Fluffed 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her private parts and her breasts were left exposed and easily accessible as she was held thus, suspended above the floor in the rigid cage.

Attached to her nipples were vibrating suckers, pulling on them. There was also one attached to her clit, sucking her nub, causing it to swell and stick out from the inflation of her blood. The dildos had been taken out of her ass and pussy. Her rear hole was now plugged with an inflatable enema nozzle, which had been attached to a machine which continuously cycled water into then out of her rectum, giving her alternating feelings of fullness then emptiness. A catheter had been pushed through her pee hole into her bladder, and was doing the same thing, pumping water into her, then out again, giving her strong feelings of needing desperately to pee, then being pumped empty. Her pussy lips had been clamped and were being pulled by bungee cords away from her body. Even her inner lips hadn't escaped attention. They too were being pulled away from her pubis, stretching and gaining new definition.

She was totally out of control of her body, helpless, loving every second of it and horny for more!

There was someone, unseen in the room with her.

The anonymous individual wearing a sterile lab coat started on her new jewellery from top to bottom. First they pulled her defenceless nostrils back, swabbed her septum and using an 11 gauge cannula pushed through the cartilage into a cork. The pain was intense, making her cry and drool harder through the gag, giving off gargling complaints. They then placed two silver plates either side of the piercing and compressed them together, leaving the hole lined and either side of her septum reinforced. To this they clipped a large gold hoop which was then clamped to the frame around her head, adding to the solidity of her entrapment. The vibrators attached to her clit, and nipples turned up a notch, masking the pain. The enemas were allowed to pump her up a little more too.

Next the professional body decorator reached into her mouth with a pair of piercing forceps which they clamped to her tongue, before giving it the piercing treatment, leaving a barbell attached to the hole. This was then clipped to the bottom of the ring gag in her mouth, leaving her unable to even use her stuck out tongue to defend herself. The water mister in front of her face at least kept it comfortably moist.

For their next trick, they swabbed the space between her breasts with alcohol and Novocaine, anaesthetising the section of skin. A small incision and a quick needle insertion and twist opened up a hole for a micro-dermal diamond stud in the middle of her cleavage.

Then they moved on to her breasts. The sucking vibrators that had been humming away since she came to were removed. The metal cups they attached to the framework were much bigger than the last time she was held thus. The holes for her nipples were also larger. Despite the continuous milking and sucking that she'd received on her trip, she didn't fill them. Once again cannula with saline drip bags were inserted through holes in the bases of the cups into her breasts, four per breast. The fluids were left to drain slowly, expanding her tender flesh until it pressed hard into the former's retaining shape. Removing the needles, the next stage was her nipples. The lab coated individual approached her nipples with their glove coated hands, but not to stimulate. Instead an alcohol swab was applied, before the 18 gauge horizontal holes were made through the centre. The vibrator on her clit sped up again, and her internal inflation increased another notch. However that was not the end of it. Instead of the immediate insertion of the jewellery, a nipple shield was placed against the base of her swollen nubs, and the barbells were inserted. What she did not see, or expect was when the individual controlling her fate started to screw the nipple extender that was attached to the shield up. The barbell was sitting in two grooves either side of the second shield, which was separated from the first by screws. The slow extension of her nubs went on for 15 minutes, with the addition of pulsing to the vibe on her sucked clitoris. By the time it was done, her nipples were stretched a good half inch from her breasts. And the base of the nipples was in just the right place for a second bar bell to be inserted vertically through holes in the bottom shield, trapping the contraption in place.

The pain and pleasure of her piercings so far had her dizzy with sensation. But it wasn't over yet.

They started at the bottom of her left pussy lip. Helpless as she was there was no stopping it. With the skin pulled tight, at least two inches of it was extruded from her pussy. They used a pair of leather hole punches with a five millimetre cutter. She felt the skin and flesh give way before the circular blade. Then the pain hit her. With all the other stimulations going on though, it just gave her a nudge of sensation. Through the hole they inserted a gold eyelet and crimped it into place, pressure welding the hole open permanently. They then moved on to the next, up one side of her defenceless cunt. There were seven holes placed evenly. The other side was started, top to bottom, in perfect alignment with the left side. With the gold eyelets installed, her pussy could be laced shut, padlocked closed, or have weights, vibrators or adornments added at whim.

However this time they just used the newly created holes in her body to attach her lips to a big plastic ring that kept her pussy lips stretched away from her body, internals completely exposed. For the next operation, they removed the catheter and then the suction vibe that was attached to her clit. The piercer started with her hood, skillfully using an 18 gauge needle pushed into a cork to put the hole in the top of her distended clit hood, where they inserted a barbell with a sphere that would put permanent pressure on her clit. Then in a test of their ability they moved on, with a 25 gauge needle put a hole and a gold ring through the back of her clit. This was made somewhat easier by the expansion of her sensitive nub due to the continuous rhythmic sucking it had had, extending it a good half inch from her pubis. The pain of the needle insertion was barely there, as it was very well placed. Instead the sensation of having her clit compressed between the two spheres of the barbell and the hoop of the ring was exquisite. The nerve endings being continuously stimulated by the tremors in her body causing her implants to vibrate. The pain became distant as she started to cum again.

Her decorations in place, they moved on to the last stage of the game. The deep throating dildo was placed at the ring in her wide open mouth and turned on. The eighteen inches of thick rubber had micro channels with pores dotted the length of the toy, allowing a continuous dripping of tasty lubricant to keep things gliding slowly. It was attached to a machine which pushed it into her mouth, down her throat, and as deep as it would go, almost completely buried in her throat. It would achieve this in slow increments, withdrawn before each advancement. And after bottoming out, it would start again, the lube giving her no defence to the intrusion. The blindfold over her eyes was replaced with a pair of video glasses, which were attached to a video camera pointed at her pussy. She could see how her lips were stretched open by the holes in them, the plastic ring sitting against her bottom, the kneeling position keeping everything in great alignment. Between her legs came a new toy. It was oddly shaped and massive. It was built as three spheres, one on top of each other, but flowing into each other too. The first sphere was as big as her fist. The second the same size around the size of a three litre bottle of drink. The third, the thing she'd been building up to since her last visit, was the same size around as a five litre bottle. She started to panic then, as seeing the monster besides her like that, she knew she'd never be able to take it. But the bondage was too good. Despite her attempts, she could move nothing, give no indication of her new fright.

The invader came to life. It had been placed in line and just touching her open cunt. It started to spin slowly, the thin shallow spirals cut into the surface glistened as the internal lubricant was pushed out. It then moved forward, forced by the computer controlled car jack into her unresisting cavern. The fist sized sphere easily took up residence with the stretching she'd taken over the last three weeks having its intended effect. The rubber mass reversed direction and backed out again. Then the motion reversed, pushing into her, drilling into her pussy. But it didn't stop at the first sphere. This time it went a third of the way up the second sphere, having to push some of her pleasure generating tunnel out of the way. This process repeated again and again until the first and second spheres were buried in her. The stimulation had been too much, and the panic had receded into pure pleasure. The feeling of the second sphere snapping into her hole, spinning around, and the last sphere rubbing the whole outside of her pussy, rubbing the lips and her clit piercings was the push that sent her into an orgasm. Had she not been so firmly attached its strength would have bounced her off a bed!

The stimulator had stopped its motion after the second sphere, but at the end of what seemed to her like an eternity, the assault resumed. It unscrewed itself from her body, and the business of inserting the last ponderous mass started. The insertion this time was slower, maybe a millimetres of advancement on each insertion, giving her body time to adjust. However the power of the pressor and the turning were not to be denied. The hormones she had been taking finally had their intended effect. As in the last days of pregnancy, they had caused the cartilage joining the front halves of her pelvis to dissolve, allowing her hips to separate. The extra room thus created was enough to allow her fantasy to come to life. The biggest radius of the largest sphere pushed past the entrance to her abused flesh, and then was inside her. She could see it push all the way in and stop its forward motion. And then the orgasm hit her. The feeling of being stuffed so full, and the spinning motion attempting to stretch her cervix and push even further into her body was out of this world. The cum was so great she passed out.

She was held in the frame for 5 days. She was being fed by the lubricant in the deep throating dildo, kept clean by the enemas in her ass and urethra. She was shown a mixture of porn, films and recordings of all her activities at the 'Hotel'. Totally without control except her pre-stay requests. Twice a day she was subjected to the big dildo treatment. But even at the end of her tenth encounter, the pleasure was too much, passing out at the strength of the orgasms.

When she came to after her last invasion, she found herself back in the bedroom, lying naked under the duvet. She tremulously let her hands wander down to her pussy. Despite the abuse it had had, she could feel it had closed back to its normal proportions, with the lips still being held out a little by the rings. She had been padlocked shut though, a wire running through all the holes stitching her tightly closed, and the padlock also going through the ring in her clit. The muscle relaxants and the preparations had clearly done their jobs, letting her go to such extremes with no repercussions. She also felt the crossed barbells in her now extremely sensitive nipples, the little diamond sticking out of the cleavage between her breasts, the tongue stud against her teeth, and the nose ring that lay against her top lip that was attached to her septum piercing.

All she could think as she climbed out of bed on to unsteady legs to get ready to go home, was that it was going to be fantastic investigating the pleasure she and her partners could get from her new piercings and capabilities. And it would be hard to drive home without orgasming and crashing from the ongoing clit stimulation!

12