Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,039 Followers

Marianne stood and brought her camera to her eyes, taking a picture of me reading a magazine in a train car. I glanced up and saw that damn camera. The one that had gotten me into this mess.

My stomach tightened up and my mouth went dry. She wouldn’t! Oh, but she would, she already had just two nights ago.

I tried to ignore her. She took several pictures of me, taking care to show that I was in a train car. Then Marianne sat down across from me, smiling at me. Her smile made me more nervous.

Before long the conductor came through and punched our tickets. I got more nervous. He came back through, smiling at the two of us. When he passed through to the next car Marianne leaned forward. I shivered involuntarily.

“Take your clothes off, girl.”

“Can’t you call me by my name?”

“All right, take off your clothes, Sabine, now.”

I moaned softly, but my hands went to my coat and removed it. As much as I hated doing this, it turned me on. I didn’t want to do it and I did want to do it. My hands went to my blouse and I unbuttoned it, tugged it out of my slacks and off. Marianne took it away from me and folded it neatly, laying it beside her. I sobbed and undid my slacks, squirming to get them over my hips. Once they had passed my hips they slid down effortlessly. Soon they were folded and were on top of my blouse. My bra came off next, slowly because I would be showing my tits. I held onto it over my tits, not wanting to bare them. Marianne reached over and gently pulled the bra away from me.

I held an arm over them, covering myself. Marianne chuckled and shook her head no. The arm lowered exposing my erect nipples, my traitorous nipples. I hooked my thumbs in my underpants and pushed them down, letting them fall after they had reached below my knees. This time I bent over and lifted each foot out of them. Then, blushing hotly, I handed them to her. Naked, I watched her look at me. Her eyes made me blush darker and hotter. My body shivered. I was excited all over again. Marianne looked me up and down, seeing every inch of my skin. It was so hot and so embarrassing.

She smiled.

“Get up, Sabine.”

I stood shakily. I watched her lift the camera.

“Walk down to the door.”

Trembling, I walked down the aisle, naked, hearing the camera click and whir. Marianne took pictures of my naked ass as I walked down the aisle of a train. When I reached the door, I turned and walked back, fighting to keep my hands at my sides. Marianne took more pictures of me walking back, now showing my tits and pussy to the camera.

“Very good, Sabine, very good. I am glad to see you obeying.”

I just sobbed softly. My sobbing was involuntary. It just happened. She made me sit there naked, having me open my legs for her to see my pussy. She smiled at the look on my face. It was like I had to fight to do what she wanted. She clicked a few more pictures of me in the gynecological pose, legs open and pussy showing. I hated it when she did that. It made me feel dirty.

I kept hearing noises and jumped at each one, thinking some one was entering the car that we were in. Marianne giggled at me each time. I was so red my face was burning. You would think that I would be used to this by now, but I don’t think I ever will get used to it. I hated being naked and I loved it, but I wasn’t going to tell Marianne that. Some things need to be a secret.

As the train rolled along it started to get darker and I felt better sitting naked as the sun went down. The car seemed dimmer and I felt as though I wasn’t as visible. It still isn’t nice sitting bare ass naked in a public place, even if only one person is seeing you.

Marianne had all my clothes and I had laid my coat on the seat next to me. I felt dirty and excited at the same time. My pussy was tingling and very damp. My nipples were hard and sticking out and Marianne knew that I was turned on. I knew she knew.

Every now and then she would reach over and tweak a nipple, giggling as I sucked in a breath. She loved to feel my nipples, especially the first time since they were always hard, even before she touched me. She loved to watch my expressions. I would grimace, bite my lip to keep quiet and squirm as she touched me.

After about twenty minutes Marianne spoke.

“Slide your ass to the edge of the seat and put your feet up on it, legs open.”

I whimpered softly but did as she told me.

My knees kind of hid my tits so I felt a little better, but my pussy was right out in the open.

“Look into my eyes.”

I was almost hypnotized and did. Marianne leaned forward and I felt her hand at my lips. I gasped out loud. She giggled. Then she slid a finger up and down my lips, seeing how wet I was. She chuckled.

“I don’t think you are that embarrassed, Sabine. I think you are loving this.”

As soon as she said that, she slid a finger up me, making me give a little squeak. I sucked in a breath as I felt her palm rest on my lips with her finger inside me. It felt so nice and so naughty. I kept looking at her eyes, seeing them smile at me. Then she began to push in and out of me, making me gasp softly. She did this for a while until my hips lifted involuntarily. She chuckled again and her finger slid out of me. She held it up so we both could see the wetness from me on it. Then she extended her arm so her finger was in front of my face.

“Suck.”

I moaned.

“Marianne, please, I don’t want to.”

“Suck.”

She frowned at me and my mouth opened and I sucked her finger inside, tasting myself. She made me nervous. I never knew what else she do to me so I minded.

She let me suck all the wetness off her finger, giving me a good taste of my pussy. Then she pulled her arm back and her finger left my mouth. It was a funny taste, not unlike her. I was ashamed of myself for doing it. She let me sit for a while, shivering with frustration and excitement. Then she leaned forward again.

Her hand was soon on my pussy and a finger was up me again. Marianne squeezed me, making me whimper again. Then she began to thrust her finger in and out of me. She kept it up as long as I was still. I was blushing terribly. As soon as my body took over and my hips lifted to her hand, she pulled back, leaving me empty. I silently cursed her. I wanted to touch myself now and reached down.

“Stop it! Keep your hands away. As a matter of fact, sit on them.”

She watched me carefully as I lifted one side of my ass then the other so I could sit on my hands. She made sure that I couldn’t touch myself, and then she sat back, smirking at me. I was so hot it wasn’t funny. She waited about ten minutes and then leaned forward again. I closed my eyes this time as she stuck her finger up me. I bit my lip trying to hold still. She thrust in and out and I tried to lock my muscles so she would take me over the edge, but it was impossible. My hips lifted again and her finger slid out of me, leaving me panting and aroused. Marianne giggled at me. My face was beet red and I was panting. My hips humped empty air for a few seconds.

Marianne waited until I calmed down, then she offered me her finger again. I began to cry tears and shakily opened my mouth so she could put it in. As soon as her finger touched my tongue, my lips closed around it and I began to suck. This time as I sucked the wetness off her other hand cupped and fondled my tits and nipples. My cheeks were wet from tears and little droplets dripped off my chin.

Marianne continued to tease and torment me for over an hour. Playing with me until I couldn’t help moving, then leaving me empty. Watching me until my breathing became steady, then having me suck my wetness off her finger. Shaming me by making me respond so wantonly and then making me suck. I would have kissed her pussy and ass if she would have asked me to. I would have licked her ass, but she didn’t ask. She just smiled and smirked at me, at how I responded to her. I had a knot in my lower belly from being so close to orgasm and then cut off so many times. It actually hurt.

Finally she tired of making me make a spectacle of myself for her enjoyment and she leaned back in her seat.

“You can put your coat on, but leave it unbuttoned and open so I can see you if I want to.”

I hurriedly put it on, but left it open as she wanted. I put my feet down to keep from cramping, which she allowed, but I had to keep my legs open for her. Just so she could see my pussy and how swollen and red the lips were. I didn’t know how bad I was until I looked down. I was puffy and pretty red and now I was embarrassed totally. She had aroused me to the point of orgasm and left me hanging several times and it showed. My pussy was actually throbbing.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, trying to get myself to think of something other than sex. Being aroused so many times made me tired and I dozed off. Marianne let me. I am sure she watched and looked at me all the time I was asleep.

She woke me up as we just entered the outskirts of our hometown. For a moment I didn’t know where I was, but as I looked down I remembered. I saw my naked body and blushed. My knees came together and Marianne didn’t say a word.

“Marianne, may I please have my clothes?”

“I think you have enough to wear, Sabine. You can even button your coat now.”

I was still embarrassed, but I bit back a smart remark and buttoned the coat up. I sat miserably, still hurting inside from being taken to the edge of orgasm so many times and then left hanging. My lips felt swollen still and my nipples almost felt as though they were raw. I sat quietly and stared out the window. Marianne was sitting quietly too and I wondered what she was thinking, but I was afraid to ask. The silence was welcome to me.

We finally got to the station and got our bags down. Marianne made me open mine and put my clothes in it. Then I had to close it. I was still naked under the coat except for my shoes. We left the train and walked to the ramp where she had parked. I expected her to make me remove the coat, but she didn’t. She didn’t even make me open it on the drive home. It wasn’t at all like her and it made me nervous.

She dropped me off and watched me walk inside my apartment building. I know because I turned to look as I reached the door. Marianne was still there. I was really nervous wondering what she was thinking and what she might make me do now.

I went inside and unpacked, made a bowl of soup and ate, and then I went to bed. It was late but I didn’t sleep well at all.

I got up the next morning, Monday morning and got ready for work. I drove in slowly, getting more and more nervous as I got closer to work. I finally was there and had to make myself get out of my car and walk inside. Marianne was there ahead of me, but her door was closed. I sat down and busied myself with some work.

After about fifteen minutes another woman from the office came out of Marianne’s office, looked at me and walked away. In a few minutes another woman from work came and knocked at Marianne’s door. She entered, was there for a few minutes and left, looking at me just like the first one had. My stomach was in a knot imagining all sorts of things. Several woman followed, spent a few minutes each with Marianne and left, each one looking at me as they came out of her office. By now I was in a state of panic. I had trouble breathing normally. My mind was imagining all sorts of things that she was going to do to me.

Marianne came out and handed me a list of names.

“Call them and have them come here in ten minutes.”

Then she turned and went back into her office. I did as I was told and soon six women were there in front of my desk. They were all smiling at me, which made my stomach lurch. Marianne came out and invited them into her office. Then she crooked her finger at me. Nervously I stood and followed her into her office. Marianne shut the door behind me with ominous click.

“Go over to the conference table and stand at the side.”

I did as I was told and looked down. Lying on the table was a thick yardstick, two strange looking clips with a chain attaching them and oh my god, the thing she stuck up my ass! I turned beet red and turned around.

“Turn back around and be still and not a word.”

I turned and stood trembling. I could hear voices but they were low enough that I couldn’t make out words. I was so afraid.

Marianne came up beside me.

“Are you dressed properly?”

“Y-y-y-yes”

“Bend over and rest your hands on the table.”

I did as she told me, shivering and trembling and starting to cry.

The six women came up to the table and clustered around it, looking at me. I couldn’t look at them and let my head hang down.

“Sabine, you made a promise to me, one that you said you would keep. But this weekend there were three times that you broke your promise. Remember me saying that’s once, and that’s twice and that’s three? You should remember and if you don’t, I promise you that shortly you will.”

With that she gripped the hem of my dress and lifted it over my ass, letting it fall on the small of my back. I started to get up; I was so embarrassed that these other women were here. Marianne smacked my bare ass and I shrieked, but the smack made me stay mostly bent over. She told one of the women to get it off me. The woman stepped up, gripped the hem and pulled it up and over my head. I was hyperventilating, trying to suck in air. I was naked but for shoes and stockings. The woman got the dress down my arms and lifted one hand to pull it off that arm, then the other. My dress was gone. Marianne moved in front of me and lifted my head with her hand. She looked stern, almost angry. I trembled and sobbed, tears running out of my eyes.

Marianne picked up the strange looking clips and chain. She reached under me and found a nipple. As usual, it was hard, but she fondled it, pinched it, twisted it and pulled it out. I was looking at her, but I couldn’t see her through my tears. I was so ashamed at being naked and having women I worked with seeing her play with my nipple it was almost enough to make me run out of the office naked. As my nipple grew harder and more erect, Marianne pulled it out, stretching it. Then with a quick movement, she put one of the clips on it. When it closed, my eyes widened and I shrieked again. Oh god it hurt!

Marianne stuffed a handkerchief in my mouth to keep my noise down. I was sucking air through my nose, bawling. I went to pull the clip off my nipple, but two of the women grabbed my arms and held them. My eyes went to Marianne and I felt her hand on my other nipple, pinching, twisting and pulling it out. Before the second clip was even attached I tried to get up. Another woman pushed down on my back and the three of them held me as I struggled to get up, gasping and gagging on the dry cloth in my mouth. She got it on me and it felt as though someone had held a lighter under my nipple. It burned, it hurt, and oh god it hurt.

I shrieked again, tried to get up and couldn’t and bawled. Snot was dripping out of my nose and down my upper lip. The other three women smirked at me and walked out of my sight. I felt my cheeks pulled open and started babbling no, but no one could hear me through the handkerchief.

I felt something drizzle on my anus and then pressure. I clenched my cheeks as hard as I could, but with two of them holding me open I couldn’t close them. But my anal muscle was clamped tight.

“Relax or this is going to hurt more than I want, Sabine.”

No matter what I heard or what she said, I wasn’t going to unclench. Someone reached under me and tweaked my clitoris and I gasped and let up just a little. The tip of that damn thing went up me. I clenched down again as the woman pushed harder and shrieked as she forced it deeper up my rectum. More stuff was drizzled on my anus and the thing, she pulled back a little, I relaxed a little and then it was up deep, just the flange outside. She twisted it, I shrieked again and it was in. I was bawling, panting and shuddering. They were holding me down naked. They had clipped my nipples and shoved a thing up my ass.

I had forgotten about the pain in my nipples, but now the chain was gripped and tugged. I shrieked again. It was a good thing they had my arms or I would have ripped the clips off and probably hurt myself even worse. Marianne stroked my hair until my sobbing slowed and breathing was close to normal as it was going to get.

“Sabine, you promised me and I intend to see that you will keep your promises. Three times and for those three times you chose to ignore your word, you will get ten on your ass. That will be thirty. These women are here because they are witnesses and will keep their mouths shut. I sincerely hope this will make you think twice about keeping your word.”

I heard but I didn’t really understand what she was saying until a few seconds after she stopped talking. That was when the yardstick hit my ass. My head jerked up, eyes wide open in shock and a shriek came out of my lungs, muffled by the handkerchief in my mouth. The women held me down until I relaxed a little, then the second blow came and I jerked up again, howling in pain. But this time it was different. One of the woman had held the chain between the clips down on the table. When I jerked up I hit the end of the chain and it felt like my nipples had been cut off. The other two held my arms so I couldn’t get my hands to my tits and nipples. My mouth was wide open screaming. My nipples were on fire. She hit me again, this time catching the base of that hateful thing in my ass, driving it deeper. I shrieked again and jerked up howling as I hit the end of the chain.

My mind finally understood what was happening and my hands scrabbled for the edge of the table. I gripped it hard, so hard my knuckles turned white. I wasn’t going to let myself jerk up again. I could feel the hand under my chest holding the chain and groaned in agony. My nipples hurt so badly. I was bending my knees, lifting and circling my ass to cool it. It was burning also.

Marianne hit me again, waited a few seconds and then again. My ass was bobbing and weaving about in a futile attempt to cool it. She gave me a few moments to really feel the burning, then gave me five more, one right after another. I was bawling, howling, weaving my ass all over. After ten blows she smoothed my hair away from my face. Snot was running out of my nose and along with the tears was dripping off my face.

I gripped the table edge like it was a life preserver and I was drowning. Marianne disappeared from the side of me and I took a deep breath. I knew what was coming.

The first made the fire in my ass hotter and each one thereafter made it burn hotter and hotter. After another five she gave me a short break to get my breathing slowed, then she gave me the next five, hitting the base of that thing three times. The third time I couldn’t help myself and jerked up again. I hit the end of that damn chain and felt as though my nipples were ripped off. I howled and yowled, muffled by the handkerchief, bobbing my ass up and down, alternately bending my knees. My ass was weaving back and forth and up and down. Marianne let me calm down as much as I could.

I could hear the women snickering at me, at the sight I was making, at the sight of my naked body. They commented on how the thing went up me and how I reacted when it was hit. They talked about how my tits stretched out when I hit the end of the chain, snickering. They laughed at my muffled howls and how my nose was running, what my face looked like with tears and snot all over it. I was so excruciatingly humiliated.

Marianne moved to the front of me.

“Are you going to forget your promise to me again, Sabine?”

I shook my head no, no, no. I was begging her with my eyes to stop, to let me up.

“I am sure you will remember, especially after we are done.”

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,039 Followers