FNN Undercover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

When his cock finished squirting his hot cum in her pussy, he pulled his cock out of her and kissed her upper chest and down to her swaying tits.

Paula moaned and felt his cum oozing out of her pussy.

Dave rolled off of her and Kara immediately clamored between Paula's legs and began licking the cum that oozed out her pussy.

When Dave saw this his cock started to come back to life and Paula noticed this right away. She pulled Kara's head from between her legs and showed this to her. Kara smiled and went back to eating the cum from Paula's cunt.

Paula was close to cumming and she dug her fingers in Kara's hair and it started to come undone slowly.

Dave shifted on the bed and coming up behind Kara gripped her hips and finding her cunt sipped his cock into her doggy style, Kara's favorite position and began pounding away at her. He grabbed her loosening bun on her head and pulled the remaining pins and tossed them to the floor. Her long mane of dark hair flowed down her back and he gripped it and pulled on it as he fucked her harder.

Before he knew it she was cumming again and she fell against Paula as she shook violently squeezing hard on Dave's cock.

For the next couple of hours the three of them fucked in every possible position and once totally spent the two women drug Dave into the shower where they started on him once again.

He just hoped he had enough energy to sing in the morning.

Dave came into the room and Paula and Kara looked a little worn and he smiled to himself knowing he had satisfied them totally.

Simon spoke up; "Okay I see your name is David Briggs, what will you be singing for us today David?"

Dave stared at Kara and smiled; "I'll be singing Satisfaction!"

Both women's eyes peaked up and knew why he picked that.

After he finished, Randy was on the fence about his singing both Kara and Paula loved it and gave him a definite YES and Simon was unimpressed, so Randy spoke up; "Well David, welcome to Hollywood!"

Dave thanked the group and Paula gave him a wicked wink and he left.

Once he was finished the group took a brief break and Randy and Simon went looking for a playmate for this evening and when they spotted Molly, Randy poked Simon; "What do you think about her Simon?"

Molly was dressed in a tight pullover white top and it was evident she didn't have a bra on under the top and her dark rosy aureoles showed off like a pair of high beam headlights. Below that she had a short and tight pleated skirt. It hugged her belly and ass perfectly, but then flared out where the pleats began. Below that was a pair of black stockings and matching high heeled shoes.

"My god Randy, look at that gorgeous strawberry blonde hair. Can you just imagine it flowing over your thighs while those bright red lips slide up and down your thick black shaft?"

"Yeah Simon, not only that but look at those gorgeous blue eyes of hers. Can you just see her on her knees looking up at you as she licks that cock of yours, and those legs my god, I can just imagine those strong long legs wrapped around my waist as I plummet her pussy. I wonder if she's wearing stockings or pantyhose."

Simon laughed; "Hopefully we'll find out later, okay here's how we'll work it."

Simon whispered in Randy's ear and a broad smile crossed his face; "Sounds great Simon, we better get back and listen to a lot of shitty singers. I just hope she isn't one of the first or it will be tough to take a break and give her your proposition."

"No problem Randy, I'll talk with Ryan and make sure she's held back till just before our next break."

"Brother, you are devious, I guess that's why I love ya. "

For the next two hours they listened to an array of singers most were horrible, but there were a few gems in the group. Then Molly came in and Paula spoke up; "Okay Molly, you sure are a lovely looking gal, what will you be singing for us today?"

Molly smiled broadly at the foursome, her translucent blue eyes melted all four of them; "I'll be singing John Lennon's Imagine."

When she was finished the men were pleasantly surprised that she was so good and wouldn't have to convince the two women of how well she did. She received four yeses and Randy gave his patented; "Welcome to Hollywood Molly!"

She thanked them all and rushed out.

Simon stood up; "Okay after that I need a break, what do you say Randy?"

"I couldn't agree more, we'll be back in ten Kara."

The two men rushed out and caught up with Molly as she stood talking to Ryan. Randy approached her and touched her arm, which startled her; "That was amazing Molly, Simon and I were wondering if we could speak to you in private when you get a chance."

Ryan held back a laugh because he knew what the two guys were up to.

Molly walked as innocently as she could to the two men who were standing off to the side and when she approached them she noticed that they both were sporting hard-ons. She licked her lips and made sure both men knew what she was staring at.

"Thank you Randy and Simon for letting me move on to Hollywood. I just hope I don't disappoint you two!" She said that will a sly smile on her face and as she looked at Randy the knuckles on her left hand briefly brushed against his hard on and he let out a tiny gasp.

Simon took over the conversation; "Listen Molly, both Randy and I believe you have a great chance to advance to the final twelve and we would like to coach you and make sure you do well in Hollywood."

"Oh Mr. Cowell I'd do just about anything to be in the top twelve. I'm already honored to get four yeses to advance to Hollywood."

Randy snickered; "Molly you said you'd do just about anything, do you really mean that? If so we'd like to start coaching you this evening, what do you think?"

"Mr. Jackson is it ethical for the judges to coach one of the contestants? "

"Well Molly, it wouldn't be without rewards for us. You'd have to do something for us to repay us for our expertise and time."

"Oh I WOULD, WOULD I, and what would that be Randy?"

He smiled slyly; "Oh I think you're a smart woman, I think you can figure that out, if not we'll discuss the payment when we meet with you. What do you think?"

Molly took a step towards Randy and once again, and this time making sure he knew it wasn't an accident ran the back of her slim hand back and forth across his bulge that was evident in his pants. Leaning forward she whispered in his ear; "I think we can figure out some type of payment, that is if the two of you are UP to it!" She giggled and moved back.

Simon could barely hear what was said, but got the gist of the conversation. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a card and placed it in her hand; "Give me a call today after five and we'll give you instructions of where we can meet. I hope you don't mind if it's in one of our rooms."

"No, no not at all Simon, as a matter of fact I believe we can get a lot more done in private, don't you agree?" She gave him a wicked smile and tossed her long strawberry blonde hair over her shoulder; "I'll call at five, talk to you later!" She was gone before they could reply

Randy and Simon watched that tight gorgeous ass sway back and forth as she moved away, those long sexy legs made them both drool. All of a sudden a female voice shook them from their reverie.

"Guys, guys, come on lets get back to the auditions." It was Kara and they followed her, also watching her ass sway in her tight jeans and they both couldn't wait till five.

The men were antsy over the next few hours unable to concentrate on the contestants before them and finally five o'clock came and the two men quickly shut down the auditions and a few seconds later Simon's cell phone rang.

Simon quickly answered it; "Hello Simon here!"

A quiet sexy voice came across on the other end; "Hello Simon, Molly here are you and Randy ready to coach and mold me?"

"Oh yes my dear, more then ready. Do you have a pen? Here is my hotel and room number. Let's meet there around seven okay?"

He gave her the info and he heard her giggle on the other end; "Oh Simon, that's two hours away, I sure hope I can wait that long, but I'll pretty myself up and rest my throat for the two of you." She knew that would definitely give him a double meaning.

"Oh don't you worry my dear, we'll definitely give that throat of you're a workout, see you at seven."

Simon told Randy about what she said and they both rushed out to get a bite to eat, take a shower and get ready for their meeting with Molly.

Molly contacted FNN and told them about her meeting in Simon's room. They hurried over there and paid off the maid to get into his room. Once there they set up a series of cameras in his large suite making sure there was coverage in the living room, bedroom and bathroom. They got out of there just in time and as they walked down the hallway Simon passed them on the way to his room.

Molly took her time getting ready, soaking in a hot bubble bath and making sure she shaved every last hair from her tight lipped pussy. She had her long sexy hair in large curlers and once down it cascaded down in long sexy waves. She pulled it up into a ponytail and wound it around into a bun. She knew once there she would take it down and the waves of strawberry blonde hair would drive them crazy.

She rubbed a little strawberry flavored rouge on her nipples and they perked up as she squeezed them. She applied her make-up to perfection with a wet ruby red lip gloss and light blue eye make-up to enhance her already gorgeous blue eyes. She slipped into a lacy half push-up white bra and matching panties and garter belt. She slipped her long slender legs into a pair of thigh high white stockings and fastened them to the garter belt. She paused to look at her figure in the large mirror and once her royal blue high heels were on she stared at her reflection and whispered to herself; "My god Molly, you look so fucking hot, I sure hope I can hold it together and not fuck this up!"

Picking up the flowing silky royal blue wrap-around dress from the bed she slipped it on and tied it on the inside, this caused it to pull in tight and show off her tiny waist and more then ample breasts. Wrapping the belt around her waist she tied it once again at the back and looked at her figure in the mirror and she smiled. Perfect, just enough cleavage, but not too much. Her long slender legs encased in the white sticking and the royal blue dress looked exquisite. She laughed; 'These guys don't have a prayer!"

She picked up her purse and was out the door.

Molly stood nervously at the door to Simon's suite and licked her glossy lips and tapped lightly on the door. She heard commotion inside and then the door opened. Simon stood before looking up and down at her luscious figure and stammering said; "Oh Molly, come in please. Randy is on the phone and will be with us in a few, can I get you a refreshment, wine, soft drink?"

"Wine would be fine Simon, white if you have it."

When he left to get her drink Molly took a seat on the plush sofa and crossed her legs.

When Simon returned he stopped in his tracks and just stood there with the glass extended as he stared at her long lithe legs. With her legs crossed the dress parted and slipped from her thighs and showed a large expanse of white stockings nearly to the lacy top. Her royal blue high heels danced sexily from her trim foot. When he looked up at her he let out a tiny gasp as she was sucking seductively on one of the pretzel sticks that were on the cocktail table. Her tiny pink tongue licked around the shaft of the pretzel licking the salt off and then slowly slid the pretzel back and forth between her red glossy lips. His cock sprung to attention and all of a sudden she was the one doing the seducing not Randy and him.

Simon was woken from his daydream when she spoke; "Simon are you going to keep that for yourself or is that for me?"

"Oh sorry Molly, here you go!" As he handed her the drink their eyes met and he nearly drowned in those two pools of translucent baby blues. He stared at her rich lips as she raised the glass to her lips and watched the golden liquid covered her tongue and slide down her long graceful throat which was exposed with her hair piled high on her head. He could just imagine his cock sliding in and out of those full red lips and sliding into that long throat of hers

Once again he was shaken from his fantasy as Randy came into the room and bellowed out; "Alright you two, no shenanigans, at least not without me joining in. What's up first, should Molly here show us how she can move as if on the large Idol stage and sing us something faster then her audition tune?"

Molly gave a sly smile and placed her glass on the coffee table as Simon put a CD in the player and turned it on and Molly began to sway to the music and began sing and once again both men were impressed with her singing, but at this time and place her singing was the last thing they wanted to be impressed with.

Randy came up behind her and placed his hands on her hips and she stiffened and stopped briefly. He leaned forward and placed his mouth next to her ear and whispered; "Molly, you need to feel the beat and go with it, let it take you over and envelope you."

She nodded and began to sway and slide her hands up her thighs, drawing the silky material of her dress upwards with her hands. Her white stocking covered legs came into view and when it reached the bare skin of her thighs she let the dress fall and she heard Simon let out a groan of frustration.

Molly leaned forward and pushed her firm compact ass up against the growing bulge in Randy's pants. She reached back and placed his hands on her hips and he took the hint, sliding his hands up and down her sides and around the front.

Randy placed his hands on her belly and whispered to her, "Let the music come from her, travel deep within you and come out with passion here!" As he said that his hands traveled up her belly, along her ribcage, between her straining breast and up her long graceful neck and ended placing two of his large fingers between her red glossy lips. When he did this she stopped singing and licked seductively at the twin black digits that entered her mouth. She gripped his wrist and pulled his fingers from her mouth and they were covered in her saliva. She ran them back and forth across her full red lips and slowly guided it down her throat and under the opening at the top of her dress. She felt his worm them under her lacy half bra and slowly roll her stiffening nipple.

Randy was slumped over the back of Molly; his mouth was working on her long graceful neck and nibbling at her sensitive flesh.

Molly let out a quiet moan and whispered to Randy; "I would much rather have your mouth get my nipples nice and wet!"

When he heard that he slipped his hand out from under her dress and found the tie at her side and tugging at it, the material parted and he slipped it from her shoulders.

Simon sitting on the sofa across from the couple clutching at each other quickly tore off his clothes and sat there stroking his six inch cock, not as large as Molly had hoped for, but it was a lot thicker then she was used to having in her pussy and ass.

As Randy worked at unhooking Molly's bra she stared at Simon and in a husky voice moaned out; "Play with it for me Simon. Get it nice and hard because I want it to fill my ass as Randy fucks my pussy!"

When Randy heard this he let out a groan and when he pulled her bra away he stood there in awe. He knew she was gorgeous, but didn't realize just how gorgeous until he saw her standing before him half naked. Her hair was beginning to fall and her exquisite facial features and gorgeous blue eyes were mesmerizing. Her skin looked like fine porcelain and her breasts stood high and her cherry like nipples stood tall atop her high firm breasts. He took a step forward and cupped the two luscious orbs in the palms of his two large black hands and squeezed lightly.

Molly closed her eyes and leaned forward moaning as she did. Her eyes flew open when she felt his lips capture one nipple and he drew in into him mouth. She crushed his head to her breast and he licked and sucked on it like a baby looking for milk.

Just then she felt another pair of hands on her. Simon had slipped off the sofa and was now kneeling behind her. He searched for the inner fastener of her wrap around dress and when he found it he tugged at it and the dress opened fully and floated to her ankles.

Now it was Simon's turn to let out a groan, for as her lower body came into view he was rewarded with seeing Molly in her high heeled shoes, thigh high white stockings, garter belt and tiny panties. Her luscious ass cheeks were perfectly formed and he thought about what she wanted him to do, he couldn't wait to drive his fat cock between those two perfectly formed ass cheeks and see they spread and accept his straining cock.

Simon leaned forward and planted a half a dozen wet kisses all over her firm ass cheeks. He slid his hands around and caressed her flat trim belly.

Molly wiggled her ass against his lips and having two men sucking and kissing opposite ends of her body was driving her insane. Her panties were wet with her juices and suddenly she felt them sliding down her long slender legs as Simon moved from her ass cheeks to her incredibly wet pussy. He pinched her large fat blood engorged lips between his thumb and index finger and juices just oozed out onto the palm of his hand. Leaning forward he wormed his tongue in between those two fat lips causing her to shutter and groan. His tongue flicked up to her clit and that was all she needed to trigger her first of hopefully many orgasms this evening.

She slumped against Randy and he held her up as the powerful orgasm wracked her slim, trim body. Her eyes were glassed over as she opened them slowly and smiled weakly at Randy.

She rested her head on his shoulder and all of a sudden she let out a loud whoop when he lifted her lithe body in his large strong arms and carried her like a rag doll to the bedroom. He placed her gently down on the bed and she kicked off her heels and was splayed out on the bed like a centerfold beauty. She slid her legs back and forth on the cool white sheets and stretched out like a feline waiting for her prey.

Simon came in behind Randy and walked around the other side of the bed.

Molly watched as Randy slowly removed his clothes and was distracted when Simon crawled up onto the bed and slid up close to her outstretched body. His cock was bouncing up and down before her and she watched as he came closer and closer. She reached up and guided his thick cock to her waiting lips. She accepted his cock willingly and ran her tiny pink digit around and around his fat cock head and got it dripping wet. She when sucked hard and all of the saliva which had accumulated around the mushroom head slipped back into her mouth. She took it deep and swabbed her pool of saliva around his thick shaft.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Randy dropping his shorts and her eyes nearly bugged out of her head when she saw how huge his cock was. It was nearly as thick as her wrist and still not totally stiff it had to hand a good twelve to fourteen inches. She felt a rush of juices flooding her cunt as she anticipated him slipping her tiny pussy with that monstrous cock.

Randy climbed up onto the bed and his cock swung back and forth slapping at her firm tits and this got her attention. Popping her mouth off of Simon's cock she reached out and gripped Randy's cock with both hands and she still had cock exposed on either side of her hands. She let out a low growl and leaning forward ran her tongue around the huge head getting it all wet and shiny. She continued to stroke the huge black snake as she went wild running her lips back and forth along the side and back to the head. She did this for several minutes and now had the monster cock dripping and shiny with her saliva.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers