Folly! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers

He rolled away from her and was replaced by his friend. Quickly Miriam brought his cock to her slick cunt and stuffed it in. The man was not happy with this arrangement and pulled it out until the stiff shaft lay along and between her open cunt lips. He sawed it along the gash teasing her but stimulating her clit as he did so. He watched her lust-filled face reflecting the pleasure as it spread through her body. It gave him great joy to watch her getting the pleasure she so deserved through her submissiveness. He slid his cock along her cunt lips repeatedly as she moaned out her enjoyment.

Miriam shuddered and bucked under him as he slid his cock backwards and forwards along the wet petals of her cunt and over the erect clit.

"Oooooo," she whimpered, "I'm cumming. Aaaaaaah! Yes, yes, yes!!"

Miriam shook as her climax crashed over her, her body quivering with sexual delight as his big, thick cock brought her off. When she was finished her body subsided out of her orgasm and she smiled up at him.

Now he pushed his cock into her wet snatch, between the lips of her cunt. Miriam reached over his hips and, grabbing his arse, she pulled his cock into her cunt until he could go no further. The man pushed back against the hands on his arse before he relented and let her drive his cock into her again. He pushed back once more before she forced his cock back into her until he was right up against her womb. They continued this pushing and pulling until she began to buck her hips against his.

Now the man ground his pelvis against her clit and she shot off into sexual orbit again, her cunt wetter than ever as he pounded her harder. Her stomach muscles rippled as the waves of pleasure rushed along her body. Her nipples were erect with lust for him and her cunt flowed with generous volumes of her own fluids.

"Fantastic!" she cried out. "Fuck me. Oooooooo! I'm... Oooooooooo, I'm cumming again."

Her head tossed from side to side violently as the huge climax burst inside her cunt and spread out radially to her clit, arse and nipples before the fireworks burst forth in her head.

"Harder!" she moaned. "Fuck me harder!"

He pounded into her sopping cunt until his arse was a blur of movement. His rigid cock continuously thumped into the end of her cunt until she was crying out in pain.

"It hurts... Don't! Stop!!" she begged him without success. "Don't! Stop it!"

The man had no intention of stopping. His climax was near and the thought that she was submitting to his painful fucking was a powerful aphrodisiac. He pushed into her cunt even harder.

Miriam started to shake all over as another orgasm arose within her. Painful pleasure swept over her as she still cried out loudly to him.

"Don't! Stop! Aaaaaaaw... Don't... Ooooh, please! Please don't stop! Keep fucking my horny cunt! Don't ever stop!"

He knew that her pain had turned into pleasure and it was time. Rapidly he brought himself to the brink of his own climax but he stopped before he got his pleasure.

"I'm going to cum," he told her breathlessly. "Where do you want my cum?"

"In my cunt," she gasped. "I want you to shoot your hot, creamy cum right up inside my cunt. Do it! Cum inside me! I want to feel your cum squishing about inside me and running down into my arse. Fuck my hot cunt. Ooooooooo, Shoot it in there with the rest. Oooooo, I'm cumming. Aaaaahh!"

As she came he, too, let go and she could feel the hot jism splash into her cunt channel. He kept fucking into her violently and she felt the passionate pain of his cock ramming into her womb as he pounded away. His cock jerked again and again and she could feel the cum running out of her cunt lips and down over her arse hole.

The man, his cock still pulsing inside her cunt kept up his penile assault - slower now that he had begun to cum - until she stopped shuddering under him. Then he too rolled off her allowing her to pull the T-shirt back over her head and return to her room. Miriam lay in bed next to Roger indulging in the excitement of her wanton behaviour fingering her clit and cum covered cunt lips until she had cum several

times.

The following day her mind kept returning to the previous night’s debauchery and the warm glow which had remained with her.

Again after dinner Miriam prepared for her last evening of the weekend. She slipped into her best white basque and white stockings and she covered herself with her robe.

“Miriam,” Roger called to her through the closed bathroom door, “I’m going down to the bar to have a drink with Bill. Want to join us?”

“Later perhaps,” she answered quite disappointed that he was neglecting her.

She heard the door close as she slipped her high heels onto her feet. Waiting a moment to make sure he wasn’t coming back, she ventured out onto the balcony.

“I heard him leave,” said the voice, “and I was hoping you would come out.”

“You want to play our game?” Miriam asked as she slipped the robe off and stood in the moonlight.

“What a delightful woman you are,” the man said to her.

Miriam moved out of the light to his arms and she felt his hands flowing over her delectably. Her cunt was wet before she had come out to him and she turned allowing him to place his cock into the cleft of her arse cheeks again. He pushed the cock along the valley for a while before she offered to go back into the light.

“Not necessary tonight, is it?” he asked. “Unless, of course, it’s necessary for you to get your kicks.”

Miriam reached under her and guided the cock to her waiting snatch. She leaned her weight backwards, wiggling her arse slightly, so that the cock sunk into her completely.

“This is how I get my kicks,” she told him feeling the ecstasy of a big cock in her cunt.

The man, clearly on her side of the balcony again, grasped her hips and began to hump her madly. He felt for and found one of her breasts and he pulled the nipples until she moaned loudly.

“Oh, yes! Yessss!” she said as his cock slid in and out of her cunt furiously.

Suddenly he pulled out of her and laid her across the table on her back. He got between her legs and shoved his cock into her again and again.

He was about to cum when the door of their suite slammed closed.

“Miriam!” Roger’s voice called.

The man withdrew quickly and stepped deeper into the shadows of their balcony. Miriam sat in the sunlounge clad in only the lingerie. Roger came out, his eyes bulging at the mouth-watering sight of his wife.

“I was hoping you’d come back,” she said meaning exactly the opposite.

“I... I left my wallet behind but now I discover that I left more than that here. Feel like a quickie?” he asked pulling his pants down.

Miriam wondered what the man behind them must be thinking but she had little choice but to let Roger have his way with her. He slipped his cock into her. The slick lips of her cunt curled around the cock head hugging it wetly. He plunged forward with his cock deep pushing deep within her at the first stab.

"Ooooooooooooooooohhhh!" she moaned as the pleasure built up within her even more.

As he moved in her she moaned over and over again, her voice getting louder with each stroke of his hard cock. Her hips ground up against his as his balls furiously slapped into the crease of her pear-shaped arse. His pumping inside her was increasing her desire and the volume of her moaning increased with the passionate heat in her cunt. He bent his head to the hard tip of her tit and licked at it. She groaned now and he licked it harder in response.

"Suck my tits, Roger."

Her husband's lips circled the swell of the underside of her big right tit and sucked in the tit flesh. Then, without ceasing his fucking of her cunt, he moved his attentions to the left breast and repeated the sucking action. Slowly his animated lips sucked around the soft and sensitive flesh of each tit moving closer after each suck to where she really wanted him to suck.

"Oooo, that's nice, sweetheart but you're teasing me, you bastard," she told him with a playful slap on the shoulder. "Suck on the nipples!"

His mouth immediately homed in on the left tit tip and sucked the nipple into a stiff erectness. As his lips moved away from the rigid nipple in a wet trail toward the crown of the other tit, his fingers homed in on the hard and inflamed bud which his mouth had just vacated.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she sighed in relief before the early shudders of her intense orgasm hit her in the cunt and in the stiff nipples he was arousing more than ever. "Oooooooooooooo. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" she moaned as she bucked about under him.

Not once did he stop fucking her and she shook and shuddered while the orgasm ran its course throughout her excited body. Her cunt was grabbing his cock in spasms as though it was trying to milk more of the cum from his balls.

She flushed as the orgasm reached its peak and she cried out loudly. "Ooooooooooohhhh!" she called out as she excitedly fucked back at him with her hips and cunt. "Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh! Harder.... Harder, Roger. Fuck that beautiful hard cock all the way into me. Yes! Fuck, yesss! More. I want more of your cock. Yes! Yes! Yeeeessssssss!"

Roger watched Miriam collapse under him, her cunt continuing to milk his cock but he didn't stop for a moment. Never had he known a woman who climaxed like she did. Now he wanted to see her cum again and again and, although he desperately wanted to release his sperm into the depth of her cunt, he deliberately and selfishly held back knowing that the more he gave her pleasure now the more fucking she would want from him later. He increased his pace a little now and moved his hips in a circular motion which ground his pelvic bone along the upper part of her opened cunt lips.

"Oooooooooooowww! Oooooooooooooooowwwww! I'm cumming again," she moaned breathlessly. Suddenly her body shook violently and bucked under him uncontrollably nearly throwing him off her.

He bit gently into her right tit just below the nipple and sucked in deeply. He pulled his head back pulling her tit flesh back with it. Miriam moaned passionately and thrashed about under his assault before he let the tit drop from his mouth. There was a deep red mark on her tit flesh. He dipped his head and repeated the punishment which was accompanied by more moaning from her throat. Roger increased the fucking rhythm as Miriam's body slowly subsided from her climax into ecstasy.

"Fuck me. Fuck me you beautiful man," she moaned into his ear. "Harder. Fuck me harder. I want to feel your cum in my cunt for the rest of the night."

He pulled his cock out of her steaming cunt and rolled her over onto her hands and knees. Urgently, he grabbed her by the hips and, shoving himself back into her roughly, he touched the end of her cunt sheath with the knob of his cock. He left his cock right up to the hilt for a short while before he began to hump into her at a furious pace. His hands came down her sides and under her as he grasped her swaying tits and squeezed them firmly with his hands. Now he felt Miriam's fingers grab and encircle his balls. She commence squeezing them gently. He knew very well that she was trying to coax the hot cum out of his balls but he wasn't yet ready to give up his load to her cum﷓hungry cunt.

"Oh, yes," she moaned deeply excited by the pounding, throbbing cock. "Do it, Roger. Do it! Oh, yes! Fuck me harder, you bastard!"

As his fingers pinched her turgid nipples and Miriam shot off into an orgasmic orbit again Roger increased the pace of his already frantic cock battering of her cunt as he did. Her hands and knees could no longer hold her weight and she crumpled under him. He felt her begin to fall and he allowed his body to follow her down to the floor. His cock, no longer as deep in her as it had been, pounded into her violently. It jerked in her cunt several times and then spasmed violently before his cock cream shot out into her sopping cunt.

She could feel the quaking cock as the sticky thick ropes of his cum exploded into her. She felt his cock as it continued to jerk into her cunt releasing its latest load into the mouth of her cunt. The powerful spasming of his cock shaft at her cunt lips spread intense feelings through her cunt which further intensified the fierce orgasm she was experiencing.

Roger lay on her back heavily allowing all of the cum to empty into her cunt channel. His breathing was laboured as he struggled to regain it.

“Miriam, that was wonderful. But I’ve got to go. I told Bill I’d only be a few minutes. You joining us?”

“Thanks but I think I’ll turn in. I’ve got a big day tomorrow and an early start from here.”

Roger retreated through the doorway and she looked over to the man.

“Still there?” she whispered.

“Quite a performance, Miriam,” he commented. “Still want to make it with me?”

“More than ever,” she hissed as the door to their suite closed yet again. “Let me suck your cock.”

He came over to her, his cock revealed for the first time in the light from their suite. Mesmerised by the sight of yet another stiff cock in front of her, she slid her hand up to the shaft and grasped it firmly. She lifted his cock up revealing his hairy balls hanging limply between his legs.

Immediately Miriam felt the man's hand circle around the back of her head bending her forward over his lap. Her mouth opened automatically and she began to lick at the raging hard on. Her tongue traced down the length of his cock and began to gently massage his balls.

"Oooo," he sighed.

She continued to lick away at his balls while her hand began up and down movements along the cock shaft.

The man looked down at her. Just moments ago she had been fucking her husband and he had been dreaming about her giving him some head. Now she was doing just that. He watched as her lips parted and she sucked one of his balls inside her mouth. Her tongue played over the rough skin of his ball sack as she rolled the testicle around in her mouth before she released the it and replaced it with the other one. Again she massaged the nut with her tongue before she spat that one out too. Now her moist lips parted and began to run up and down the soft hardness of his cock shaft as she coated the length of it with her saliva. About every three or four strokes she would lift her head up over the top of the cock head and impale her face on the rigid upright lance. She slid her mouth up and down over the bloated cock head several times before she slid her mouth away again and resume the oral bathing of his cock shaft. Not only did she enjoy what she was doing, he thought, she was a fucking expert cock sucker!

He could feel his balls tightening under the exquisite torture that she was putting him through. It would not be long before he would cum into her beautiful mouth. But he didn't want that. He wanted her to enjoy this experience too. He lifted her head away from his cock and stood up pulling her with him.

He could see that she had a puzzled look on her face before it dawned on her that he intended to fuck her again. He bent her forward over the table. For a few moments he luxuriated in the pleasure of it all as he ran his hands lightly over the taut skin of her soft arse cheeks. The slick, puffy lips of her wet cunt had parted fully and he thought he

could see the pink wetness that was the inside of her cunt.

Then he lifted his heavy cock and placed it at the portals of her cunt. He pushed his cock in a little before he pulled back. She was so wet that he could have pushed all the way into her cunt at the first go. In he pushed again, a little further this time, before he withdrew his fleshy spear again. He watched as his cock plunged in again, this time all the way to the hilt, and his cock was wet and shiny as it retreated from her cunt. He increased the pace now, listening to her low moans of pleasure as he moved ever so much faster at each inward stroke. He could feel his balls now as they moved back and forth in time with his long, stabbing cock strokes. He could feel his balls rubbing against the fine silky fabric of her panties.

The man's hands came up now and began to massage Miriam's tits through the thinness of her basque. After a minute one hand reached up and began to pull at the cups of her basque so her tits fell out.

"Does your husband ever fuck you in the arse?" he whispered hotly into her ear.

"No," she hissed.

"Have you ever been fucked there?”

“Yes,” she said excitedly

“Did the man cum inside your tight arse?"

"Oh, yes!" she replied breathlessly.

"Yes, he did - he came inside me both times he fucked me there! And I liked having his cock deep inside my arse."

The man smiled behind her. She loved it! "Was that just as enjoyable for you?" he asked her hoarsely.

"Yes... Mmmmm" she sighed remembering the experience as his cock fucked into her. "Yes it was! In fact, it was even better than being fucked in the cunt."

Now for the big question. "And tell me, Miriam... " He paused for theatrical effect. "Do you want me to shove my cock up your pretty arse too?"

"Oh, yessssss!"

His cock was suddenly retracted out of her cunt and she felt his fingers prise the cheeks of her arse apart. The hot blunt tip of his cock was placed at her puckered anal opening and he began to force it into her back passage. As it went into her she shuddered her way through an orgasm, one which had been building since she had started to suck this cock and had built while he had been fucking her cunt. Now it crashed over her in a series of pleasure waves forcing her to shake and shudder as it did. Then it was past and she relaxed allowing him easier access to her arse.

His cock abruptly slipped all the way in and he stopped for a while giving her a chance to adjust to the shaft invading her arse. His hands resumed the erotic manipulation of her tits as they squeezed the flesh and rubbed at the stiffly aroused nipples.

"Fuck me now," she requested. "Get that big cock of yours moving in and out of my arse."

Obediently his cock began its in and out motions inside her tight anal avenue quite smoothly and gently. He slowly accelerated the speed and length of the strokes until she was grunting with each one and pushing back into his hips with her arse.

"Fuck my arse harder," she cried out to him. "Fuck it hard. Fuck my arse and cum inside me."

So great was his lust that he forgot about caressing her turgid nipples now. He grabbed at her big swaying tits roughly and, using them like handles, he pulled her back onto his stiff cock and pushed her away again. Again and again he pulled and pushed at her big tits so that her arse was jerked on and off the length of his rampant cock.

Miriam rocketed up into the heights of another climax. Her long legs began to shake uncontrollably and her firm flat stomach rippled like waves out of control.

"Oooooohhhh. Oooooooooooooo! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned loudly.

The voice's cock seemed to swell in her arse and it throbbed painfully for him. But he didn't decrease the frantic pace of his cock stabbing up her arse. Then he felt his own climax breaking upon him and he felt his balls tighten. Knowing that he now must cum he pumped her arse for all he was worth, sliding his big cock as far into her as he could. Suddenly the cum pumped up from his balls and burst from his cock head into her shit chute lining it with hot white cum. The slimy cum in her arse allowed his cock to slide in and out easier and faster as it spewed out its streamers of wet semen. After he had pumped out what felt like a gallon of cum, his cock stopped pumping. He was finished cumming and he leaned against her arse, still deep inside her while his cock continued to spasm and jerk. His hands still caressed her nipples, gently now, as she lay panting beneath him.

"What a fuck!" he exclaimed breathlessly.

Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers