All Comments on 'FOC - Uleni's Gamble 04'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

What great story. Would like to have know if Nicole child was a girl. It would be cool if it was and her and the other kids get a help message from the witch village. Just a thought.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 9 years ago
Aww

I was hoping for a chapter long epilogue, where Reah and Justin get together as well - but then you go and end it :(. You big meanie.

Easily one of, if not the best series on Literotica I've read. And I've read ALOT.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Outstanding!!!!!

I guess it would be really involved to continue the story, what with all the 12 children. Though I was a little bummed out that we didn't get to see any really interaction between Justin and Cytherea. It was a good ending though. The pleasure I took from reading this far exceed feeling a little bit bummed out about the ending. I guess all good stories that end make you feel a little bummed.

Quick question, did the group destroy those books before they escape the castle? Seems like it would an easy thing to do really quick but probably easier said than done.

I can't say it enough but thanks for posting this fantastic story!!! It was a real pleasure!

tiger_prodigytiger_prodigyover 9 years ago
Well Done

An amazing story that was written with hart and passion.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Oh, man!

Over? I mean, done and no more?

I was looking forward to several pages of Trina's redemption. Killing the priestess was wrong. But her being there at the tavern during the assassination attempt saved them from serious injury and possibly death. Further, Trina was subsequently an integral part of several battles. While the priests and priestesses might be proficient at first aid and medicine, the combat would likely have caused the priestess an early demise. It can be difficult for those of us in the mortal coil, but sometimes the gods do ask those who wear the sacred robes to make the ultimate sacrifice and without any forewarning. Again, the murder was wrong, but could certainly have been within the scope of Cytherea's plan to oust both the dark god and Ares -- though you did have her say Trina was an unexpected but helpful addition. And while Trina obviously loved Sara -- like Sara, she has the potential and even the need for her heart and moral compass to be healed by the family she adopted.

Only twelve children in five years? Justin is a slacker!

Anyway, thanks for another grand tale!

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyover 9 years ago

I loved this story and I'm sad that it's over. I understand that you want to end Justin's story with a happy ending, but I hope you give us more stories in this setting.

DarthpimpDarthpimpover 9 years ago
Brilliant

I loved this story, the way it was written, and the way everything fit without seeming like it was put in simply for the sake of having it there. One thing I had hoped to see, was a small number of escaped mages from uleni arriving at the inn, not the whole village, but maybe some newcomers from the hidden village who decided to choose life in abelaweth over hiding in uleni. Still, you never said that didn't happen though, so I'd like to believe it was how the new village started.

ms904191ms904191over 9 years ago
overrrrrr why ???

When are you gonna write something more ????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What If....?.....

I don't know if the author's ever gonna see this but I kinda do have a feeling that Reah 'IS' CYTHEREA

sithonsithonalmost 9 years ago
good story but you need an editor.

hoar

hôr/Submit

archaicliterary

adjective

1.

grayish white; gray or gray-haired with age.

noun

1.

hoarfrost.

To ≠ too

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispereralmost 9 years ago
Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved both titles (FOC and FOC-uleni's gamble).....great read....write some more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Great Story

I foresee a book out of all this. A great story even without the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Calling it

Calling it a great story is a vast understatement. Fantastic. Definately book worthy.

Prime_objectivePrime_objectiveabout 8 years ago
Great Story

A truly great story,definitely book worthy. I wonder what happens between Justin and Reah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great writing

This has been a great story. Please write more!

Inevitable_Inevitable_over 7 years ago

Both books are fantastic, amazing world, great characters. Really enjoyed the whole experience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Like your other stories it is also a very nice and good story. Waiting for more chapters , want to see the kids with their talents also the power of dragon. There are many possibilities with more chapters with the family.

Thank you for this new world of Justin sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fabulous story

your story was incredible I was just wondering whether you had give any consideration to add another book to the series maybe a book about his children

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

However, I had to drop it 1* when one of the women said for him to give her his "baby batter". Totally out of context and didn't fit the story at all. With all the women I've been with, not once has any of them referred to it as baby batter. Only in stories written by men.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
Dammit, a great story.

Don't you just f-ing hate it when a great story ends? When you realize that you'll never read another word about the characters you have come to love? Oh, well. I guess I'll have to hope that I can find another great story to read... one that I haven't already read.

Thanks for giving it an ending, even if I wish there was much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You bastard

Where is the part he becomes king of Uleni ?

5 star

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Great story.

Mind you, Justin would have to hope that the Flame of Cythorea comes with extended youthfulness - he has 5 life partners who will be at their sexual peak when he's about 40.

eragon43eragon43almost 3 years ago

This story, I like it. Another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous