All Comments on 'Following the Feeling Ch. 08'

by cricketmuse

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ladygrey1255ladygrey1255about 13 years ago
I am glad you have updated this story.

I love this story and have been waiting for an update. Please continue with the story. I love your writing.

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76about 13 years ago
welcome back

please continue on with the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A year and a half later?

You really should give some sort of explanation. I remember really liking this tale. However, it has been so long that I barely remember the story. I'm not sure I want to invest the time to reacquaint myself with its characters until you provide some reassurance that you intend to finish it in a timely fashion. Post that to your biography and I will consider reading it again. By the way, welcome back. You are a talented writer, and I hope that you do post before chapter nine appears and reminds me to check.

ZanysDellZanysDellabout 13 years ago
Glad to see you continue

It's been awhile but you obviously kept your train of thought. I look forward to more soon.

Ms_SassyFlurtMs_SassyFlurtabout 13 years ago
Welcome back!!!

I'm soooo glad ur back, I really would love to read more of this story. I love the storyline and the characters. If others don't want to invest more time on this story its there lose... please write more!!

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
I agree wholeheartedly........!

with the previous anonymous comment.i think its very,very rude when you dont hear from an author for a long time and then she expects us to go yay and welcome back without an explanation!!!!!I know we are reading this for free and life can sometimes get in the way,but come on,a simple explanation goes a long way!!!!!!!!

And by the way,this kind of thing pisses off a lot of people even if they dont express it to you personally!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

what a blast from the past. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yey!

wohooh! yehey! you've continued your story... thank you so much.. i've been waiting for an update since forever... thank you so much for not keeping us hanging... oh! where's chapter 9? i thought you said you've submitted it already? i'm hungry for more.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ummm...

this is one of my absolute favorite stories, and this chapter is great, but considering how long you've been MIA it's not long enough =(

Please write more often!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hehe ;)

I, for one, am really happy you are back and writing. You people that don't want to read, it's your loss, but don't be rude and say things that may hurt the author. It's not right. Say something constructive or nice or don't say anything at all. By the way, i really love the way that you had Kiera handle the situation at the end. She didn't yell and get mad the way most female characters I've read do. She was smart. I applaud you for that. Please continue writing. and congratulations on coming back :)

jdaetsjdaetsabout 13 years ago
Welcome back

I love this story please keep writing

riara_2riara_2about 13 years ago
Yay!

I am so glad your back! I have you saved as one of my favorites so that I will know when you update this story. I love it and hope you have more VERY soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Woohoo!

I love this story and am so glad to read a new chapter. I have been checking the site every so often for updates. Wonderful and I look forward to reading more. You owe no one explanations. :)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
MARVELOUS CHAPTER!

Sexy, tantalizing, intriguing, tension building, additional depth to the characters...I'm with you for the long haul.

Welcome back!

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
Hooray!!!

Fabulous chapter! So fabulous it nearly makes up for taking so long to get it to us!!...nearly, not quite ;) Just kidding! I'm just happy you're back (if you were ever truly gone) and maintaining the level of excellence in your writing and story!! I'm so excited!! And now I can't wait for more!!!!

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

Oh he is not going to be happy at all if he gets a whiff of her being around the rouge that attacked her! Seems they need to find time and sit down to also talk about what he wants and what she wants. They both seem to want the same thing but neither has really come out and said it. Another great chap you have here cant wait to see how Gray will get his info and then Keira gets her info from the attacker.

Chuckles437Chuckles437about 13 years ago
ewwww ballsie little lady!!!

wonderful read, thank you so much, looking forward to MORE PLEASE!

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianabout 13 years ago

Oh god! FINALLY!! It seems like I have been waiting FOREVER!!! I started reading your story in the beginning and had just about given up home that you would ever finish it. Please post more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
welcome back

i have been waiting for this chapter forever it feels like. it was great. on to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One Mistake, But Otherwise Great...

"Kiera looked up as Bianca skittered under the bed to meet Grayson's slate gray eyes. She noticed hey were still heavy with sleep."

Isn't it "they", not "hey"?

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago

Welcome back I have missed you! Loved the chapter.

sweetpea265sweetpea265almost 13 years ago
yay!!

I'm so glad you're back! Hopefully life will give you the time and inspiration to finish this story. This is one of my favorites on this site, and I had just about given up hope that it would ever be updated. Thanks for picking it back up.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Simply tooooooooooooo groovy

Darling Girl-

Have enjoyed this very much and I am hopeful that you will

conclude it just as artfully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No words

I have no words to describe my love for this story.

Love,

Your Number 1 Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
: D

so glad you continued this story!!! am looking forward to the next chapter, gotta go read it now!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous