All Comments on 'Foggy Night in India'

by shiprat

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good

Very nicely written story. Love to read similar kind of stories in future

iapiiapiover 10 years ago
Is this the original story?

If found a similar story by Mary Jorsay Gandmar. If you wanna read it you can find it here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010419080438/http://scandal.eclit.com/chronicles/chr-101182.html

Is that the story you wanted?

Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh WOW!

How do you manage to write so well.

This is just awesome.

Can you please write another version of Indian Wife & Construction Guys.

Please write.

Regards

Disha

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Erotica at its best

Naturally erotic and connects to the readers from the word go. Hot!!! I agree with another comment by Disha -would love your writing skills on your version of Indian wife and construction guys. Your character Shipra -I wish I was her in the old an and Indian wife. These fantasies are sometime the only way out. Thanks.

Pallavi

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Respond Please!

Hi Shipra,

A one line response will make my week. Please let us (your fans) know if it is possible for you to rewrite the Indian wife & construction workers story.

Regards

Disha (You are responsible for 2/5th of all the orgasms i had this year)

shipratshipratover 10 years agoAuthor

Disha

The construction worker story has a lot of narration from the wife's POV already so rewriting it doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So glad you're back!

I just want to say how glad I am that you're writing new material! Easily the best writer of desi material!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not only women

But as a guy in his mid twenties, I appreciate the Indian setting and your writing in general. You are awesome.

- Black

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Firstly, Thank you for introducing me to Mary JG. This story also reminds me of Urbanslut's writing, who is again a favorite author of mine. Please keep writing. We have so very few good authors here.

atul_atsatul_atsover 10 years ago
Disappointed

Somehow, did not enjoy reading it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are the best

Plz Keep writing. Awesome stuff !!

bigswangabigswangaover 10 years ago
you are back

Thank you, this was excellent. I look forward to reading a lot more from you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
URBANSLUT

Hi Shipra,

Urbanslut is another amazing write on this forum. I would love to see your version of her stories.

Please write them.

Regards

Disha

all4fleshall4fleshover 10 years ago
Awesome!

After a loooong time I read a wonderful story here. Hoping to see her stories more!

fraankhardyfraankhardyover 10 years ago
nice story ...

nice story, please do keep writing ...

swamivetteswamivettealmost 10 years ago
Awesome

Awesome. A wonderful story in an Indian setting. This is one of the best stories I have come across. Wow. I love your style of narration. Your description of the setting is marvelous and exact in nature. Keep writing. Looking forward towards more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice story

Loved the unusual settings and of course the glorious sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great fantasy writing

You sure have wow style of writing and a lusty naughty mind that just stands out. It just seems to flow to show that lust just goes on asking for more. Hope you write more good stuff soon.

hindianguyhindianguyover 5 years ago
Mary jorse

A comment below provided the archives of the site. I can solve the final mystery for you.

Sometime during early 2000s, the scandalpoint site where the writer had posted his stories(and yes it was actually a male. Sorry if that ruined things for you), all the stories had been removed and a single message was posted on the home page. It was apparently from Mary Jorse's friend stating that the author, a man, had died a short while ago (battling apparently either cancer or HIV, I do not exactly remember. Probably cancer). Apparently his last wishes was to have the friend delete the site and shut it down.

rupanitarupanitaover 4 years ago
Pure pleasure

Very erotic. Dialogues are spot on especially when the boy comments about the hairless pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hi Shipra

Excellent narration. The best one is old man and wife. You should get a writer's award if there was one for erotic storytelling. All your stories are fantastic. I wish you had written more as it would really be a blessing to satisfy our sexual urges through reading. Thanks, peace and love

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More parts

Hi. I have re-read this story multiple times. Amazing plot with super interesting buildup and flow. Please write a sequel to this, infact a whole series...its amazing.

Also please mention something about the pregnancy risks involved as everyone is cumming inside her.

Love your work...

Please try writing your version of 'who watches the watchmen'...

bond007zapbond007zapover 2 years ago

Absolute beauty! After being reader at this site for many years, I recently started writing my past experiences. In order to gain more apt way to narrate them, I decided to read other Indian writer here who were more experienced.

Reading through your version of "Mary Jorse ..." story makes me wonder if his original story could be any better. I loved the way you build each character and put life to them through smooth connections. I didn't take single break ad enjoyed each part of your fabulous story.

You are now my favorite author and will definitely read all oher stories to improve my writing skills.

smarthunk1228smarthunk1228almost 2 years ago

very good story , kept it interesting by adding on the characters. simple yet filled with lust and full filling the desires of the lady. hopefully will find many more of your stories to read.

Mesabi64Mesabi64over 1 year ago

Very well-written & erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiprat@shiprat
920 Followers
A typical atypical Indian woman. My stories, entirely fictional, explore some dark and disturbing fetishes of mine. Infidelity, humiliation, abuse, cuckolding, and playing with taboos related to social status and age. These are just dark fantasies meant for entertainment purpo...