.

"Scott's here," Mrs. Davendorf said needlessly.

"Yes ma'am," Fauna whispered, eyes wide with fear.

"We'll go into the living room," Mrs. Davendorf ordered. "Scott, you want an ice tea?"

"Uh, yes, yes ma'am, that would be great," Scott agreed.

"Here, you sit here," Mrs. Davendorf ordered, indicating a large chair.

He sat, sinking down low. Fauna took a seat on the couch, perching on the edge.

Mrs. Davendorf put a glass of ice tea onto a coaster on the coffee table that sat between Fauna and Scott. She took a seat in another chair that did not seem to sag down as much as the chair that Scott occupied.

"Scott wants to ask you to the Sweethearts Dance," Mrs. Davendorf snapped at Fauna.

"But, but..." Fauna said, twisting her small hands. "But Scotty, I told you I didn't want to go to that!"

"But I could tell you really did," he argued.

"And I told you, if this got too serious, the time was going to come when you'd have to tell him," Mrs. Davendorf continued as if the two teenagers weren't talking. "Didn't I?"

"Yes ma'am," Fauna said and lowered her head.

"Well?" Mrs. Davendorf demanded, after a long moment of silence had elapsed.

"Um, Scott, um, you remember um, when you came up to me and asked me about Sean?" Fauna said, voice barely more than a whisper.

"Uh yeah, that was what, like four years ago?" Scott asked and took a sip of the ice tea.

The ice tea was unsweetened but he avoided making a face.

"And I uh, I told you Sean was dead?" Fauna went on.

"Yeah, hated hearing that; I remember he was a real nice kid," Scott agreed and took another sip of the ice tea.

He didn't want to take another sip of the bitter liquid but didn't have anything else to do with his hands.

"Yeah, I remember it too," Fauna said. "You were standing there, you and Ronnie Edwards and Jack and Joe Jones and I came out and you waved for me to come over and..." Fauna said, remembering that spring day like it was yesterday.

"What? No, I waved Sean over; he was about to get his head dunked like the day before and I told them that he was my friend and if they dunked him, I was going to kick everyone's ass and the next day we're all standing around and Jack says 'hey, there's that little fag,' and I said 'hey, he's my friend,' and I waved that Sean kid over and he starts running and all of a sudden he grabs his head and screams and falls down and I ran over and told them to go get somebody," Scott corrected.

(Fauna remembered that day. Sean had been having horrible headaches but Momma and Daddy didn't want to hear it; they thought he was just trying to get out of going to school. He was also having trouble with his balance, twice he'd run into things that he knew were there, could see that they were there, and then he'd just plow into them anyway.

But he went to school, hoping that it would get better. As long as he was sitting down, he was okay, but walking from class to class was a real chore.

Then after lunch, a lunch he did not, could not eat, he went outside. There was that wonderful boy that had walked in on those horrible bullies that were trying to dunk his head in the toilet, calling him horrible names and accusing him of being gay. And that wonderful boy smiled and waved to him.

He had to resist the urge to skip; Daddy was always yelling at him about doing that sort of thing. He bravely tried to run, then the pain was so great, so blinding that he screamed, grabbed his head, and collapsed.

From far far away he heard voices. He heard someone yelling for them to go get help. Then he felt Scott's hand on his back, rubbing his back, telling him it would be all right. He wanted to grab that hand, kiss that hand, clutch that hand to his heart, but he couldn't move, the pain was so great.)

"This isn't telling him," Mrs. Davendorf broke into Fauna's reverie.

"They found out I had a brain tumor," Fauna said, staring at the table top.

Her small hands went up to her hair and worked underneath the nape of her neck for a moment.

"And they found several smaller tumors all up and down my spine," Fauna continued and peeled the wig off of her head and lay it on the coffee table.

+Scott stared at her in shock. She looked up at him, eyes filled with tears.

"Those boys were calling me 'fag' and 'queer' and 'homo' and.." Fauna went on.

"No they weren't; they were calling that poor Sean kid that stuff, Scott dumbly said, still uncomprehending.

"If you don't tell him," Mrs. Davendorf threatened.

"I never thought I was gay, or homosexual, because, in my heart of hearts, I've always been a girl," Fauna said.

"But you are a girl, I mean, you even got them breasts," Scott said, then blushed and looked over at an unsmiling Mrs. Davendorf.

""Yeah, well, in the hospital, they um, they gave me a bunch of steroids and even tried some hormone treatments to try and get the tumors under control," Fauna said

123456...9