Folly! Ch. 04

Story Info
Time out, yes, that's what she needed.
7.4k words
4.06
41.9k
3
6

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers

They had planned this weekend away for some time and Miriam was determined to make the most of it. The resort was opulent and their fourth floor suite looked out over the beach and the surf. Dinner had been served on their balcony as the sun went down and the full moon rose over the ocean.

Following the meal they had made love inside on the floor and now flushed with the glow of their love making, Miriam sat in the early evening. The moon occasionally pierced the deep darkness through the leaves of the trees in front of them as they watched the moonlight reflecting wildly off the moving water. The only sound other than their breathing was that of the waves crashing and lapping onto the sand.

Miriam still lay there bereft of her clothes in the darkness. There seemed to be little reason for getting dressed. The balcony of the suite adjoining them was dark as was the room and they hadn’t seen the occupiers since they had arrived several hours before. Miriam couldn’t even see the low railing that separated the two sides as she got up to get a drink and stepped through a broad shaft of moonlight coming through the trees.

“I wonder if anyone saw you from down at the beach,” Roger said when she walked through the light again on her return.

“I doubt it,” she said.

“Why’s that?”

“I was in and out of it too quickly.”

“But you were lit up like you were in a spotlight.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Then I hope they had a good look and enjoyed it while it lasted,” she retorted.

“Really or are you just being sarcastic?”

“I’m serious,” she told him. “I’m on a dirty weekend away and if they want to look while I’m naked then that’s a bonus for them.”

“That’s a bit of an exciting thought,” Roger replied. “If I went down there would you stand in the moonlight for me?”

“What are you, Roger - a peeping tom?”

He laughed. “I’m serious, Miriam. Would you?”

“Don’t be perverted!”

“I’m not perverted. I just want to know if you could be seen from down there.”

She sighed. It was his dirty weekend too and if that’s what he wanted... “I will if you want but I’m not all that happy about it.”

“Great,” he said getting up immediately and with some zest. “Give me a couple of minutes to get down onto the beach. You’d better get into the moonlight several times and stay there for a while each time so that I can move about and see you.”

Miriam lay there for a few minutes plucking up the courage to do as he had asked then, taking a deep breath, she stood and stepped into the bright light. Almost immediately she moved back out of the light. In the deep darkness of the balcony again Miriam found that she was breathing very heavily and she discovered that she was quite excited by what she had done. She stepped back into the light and stayed there longer this time before she retreated to the darkness. Again she advanced into the light staying for several minutes before she came back into the shadows. Growing bolder she moved into the moonlight again and stood there.

Just as she was getting ready to step out of it a deep male voice from the adjoining balcony spoke.

“I can understand why your husband wants your body to be admired in the light. It certainly is beautiful.”

Miriam froze and then, shocked that she had been caught, she fled into the safety of the darkness.

“Oh, no! Please don’t do that,” the smooth voice said quickly. “Your husband is looking there for you and he’ll think there is something wrong.”

Still shocked yet excited by what had happened, Miriam stopped short of fleeing back into her room as the man’s honey-coated voice began to persuade her to stay.

“I won’t hurt you but I was really enjoying looking at you. Please step into the light again so that your husband knows everything is all right.”

Miriam stepped into the light again and looked about his balcony frantically. “But I can’t see you.”

“You can’t?”

“No!”

“Then I hope you won’t be offended if I relieve myself of the problem you’ve caused me,” the smooth voice said.

Miriam laughed loudly knowing exactly what he meant. She stepped out of the light closer to his part of the balcony. She peered into the darkness.

“Where are you?” she inquired feeling hornier than ever. This man could see most of her naked body but she knew nothing of him except his super smooth voice.

“Very near you,” the voice answered sounding quite close.

“I still can’t see you,” she admitted.

“Then, if you step back into the light where I can see you, I’ll bring this thing off quickly,” the voice explained to her. “My wife has been sick the last three days and before that the pressure was pretty bad already.”

By now Miriam was so moist that she thought she would burst from the excitement of the moment. She was really hot and about to reach a climax of her own.

“Could you cum on me from where you are?” she asked quivering with erotic excitement.

“Full I am,” he replied with a laugh, “but not that full.”

“Well, tell me when you’re about to cum and I’ll move over and you can shoot some at me,” she offered. “I want to catch some in my hands. Okay?”

“Here it comes,” the honey smooth voice said after a few moments.

Taking several big steps, Miriam discovered that her hands were in the wrong place as the first hot blast struck her in the stomach. As her momentum and adrenalin carried her toward the bars the second struck her in the crotch before the cock was pushed into her. She hadn’t been aware that she was so close or that his cock was protruding beyond the railing. The hard spurts of copious cum continued to shower her and she climaxed without him having touched her.

“Excuse me,” Miriam said as she relaxed from the climax. “I’d better clean up before Roger get’s back.”

She had just cleaned up when Roger came back.

“That was great, Miriam!” he exclaimed. “You could be seen from the beach. I stood there looking at you when two young guys came by. They saw what I was looking at and commented. You should have heard what they said... ”

She sat down on the bed. “Well, whatdid they say?”

“They were a bit puzzled by you being there but when you stayed there one of them said ‘I’d like to fuck a woman like that’. The other one agreed. He said that you had the best tits he’d seen for years and that he wanted to fuck them. They went on about how they’d stick their cocks into you and how they would cum inside you. Listening to them was incredible. It was downright fucking horny, Miriam.”

“And now you’ve got me all to yourself, Roger... ”

“Yeah,” he said unbuttoning his shirt as he looked at her breasts. “You know, that man’s idea about fucking your tits may not have been so bad after all.”

“Is that what you want? You want to tit fuck me?”

“Like the future of the world depends on it!” he remarked with enthusiasm as the last of his clothes descended to the floor.

He picked her up and threw her onto the bed in his rush to get at her. He straddled her torso and placed his cock on her chest between her big tit mounds.

He reached back behind himself and roughly shoved three fingers into her cunt. He pulled them out and she watched his fingers shiny and running with the fluids of her lust. He rubbed his fingers over the valley between her tits.

"Wrap those big fucking tits around my cock, Miriam."

She did as she was told and watched as his cock started to appear and disappear into her tits as he fucked them lustfully. Faster and faster he thrust his thick shaft into her voluminous tits. She held her tits firmly around the big, thick shaft as it slipped through the tit tunnel. He was breathing deeply as he fucked her and she was held in thrall by the lasciviousness of the act.

Roger began to rub her nipples with his thumbs but, as he fucked her tits deeper and faster, he found that he needed to reposition himself. Now his legs lay down her length and his body was propped up on his arms over her head. His hips were a blur of frenzied activity as he drove his cock between her tits. He was gasping for air.

"Lick the head of my cock, Miriam," he gasped as he stopped his thrusting for a moment. "Do it to me while I fuck these beautiful, big tits."

Already he was very close to cumming again and Miriam slipped her tongue out and licked the head of his cock whenever it appeared out of the top of her tit tunnel.

"Aaaarrgghh!" he groaned as the cum started to flow into his cock from the balls which slapped into her lower chest rhythmically.

Surprisingly, Miriam could feel his excitement as the cock begin to spasm and shake between her tits. She pumped her tits along the long cock while continuing to lick the huge throbbing head.

Suddenly, as she licked it, the cock erupted and a streamer of white cum flew from its inflamed head. The thick, hot cum landed on Miriam's tongue and nose before it splattered over her cheek like a shower of white rain. A second stream of cum followed the first but it failed to spurt as far landing on her chest and neck. The thick, white fluids sat there thickly like a pearl necklace as another spurt shot out from his cock and decorated the upper slopes of her breasts. His cock thrust easily between her tits now as the cum acted as a smooth lubricant on her supple flesh. Two more ragged white lines of the viscous semen appeared on her tits before his cock, still jerking sporadically, simply dribbled out what was left of his cum onto her soft flesh of her tits. Roger’s chest heaved as he leaned over her sucking in volumes of air.

Miriam's tits rose and fell with her own chest as her deep breathing revealed her own excitement. She still felt full of lust and would have happily gone for another round of fucking but it was quite obvious that Roger would not be able to do so. That was one of the problems she faced in her marriage to him. He had a lot less stamina than she did although she really had little grounds for complaint with him in any area of their lives together.

Without speaking, Roger pushed himself off her and went into the bathroom where he showered. When he returned fully dressed for bed, Miriam was laying on the bed with her fingers up her cunt and a nipple in her mouth. As he watched her thumb touch her clit she heaved her hips from the bed and shuddered into a massive climax. As she lay there panting and still shaking he came over to her.

"You're quite a girl to have around, Miriam.” He kissed her and they cuddled up in bed together.

The next day Miriam found herself preoccupied with thoughts of the man who had shot his cum on her in the darkness of the balcony the previous night. Although she wanted to know what he looked like, she didn’t at the same time. It would be a shame, she thought, to spoil the illusion of it all. The man’s deep voice had been so wonderful and sexy.

After dinner in the restaurant they retired to their room and watched a little TV. Miriam excused herself and went to the bathroom. She disrobed and slipped on a robe in case Roger wanted a repeat performance of the previous night. Sure enough...

“How about we sit on the balcony,” he suggested as he went outside.

Miriam joined him and stood in the moonlight. She slipped the robe off and stood before him.

“I’m going to the beach,” he said without hesitation. “Don’t be so fast to move out of the light this time,” he said over his shoulder as he dashed into the suite.

No sooner had the door to their suite closed than the wonderful voice spoke.

“I was hoping he’d leave. I was beginning to become afraid that he wouldn’t. If you don’t object, I’ll squirt in your direction again.”

“I was hoping you would,” Miriam replied immediately. She stepped to the rail, her cunt juices making her cunt sloppy already. She stood in front of the man barely able to discern his size in the impenetrable darkness. The atmosphere between them was electric.

“You’d better go out into the light,” she heard him say after a few moments.

Stepping into the light she heard the man groan.

She came back to him. “Are you going to cum?”

“No,” he said. “My response was because you’re so beautiful.”

“Thank you,” she replied.

“You’d better go back... ”

Miriam remained in the light for several minutes this time and when she came back to the rail she was shaking with pent-up passion.

“I’ll let you feel my body if I can feel yours,” she suggested.

The man’s hands reached for her breasts as her groping fingers touched his pubic hair. She slid her hands lower as his fingers began to tease her nipples and she grasped his huge shaft. His fingers continued to rub her stiffened nipples while his other hand slid down her body and laced through her pubic hair to her opened pussy lips. His fingers slithered along the folds of her cunt.

“You’d better go back again,” he breathed releasing her breasts and cunt.

“Yes,” she sighed. The man’s touch had been wonderful but she stopped and stood in the moonlight once more.

After a few minutes Miriam returned to the darkness for another feel of the massive cock. Miriam wanted more but she didn’t know if the man would give it to her or even if wanting it was the right thing. Her hand wrapped itself around the monster cock and she pumped it furiously. Without ceasing the pumping, she looked in the direction of the man’s massive silhouette.

“I want to try something different if you promise to keep your hands to yourself,” Miriam suggested. “Then you can touch me with your cock.”

The honey-coated voice agreed. “Fine but where do you want me to touch you with my cock?” he asked her.

“I’ll leave that up to you.”

Miriam turned and bent over so that the cock was nestled between her arse cheeks. The man began to thrust his cock along the deep valley between them and continued for several minutes until it was time for Miriam to return to the moonlight.

Returning to the light, Miriam found herself immensely turned on. Had the man come with her she would hae fucked him right there where Roger could see it. It was difficult to stop her hands from touching herself. She started by running her fingers lightly over her arse cheeks then her stomach and finally settled on caressing her aching nipples. She rubbed them at first and then began pulling at them until they were long and hard.

Then, barely able to control herself, she went back to the stimulation of the man’s hands. She felt them push her shoulders down and, as she descended, the cock started to slide along her stomach. Soon it was throbbing against the flesh between her big tits and she wrapped them around the cock as it began to thrust between them. After a few moments the man reminded Miriam that she was due in the light again.

Reluctantly she released the cock from her tit valley and returned to the light. She didn’t care what Roger thought now as her fingers slipped between her legs and onto her elongated clit. For several moments she thought she was going to cum right there but sanity prevailed and she fled from the light to the railing. The man had now come to her side of the balcony and she knelt before him and allowed him to grasp her tits and fuck them.

“Aaaarrgghh!” the man moaned softly as his cock strokes shortened and his cock swelled between her breasts. “Oooooh... Oooooh,” he moaned as his breath came in gasps.

Suddenly she felt his cock twitch and jerk between her tits as the first spurt of his semen splattered into her breast. Spurt after spurt shot out over her expansive breasts as the man’s lust was expended all over them. When his breathing began to subside Miriam excused herself and retired to the bathroom to clean up.

As she subsided onto the bed Roger burst into the room. His cock was already hard as he pulled it from his pants and her fell on top of her and thrust it into her sodden cunt. It went all the way in on the first thrust and he began to pound into her furiously and without regard for her pleasure. Roger was close to cumming but Miriam was not and she knew that he would not be able to wait for her.

Then she felt his cum spurting into her cunt. The hot wetness shot deep into her cunt as the second man in nearly as few minutes released his lust over her. Roger rolled off her and within moments was snoring next to her. Miriam got up and, still hot with lust and desire, went out onto the balcony.

“Are you still out here?” she asked the man from the next suite hoping that he was and that he would fuck her.

No one answered. The coolness of the night did nothing to coll the hot fires raging within her. She went back inside and slipped into one of Roger’s large T-shirts. She closed the door silently behind her and walked to the beach. As she approached it over the grass silently she could hear men’s excited voices.

“ ... I can’t believe what big tits she’s got,” said one man.

The voices were coming from the other side of the grass covered dune. She crept quietly to the top as the men kept talking.

“Yeah, and firm looking too.”

“And when she rubbed her nipples and started to pull on them I nearly came in my pants.”

There were two of them sitting with their backs facing her. Miriam nearly wet herself with excitement. These men were talking about her. She had put on a real performance tonight but she hadn’t realised that she’d had another audience.

“It was nearly too much for me when she started to finger fuck herself.”

“You reckon she’s sex starved?”

“Without question... ”

“I sure wish she was here now. My cock’s still hard.”

“Mine too.”

Miriam nearly giggled aloud as she slipped over the top of the dune behind them and sat a few feet away. They were both young - neither more than in their early twenties.

“You know, I reckon we should work out which room she’s in and pay the lady a visit.”

Miriam took a deep breath while the second man was thinking.

“You won’t need to,” she said softly. The men spun around at the sound of her voice. “That’s right... It’s me you’re talking about and if you’re looking for some relief then so am I!”

She lifted Roger’s T-shirt over her head revealing her lush body to their gaze. Not much was left to their imagination in the bright moonlight as she laid back on the T-shirt and opened her thighs.

“Well... Who’s first?”

One of the men sat there with his mouth open but his friend was not so reticent. He stood and stripped his shirt and shorts off and plunged down onto his knees between her legs.

Miriam grabbed the man’s thick cock and pulled it to her cunt. She ran the cock head along the widely blooming flower petals of her cunt wetting the head completely before she pulled it into herself. She raised her legs and placed them behind his hips and then used them to pull him down, impaling her with his cock as she did it. Despite the thickness of his shaft he plunged all the way into her until his cock reached the end of her sheath. Miriam wondered if Roger was still asleep but, when the man began to fuck in and out of her cunt, she instantly forgot her husband in the mounting sexual pleasure.

The man began moving into her slowly allowing her to build into another climax. She began to tremble under him again and soon she was fucking up at him as he drove his cock down into the depths of her cunt. Miriam shook, her stomach rippling with the pleasure of another orgasm, and she moaned wildly. Now her passion was being fulfilled and her cravings satiated.

The man could see the immense satisfaction on her beautiful face in the moonlight. Now he felt that he could begin to fuck her for his own satisfaction. He drove his cock into her faster and harder. His hips pile drove his cock down as the pleasure increased for him too. He noticed that the woman was gasping again and beginning to shake as yet another orgasm raced through her.

He clamped his lips over one of her nipples sucking it into his mouth and using his tongue to tip her over into sexual bliss afresh. His huge cock swelled in her cunt and spasmed. It began its contractions as the cum shot along his cock. Spurt followed spurt as his thick white cum jetted into her cunt. She was milking his big cock with her cunt muscles as he shot even more of his milky fluids high up into her stomach.

Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers