FNN Undercover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

While she was doing this, Simon slid down and began licking her extremely firm tits. Her nipples were as hard as rocks as he flicked them back and forth causing her to suck harder on Randy's cock.

Simon moved south raining kisses on her firm body while his hands continued to play with her gorgeous tits. When he reached her belly he gripped her hips and slid her lower on the bed causing her to disconnect from Randy's cock. It swung back and forth and she drew him down as her hair came undone and now her long mane of strawberry blonde hair was splayed across the pillow still held together by her ponytail holder. When she resumed sucking on Randy's cock, all of a sudden she let out a loud groan and arched her back. Randy found her clit and was now painting it swiftly with his tongue and when it popped from her large lips and came unhooded he drew it between his lips. This sent her off and started cumming from his expert sucking and the anticipation of fucking Randy was just too much for her to take.

Molly collapsed on the bed and Randy cupped the back if her head and began feeding her his cock once again. She was still cumming as Randy was relentless, sucking and licking her drenched pussy. He now began to finger fuck her tight pussy and he was amazed just how tight she was, all the while her large pussy lips molded to his fingers and clung to them even when he twisted around finding her G stop and sending her over the top once again.

Her long stocking covered legs were flailing around on the bed as orgasm after orgasm wracked her tiny body and her once perfect body was now covered in a thin film of sweat and in many ways she looked even sexier as her body glistened. She worked up Randy and Simon even more as she squirmed around on the bed, receptive to all of their advances and pushing them to work her gorgeous body even more.

Simon looked up at Randy and Randy nodded silently. Simon slipped out from between Molly's thighs and came up along side of Randy. Randy took Simon's place and spread her thighs wide and leaning forward swiped his large black club along her puffy dripping cuntlips.

Molly groaned and held her breath knowing what was coming next.

Randy leaned in and the large black head parted her lips and the large winged lips clung to his shaft as he shoved forward. Randy held his breath as he had to stop, her cunt was so tight it nearly made him cum and that was the last thing he wanted to do right now.

Molly was squirming about and as she did this inch by inch more of his cock slipped into her cunt. She reached around and grabbed his big ass and pulled him deeper into her and with about two thirds of his cock now in her she felt it bumping against her cervix and this was all it took. Molly let out a loud scream and started cumming again, cumming like she never did before. Her cunt spasmed and she blew out her hot breath and to her amazement she started squirting, something she had never experienced before and she fell back against the damp sheets, drained of all her energy. Her damp hair clung to her gorgeous face and she had the look of contentment. She smiled up weakly at Randy knowing he still wasn't totally in her, but she was up for the challenge as she once again started rocking her trim hips back and forth and suddenly she felt him enter her cervix and split her in two. As the same time she felt his balls slapping against her ass cheeks and his pubic hair exciting her blood engorged clit, she now knew she had him totally in her and she smiled to herself and relaxed as he began fucking her with greater urgency and he entered and exited her cervix with each thrust and it sent her over the top once again. She was sapped of all her strength as she dropped her legs to the bed and allowed Randy to do with her body as he wished.

Molly's eyes popped open when she felt Randy pull out and her cunt made a sucking sound when it withdrew. She felt empty as he flipped down besides her and clutching her by the arms pulled her over on top of him like a rag roll. She welcomed the change and now her naked body felt the cool air drying her damp skin. Molly threw her head back and reaching up pulled her hair from the tight ponytail. She lustily tossed her head back and forth and half of her upper body was bathed in her sexy strawberry blonde hair.

Randy looked up at her lily white body straddling his strong black thighs and smiled at her sexy demeanor. Pulling her lower he captured one of her high standing tits in his mouth and sucked and lapped away at the straining cherry red nipple.

She threw her head back and groaned, shoving more tit flesh into his mouth.

Randy dropped his hands to her trim hips and as he continued to feast on her tit he lifted her up and she knew what he wanted. Molly reached back, finding his juice covered cock she swept it back and forth against her gaping cuntlips. Lodging it in between her weeping cuntlips she lowered herself down and the deeper he entered her, the louder her groaning got.

Molly started lifting and lowering her ass on Randy's strong thighs, his cock entered and exited her cervix and this was driving her insane. She whipped her hair around like a mad woman and Randy locked in on her other stiff nipple and sucked and bit down on it. Molly was screaming for Randy to fuck her harder and she started cumming again when Simon came up behind her, held her hips steady and in one swift motion drove his fat cock up her tiny asshole. She went ballistic, driving down on Randy's cock and when she rose drove her ass against Simon sending his cock deep into her ass.

All three of them were sweating profusely and the fucking became intense, this went on for well over ten minutes they fucked like a well oiled machine. All three of them rushed forward towards a crashing orgasm which came a lot quicker then any of them expected or wanted, but had no real control over.

They all collapsed in a sweaty slippery mass, the only thing that could be heard was a lot of heavy breathing and tiny coos and moans. Finally Simon slipped out of Molly's ass, his cum oozed out and she reached back to capture the pearly cream and cupping it in her fingers brought it to her mouth where she licked it clean.

When Randy and Simon saw this they both began to stiffen once again. Randy was still imbedded in Molly's pussy and her eyes shot open wide when she felt him growing in her cunt; "Oh so you like watching me lick cum from my fingers, huh Randy? Would you like to see me lick it off your big black cock?"

All Randy could do was moan and nod yes. She pulled herself slowly off his cock and you could hear the suction sound and a pop as he came out of her. A river of cum flowed out of her tight pussy as she slid next to him. His cock was all wet and shiny, covered with her cum and his cream. She scooped her hair from her face and looked Simon directly in the eye as she stuck out her tongue and licked up and down Randy's cum covered cock.

Randy ran his thick black fingers through the mass of strawberry blonde hair and guided her mouth to his cock.

Molly now locked eyes with Randy and those translucent blue eyes staring into his made him even harder and he groaned as he drove his cock into her oral cavity. She sucked like a starved animal and soon had him clean and covered in her saliva.

Simon tugged at her arm and she came off of Randy's cock, it bobbed back and forth stiff as a board and Simon pulled her off the couch; "Come on Molly, let's go take a nice long shower together. We can get nice and clean and then start all over again. Randy why don't you call for room service and have them clean up the bed so we can start again nice and clean."

Randy laughed huskily; "Will do Simon, just don't get too clean, I want to help with that too."

Randy called down for room service and then went into the bathroom to join Molly and Simon. When he got there he saw Molly on her knees, her long blonde hair drenched and sticking to her wet back with her mouth stretched to the max, Simon's thick cock as buried in her mouth. Molly's nose was pressed against Simon's belly and his cock totally in her mouth and throat. She was breathing heavily through her nose, reluctant to pull her mouth off to get adequate oxygen into her lungs. She pulled off his cock when she heard the shower door open and looked at Randy's huge black pole bouncing up and down before her. She went back to sucking Simon and let out a loud groan around his cock as Randy entered her pussy from behind. He was anything but gentle this time as he gripped her tiny hips and slammed full bore into her slick pussy.

Once Molly became accustomed to his huge cock, she began to ride his cock like no one had ever done before. She started screaming around Simon's cock when she started cumming for the umpteenth time. She slumped against Simon as she rode through another amazing orgasm.

Simon held her as Randy continued to plow into her quaking pussy and with one last long thrust he held it there and came once again deep in her womb. He slowly slipped from her cunt and held her up as she tried to recuperate from the fabulous fucking her had just experienced.

Randy began soaping up her body and worked on her gorgeous firm tits and with Simon behind her, she felt his still rock hard cock against her pussy and ass. She leaned against Randy and looked back at Simon; "Come on you British stud, I have yet to feel you cock in my cunt. Come on and fuck me and I want to feel you shoot your cum in my pussy!"

Before she even finished speaking he was lined up and thrusting his hips forward slipped into her cum filled cunt. He fucked her at a furious pace and she knew that he would not last long. She wanted, no needed to cum again and she dropped one hand down to her pussy and played with her clit. She felt his cum filled balls slapping against her soapy ass cheeks and the sounds his skin made slapping against her as was just too much for either of them to take.

Simon stiffened as he grabbed hold of her soapy tits and started emptying his balls in her greedy cunt.

After about a minute a slumping Simon slipped out of Molly and the three of them wrapped their arms around each other as they tried to regain some strength. Once they did this they washed each other and playfully soaped each other up, with Simon and Randy paying special attention to her tits, ass, pussy and that gorgeous head of blonde hair.

Once they were finished having their soapy fun they stumbled out of the shower and the two men dried Molly and she did the same to them, paying special attention to their once again growing cocks.

Randy led her back to the bedroom where the sheets were changed and turned back looking very inviting. The three of them got into bed with Molly in the middle and Randy turned to Molly, smiled and began to stroke her long blonde damp hair.

"You know Molly, Simon and I have fucked many contestants, Jennifer Hudson had a great ass and huge tits, Carrie Underwood had a nice tight ass and a great mouth for sucking, Kelly Clarkston could fuck for hours and never tire and even Jordin Sparks, who we were treated to fuck a couple of days after her eighteenth birthday. She wanted to fuck us before that, but Simon and I are not crazy, we love fucking, but no pussy is worth going to jail for. She was almost as good as you, enthusiastic, great ass and could fuck for hours, but you Molly, if you can sing and perform the way you fuck and suck, you'll be our next American Idol!"

When Molly heard him say this she cupped his face in her tiny white hands, kissed him tenderly on the lips and said; "Thank you Randy, that's very nice of you to say. Now didn't you say something about round two?"

They fucked well into the night and when she left Simon's suite on wobbly legs she was sort of sad that she was going to have to expose their blackmailing scheme, but she knew she had too seeing that even though she was a willing participant in their fantastic fuck session, there were other women out there who the two of them probably took advantage of who were not so willing, but had to if they were to succeed and go further in the competition.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers