Folly! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
27 Followers

The cabbie stared open mouthed at the massive cock. How the man didn't faint from lack of blood he would never know. No wonder the man hadn't wanted Miriam to suck him off before he fucked her. She would faint from shock.

The black man shuffled forward on his knees and placed his cock at her anal opening. The man under her began to kiss and suck at her nipples but The cabbie's eyes were glued to her arse and the man's cock. Would she take it without damage? He hoped he wouldn't have to intervene. He rubbed his cock through his pants watching as the monster cock began to penetrate her.

Miriam's eyes flew open in surprise but allowed the head access to her body. Then the head was in but the thickest part was yet to come.

"Ugh, it's too big," she complained without conviction.

The black man withdrew a little and drilled in again. This time he got a little further before he withdrew. The cock was glistening with the cum left there by the tall man, Richard. In it went again then back out. More of it was wet now.

Miriam moaned in pleasure/pain once more as the enormous erection pierced her arse hole again. "I'm taking it," she gasped. "Yes, it's going in."

Sure enough, as she said it, the immense shaft slid in slowly. Matt stopped with less than half his cock in her shit chute. After a few moments he moved in and out repeatedly going slightly deeper on each thrust.

Miriam's face was a mask of lust.

Matt nodded to Richard whose cock had stiffened. He knelt in front of her beautiful face. He thrust his cock into her line of vision. "Suck it, Miriam," he said. "Suck it like my life depends on it."

Miriam opened her mouth. The pain in her arse was subsiding being replaced by the warmth of the huge cock. Her arse and cunt tingled satisfyingly and mingled with the pleasure in her tits as they were sucked.

Richard put his cock into her mouth and Miriam ran her tongue around its head as Matt began to move his cock in and out of her arse. He still had little more than half of it inside her arse and she panted out her desire. Her body was being assailed at every sensitive point and the fire of her emotions grew to an inferno. A quiver in her body grew to a tremor while the tremor generated a flutter. Without notice the flutter developed into a shudder. The shudder accelerated into trembling which in turn transformed itself into the beginnings of a quaking orgasm.

Now, as her saliva began to coat Richard's cock head and shaft providing a lubricant around her lips, the only one who needed to move was Matt. As he pushed his enormous cock into her arse and pulled back, her cunt slid up and down on Paul's thick cock and her mouth slipped over the length of Richard's shaft. Slowly, Matt increased the pace of the multiple penile invasion of Miriam's body. Soon he was fucking her in a frantic rhythm.

The orgasm which had begun so simply in Miriam's body now swelled to monumental proportions. Surge after consuming surge came and went, each one stronger than the last, until every part of her was shaking with passion and lust.

Suddenly, while Miriam was still in the throes of her climax, Matt's breathing stopped. His cock exploded in her arse but the pace of his fucking did not abate. Gush after gush of thick cum squirted from his cock. Because there was little room left in her stretched shit chute, much of the cum squeezed out and ran down onto her cunt and Paul's cock and balls. Matt's cock continued to jerk inside her arse yet it did not grow smaller. He continued to fuck her as though nothing had happened.

Suddenly they were all bathed in bright light as a bus loaded with tourists entered the look-out. But no one stopped as the amazed sightseers stared open eyed at the fucking quartet. A couple of fast tinking visitors took shots with their cameras. The flashes bore witness to the lewd obscenity of the exhibition acted out in front of them.

Then, before the bus could leave, Paul's cock burst and filled her cunt with his salty cum. Miriam floated into another orgasm and, moments later, Richard unloaded his piquant cum onto Miriam's tongue. She rolled the hot, tasty cum around in her mouth wanting to savour the taste of it before she swallowed it.

Then, as the bus started to turn away, Matt bellowed and started to cum again in her arse. He pulled his huge cock out of her and the bus driver stopped abruptly, not believing what he was seeing.

The first spurt jetted up her back and into her hair only to be followed by another thick stream which reached the small of her back. Matt rubbed the massive cock along her arse crack and another jet of cum shot off all over her arse cheek. A further streamer sailed up into the air only to splatter along her spine while the next shot off over her other arse cheek. Now his cock was nearly spent and he pumped the remaining cum from it. He watched as it landed on her skin and ran down to pool with the rest below the dam of her garterbelt.

As the four disentangled themselves spontaneous cheers erupted from the coach load of tourists.

Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
27 Followers
12