Follow The Yellow Prick Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down below Rachel was driving me wild with her fingers and tongue. She had begun to slide her fingers, in fact her entire hand, in and out of me, while her tongue and sharp little teeth played with my clitoris. Wave after wave of heat throbbed through me. I tried to give Mamie the same joy, licking hard at her, and reaching up to stroke her ass with my free hand. I heard Randy groan, and a moment later a hot, sticky liquid cascaded onto my arm. I don't know if that's what did it, but suddenly it felt as if a bomb had gone off in my loins. I positively screamed into Mamie's pussy, my hips jerking wildly and stars exploding in my head as I experienced my first real orgasm. As Randy slumped back I used both my hands to pull Mamie hard down on my face and licked her with renewed vigor, then slipped one thumb into her pussy and found her own tiny clit. She gave a huge groan and ground herself against my face as she released, then fell forwards, her head resting on my belly and her hands lazily grasping my tits.

The champagne corks had barely stopped popping in my head from Rachel's attention before I felt several hands easing me onto the floor, on my hands and knees. Randy moved behind me, and I felt his cock rubbing against my ass cheeks. For a moment I thought he was going to sodomize me, but then he pushed my knees wider apart with his feet and I felt a pressure on my pussy, before he slid his length inside me. He gripped my hips and began thrusting at me, with such power that it momentarily drove the breath from my lungs. As I began to heat up from my first fuck, Rachel moved in front of me, very close. She placed her hands on my head and pushed me down towards her pussy, covered in a mat of closely cropped black hair. She was so small she had to stand on tippytoe for me to reach, but after the pleasure she'd already given me I was determined to return the favor, and I eagerly dipped my tongue into her hole. Mamie sat on the couch watching, her fingers buried in her own snatch.

I could pretend now that I was still acting under the influence of the champagne and that funny cigarette at that point; but the truth is that I knew exactly what I was doing. A tiny part of my mind was horrified at the way I was debauching myself, but every other bit of me loved every second of it. As Randy pumped at me my loins began to boil, and I gasped into Rachel's pussy as I licked her. She tasted much sweeter than Mamie, and I wanted to bury my tongue deep inside her. Resting my weight on an elbow I stretched my other hand around Rachel, grasping one of her butt cheeks. As I did, my middle finger slipped into her anal passage. I hadn't intended it, but she wiggled more firmly onto my finger and, in her childlike voice, groaned, "Oh shit, baby, yeah!" Realizing how much she enjoyed that contact I drove my finger deep into her, right up to the third knuckle. She squealed in delight and ground her pussy harder against my face.

At that moment I felt my own pussy explode, and a kaleidoscope filled my eyes as I came on Randy's prick. He kept right on humping me for a few seconds until, with one final great push and a deep grunt, he shot his load in me. As Randy withdrew from me I pulled Rachel to the floor, and really went to town on her pussy with my tongue. I screwed my finger around in her ass, and kneaded one of her baby breasts with my other hand. She came much more wetly than Mamie, and I felt a gush of liquid flood into her pussy, and into my mouth, as she squealed with release.

We were all a little breathless after that; we sprawled on the floor passing a can of beer between us, kissing and caressing pretty much indiscriminately. Despite his height Randy had a genuinely impressive physique, and I stroked his biceps and pecs with true admiration. I guess every girl has a soft focus image in her head of how she hopes to surrender her virginity. Mine certainly didn't involve three midgets, two of them female; but I realized instinctively that I was experiencing one of the wildest nights of sex I would ever know, and I was determined not to feel any regrets.

When Randy began to ease me to my feet I kind of figured we were heading for the bedroom. In fact, he made me sit on the couch and pulled me forwards until I was supporting myself on my tailbone – the same position in which I'd seen him screwing the studio secretary. Sure enough, he stepped between my legs and, grinning up into my face, pushed his cock back inside me. Behind him I saw Rachel and Mamie going down on each other, each of them with her face between the other woman's thighs, rocking and groaning together in mutual pleasure. As Randy fucked me this time, with no other immediate distractions, I appreciated his skill rather more than the first time, and began to moan as I felt another orgasm building inside me. I wrapped my legs tightly around him, pulling him into me. He muttered, "Oh yeah sugar, that's it," and began to thrust harder into me. I screamed as I came, and once again he outlasted me, continuing to screw me to a second orgasm before he finally filled my hole with his jizz again

We did all go to bed after that, supposedly to sleep. We did some sleeping; but we did a lot more besides. At one point we had the most incredible scene: as Randy fucked me from behind, I licked Rachel's pussy and she in turn licked Mamie's. Some time later I was awoken by the first rays of the morning sun shafting through the window. The other three slept on – Mamie with her head nestled between my thighs, Randy with his cock resting in the crack of my ass, and Rachel with her head on Mamie's belly. I went home shortly afterwards, my pussy sore and throbbing and my tongue feeling as if something had died on it. I called in sick and spent the rest of the day in my own bed, catching up on my sleep and allowing my head to straighten itself out. I worried for a few days afterwards that Randy may have made me pregnant, but thankfully my period arrived right on schedule.

I never saw Randy or Mamie again. That day I called in sick was the last on the lot for the little people, and I didn't exactly go searching out Randy's loft. I saw Rachel again though. Two weeks after our orgy, the buzzer of my apartment sounded. By coincidence all my roomies were out at the time. When I opened the door, glanced down and saw Rachel standing there, I wondered for a moment how she'd found out where I lived, and what the hell she was doing there. Then her soulful eyes met mine, and we both knew. Without a word passing between us, I took her hand in mine, led her to my bedroom, and started removing my clothes.

We continued to see each other for two years. By that time I'd been 'discovered' – no casting couch involved - and had played my first big role, best friend to the female lead. It wasn't much, yet, but my contract enabled me to afford my own little apartment in West Hollywood. I loved dipping my tongue into Rachel's hot, tight pussy, and her hand was so small that he could easily fit it right inside me, deep-fisting me to some of the most mind-blowing orgasms of my entire life. I used to lick her all over, from her tiny black toes to her hairline. We both enjoyed rimming, and I would pull her butt hard to me, my tongue massaging her puckered anus, loving her sobs of pleasure, then she did the same for me. I don't know if what we had between us was love. I was dating guys through that period too, but they were just hors d'ouevres compared to the banquet of Rachel. All I know is that, with all the other men and women I've slept with down the years, none has ever made me feel quite the way Rachel could.

Then one day she just didn't show up at my apartment when she was supposed to. At first I was irritated, then I got mad. Then I started to worry. I often feared for Rachel: due both to her race and her size, she was such an obvious target for the wrong kind of crowd. I called her lodging house. There, a tearful lady told me that Rachel had been hospitalized with pneumonia. It had come on suddenly, and she hadn't lasted the night. I cried for the next two days as I have never cried for any other living soul.

Even today, as I see out my final days, I can't watch The Wizard of Oz without singing "Follow the yellow prick road". My grandchildren used to love it when their naughty gramma did that. Now, they're scandalized when I do in front of their own kids. If only they knew the true nature of their famous, beloved grandmother, boy, would they be in for a shock!

12