Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were begging, calling Marianne, please, please let me up; I will be good, I promise. But she only stared at me and moved behind me again. I tensed up, not a good idea.

The yardstick came down and struck me low on my ass, just above my thighs. I went up on tiptoes howling again. She hit me again and again and again and again. My ass was weaving again, one knee pressed to the back of the other. I was bending my knees so my ass went up and down. I heard giggles from behind me. I hated those women, I hated them. I hated Marianne.

Silence, then a whooshing sound, then a band of fire across my ass, just like all the others. I howled. I waited. A whoosh. A crack. A band of burning fire overlaying the others. I howled. I cried. Snot bubbled out of my nose and down my chin. My ass bobbing in the air, side to side and up and down. Marianne waited. My ass slowed.

Then she hit me low again, just above my thighs. I jerked up again and shrieked as my nipples caught fire. They were as hot or hotter than my poor ass. I shuddered and shook. I gasped. My ass slowed as the pain in my nipples overrode the burning in my ass.

Then I was caught down low again. Burning, hot, fire, oh my god I was going die.

“The last one Sabine. You will remember won’t you?”

The whoosh of the yardstick, hitting me low again, right over the same spot as the last two. The burning heat, the fire at the bottom of my ass was never going to go out. I was too exhausted to shriek or howl or yowl. I just knew that this was over, at least the beating.

Marianne laid the yardstick down next to me and pulled me upright by an arm. My free hand went to my right breast and nipple, cradling it, panting. She turned me to look at her. She wiped my eyes so I could see her, see them. I didn’t care at that moment that I was naked.

“Nothing gets said. Nothing.”

As she said that she fixed each of the women with a look. They might not say anything, but I would know each time they saw me. I would know that they watched me take a beating for a reason they really didn’t know. Watched me naked with a thing up my ass and my nipples pinched beyond reality. Watched me be humiliated, really humiliated. Being naked was nothing compared to this.

I looked out of the corner of my eye, fixing each one in my memory. I would never forget their faces; their voices that they had seen me humiliated beyond anything I had ever imagined.

Marianne lifted my chin, handing me the cloth she used to wipe my eyes.

“Clean the table.”

I turned to get them out of my sight to see the puddle of tears and snot that I had left there. The puddle coaxed out of me by my beating. I heard them stand and the door open, listened as they walked out. I didn’t care that the door was open and that I was naked, I just wanted them gone. I wanted them gone. I wiped up my mess, sniffling a little. Marianne closed the door.

I stood facing away from her, silently crying again. She turned me to face her.

“Be a good girl Sabine and this will never happen again. Be a bad girl and you may think that this was a love game. Do you understand?”

I couldn’t speak, but I nodded yes.

“Get dressed and back to work.”

I scurried for my dress and put it on, wincing as it touched my ass. I didn’t even care that I still had the clips on my nipples and the thing up my ass. I wanted to be away from her now, I was afraid of her.

I scurried out, shutting the door behind me and was fine until I saw the six of them watching me. Until I sat down and felt that hateful thing push deeper. Until the burning of my ass touched the seat of my chair. I sucked in air and gasped out, clutching the arms of my chair, lifting a little. I was going to be a good girl, a very good girl. I settled back down, my ass, my burning ass, touching the seat, wincing and sucking in a breath. A very good girl.