All Comments on 'Fondest Dreams Ch. 01'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SMAndersonSMAndersonover 10 years ago

I love all your stories and this one is no exception. My only slight criticism is that the first dream scene seemed a bit like a computer game.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
LOVED IT

INTERESTING TURN OF EVENTS BUT NONE THE LESS GREAT. CONTINUE BY ALL MEANS.

MissesMetophoricalStickMissesMetophoricalStickover 10 years ago
Great Start!

I'm so happy because I like the character of Zsálya as well. It's great that she has a brief time where her worries completely vanish and she can be happy. Please continue your great work!

wishmelycanwishmelycanover 10 years ago
Very good

I am afraid to continue reading this because I know that she will die. I don't know what to do. It was an amazing start. And then at the end of one of your stories you made it seem like one of the girls was zsayla reborn so I'm thinking there won't be any happiness in the end of this story. So if you don't mind partially spoiling the ending and sending me a private message knowing if this will end well you would be awesome. But I am going to read it anyway.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Awesome!

The two of you work so well together! It's wonderful to see this happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story as to be expected from LG6 & AA

Giving Zsa'lya a love like Wilhelm was touching, heartbreaking and beautiful all at the same time. The way you two accomplished this could not have possibly been written any better. Thank you for choosing me as one of the proofreaders, it was truly an honor to be of some small assistance. Hope you two collaborate on other stories I'm positive they'll be as well written as Fondest Dreams.

Sincerely...Wolfheart.

rosettastonedrosettastonedover 10 years ago
tears in my eyes

She was one of my favorites and when she passed I cried. This is a great beginning to the story and I cannot wait to read more. You guys did awesome together :)

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 10 years ago
Please keep going

I do hope that he will bring her more happiness, she really deserves it. I was sad when she died, but I look 4ward to seeing where her rebirth leads.

Gr8 job u 2.

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixover 10 years agoAuthor
More chapters

Chapter 2 is going to be posted in a day or two. Then I will upload chapter 3 a couple days later and it should post about a week later. Chapter 4 will probably be up a little sooner and then there will be a 2 week gap because i'm going on vacation and not taking a computer with me. There is a total of 10 chapters in this story line.

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixover 10 years agoAuthor
formatting issues on chapter 2

So we appear to have a problem with chapter 2. It was uploaded to the site last night, but for some reason, there is missing text, italics where there aren't supposed to be, and missing carrots < > to delineate german speech. I've asked that they try again, so chapter 2 may disappear for a while.

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixover 10 years agoAuthor
Still having problems with chapter 2

I think the glitches are taken care of (I hope). Chapters 2 and 3 will hopefully be up 5 days from today!!

Rad'lRad'lover 10 years ago
Excellent

A very, very, good start. I have read the preceding stories and I will continue with this one.

Thank you both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Laying in bed

So I was listening to music and a song I've known since I was like 12 comes on and out of no where I'm thinking of this story and so I go and look up the lyrics and it remi ds me of these two so much, you should take a look at this song. It's Everywhere by Michelle Branch. This is like the perfect theme song ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous