Football Saturdays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other than his daughter, Ben was seriously attracted to the black girl named Carmen.

Carmen loved Uncle Pete so much but he never seemed to like to spend much time with her very much anymore, even when she wanted to fuck. She was beginning to think that he was bored with her and seeing his face light up at looking at the others, while practically ignoring her told her that her suspicions were true.

What will I do if I lose him? I have no one and nowhere else to go! I can't go home, my family will stone me. I could probably get a job as a stripper and a whore but that would get old because I won't be doing it for fun and to make my family mad anymore and with me being so shy, could I really do it anyway? I vomited my guts out when I first got here because I was so nervous and scared. But, now, I'm getting do damned turned on. Gosh, I want to fuck so bad! I don't know how much more I stand of this without getting a guy's thingie inside me!!

Ben seemed to have Carmen's attention for the moment. She was dancing in front of him, touching her own tits and pinching her nipples. She mouthed to him "I want to fuck!" and his cock twitched. She saw his cock twitch and she smiled sweetly at him.

"Mister, I want your thingie! Can I touch it?"

He nodded numbly and she came over and ran her fingers down Ben's cock, her face real closed to his.

"Your thingie is only the second I've ever touched and I like it. Nice and big and not small like Uncle Pete. You can touch my ass while I touch you."

He caressed her smooth ass cheeks for a moment, enjoying the young girl's ass.

"I like you, Mister. Will you fuck me later?" Carmen asked like she were on Santa's lap asking the old jolly man for a new vibrator for Christmas. She was sweet yet as sexy as hell.

All Ben could do was nod.

"Girls! Time for the ending of the pre- game show." Betsy announced.

Carmen frowned but had to take her hand away from the cock she was massaging and backed away from Ben to dance with her teammates again.

Each girl had been working toward an orgasm, fingering themselves. Now, it was time to get serious about their masturbation efforts and bring themselves to a frothy finish.

Suddenly, Carmen took Betsy's fingers that had just been inside the blonde's pussy and began licking them and moaning. "Fuck! Your pussy tastes good." Then the black girl kissed Betsy passionately while she pawed at the blonde's ample tits.

Paula was pissed that another girl was trying to steal Betsy. She almost broke the girls apart but she'd get even with the little black bitch later.

The kiss felt more erotic than the kisses that she and Paula had shared in the past. Betsy could feel that her new teammate was beyond horny. This girl really wanted to have sex with the blonde cheerleader. And, the more Betsy tasted and felt the black girl, the more she wanted to have sex with Carmen too. Maybe they'd give the boys a good post-game show and would have a threesome with Paula. Betsy thought that having her best friend and this sexy black girl at the same time would be so exciting and she knew that it would turn Daddy on.

Betsy allowed the other girl to feel her naked body all over while they kissed and it was making her pussy quiver with excitement. She could feel Paula's rage but Betsy intended to draw the other sultry teenager into an all-girl threesome later so she didn't feel guilty about cheating on her best friend with this new girl because by the end of the day, Paula would have this sexy black girl all over her too.

The look in Henry's eyes as the two girls kissed and fondled one another was what made Betsy determined to encourage this young girl. Her father was so turned on, Betsy expected him to grab her and take her to her bedroom so he could fuck her silly in private. But, the man just sat back, grabbed his cock and jerked off like the rest of the fathers watching the show.

Suddenly, an orgasm racked the small blond girl. Her passionate blue eyes locked onto Paula's as the girl cried out and gushed all over the carpet beneath her.

Paula looked into Betsy's deep blue eyes and understood. She realized that this was for her benefit as much as it was for the men. Betsy was the kinkiest girl Paula had ever known and she would do almost anything if it would turn Paula or Betsy's dad on. Paula looked at Henry and smiled. He was as turned on as Betsy was so Paula's anger subsided. Carmen was no threat to what Paula had in either Betsy or Henry. She couldn't wait to make Henry's cock explode inside her while feeling Betsy cum all over her face. She licked her lips and imagined the taste of her best friend's pussy in her mouth.

Brooke screamed as she clamped her hand down on her pussy and had an orgasm in front of the men. She closed her eyes and let the good feelings seep through her body. Unlike Betsy, her pussy did not gush and squirt but the girl was clearly satisfied. Her chest heaved when she had her orgasm then she fell silent and her breathing became slower as the orgasm subsided. It took several minutes for the teenager to open her eyes again and when she did, her eyes were glazed over. She stumbled on the carpet, losing her balance and ended up in Henry's lap as he caught her.

If he had not moved when he did, her pussy would have probably slid right down his cock as the girl fell in his lap.

"Excuse me, Mister Denton." She said numbly. Then, she discovered a very hard cock against her leg. "Gosh, you have such a nice cock." Then, she began caressing it.

By now, Betsy had several fingers inside of Carmen's pussy and was bringing the black girl to a frothy orgasm but Paula was the one who came next.

When Betsy's best friend had an orgasm, she was as quiet as a mouse but her breathing and facial expressions told the world just how good the girl was feeling.

Paula imagined sitting on the black bitch's face and making her lick her asshole while Betsy ate her pussy and having Henry's huge cock in her mouth. She imagined tasting Henry's sperm as he filled her mouth, hearing Betsy tell her that she loved to eat her pussy and hearing the black bitch moan into her ass. Then, the silent hurricane hit her.

Paula's breathing got heavy and her ample tits moved up and down her chest while the expressions on her face were of pure bliss. Henry had once made the girls cum at the same time and the sight of both his daughter and her best friend having orgasms reminded him of what angels must look like. It was purely beautiful. He thought that even an ugly girl would be beautiful when she had an orgasm.

Paula looked more beautiful than any girl here when her orgasm came. All of the men gaped at the young girl as she came. Their cocks twitched and their hands moved faster across their cocks.

Ben had never seen anything more beautiful than seeing his little girl cum.

Then, Carmen began to cum. She was very vocal, twisting her lips into an 'O' shape.

"OOOOoooooooohhhhhhh! God, yes! Don't you dare stop, you pretty white bitch! Fuck me with your fingers! Fuck me Hard!! OOOOoooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! YES! Here it comes!!!"

She then arched her back, made a grunting sound and her pussy flooded Betsy's hand, making several small stains on the carpet as the young black girl's pussy seeped fluid.

Carmen didn't squirt as violently as Betsy but enough pussy juice came out of the girl to make a small pool on the carpet. Betsy immediately dropped to the floor and began licking the other girl's cum up off the carpet. She heard one man roar and felt a drop of hot, thick cum splash her face and realized that one of the men had just cum on her face. She didn't look up to see who it was but she heard other men grunting and realized that other girls were receiving loads of cum as the other men jacked off onto them.

Another hot splash hit her tits and the sensation made her pussy gush again.

Betsy knew that she must take control of the party before the men began fucking the girls endlessly. THAT wasn't supposed to happen until later.

She rose up off the floor, semen dripping from her face and tits and spoke up.

"Boys, if you haven't cum yet, pick a girl and jack off onto her but no fucking, please. This is just the pre-game show. No fucking allowed!!"

**

12