All Comments on 'Football Star Pt. 02'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08about 16 years ago
Hurrah for the underdog!

An interesting reversal in this kidnapping story.

I usually root for the underdog(s) and thus, was happy with this story's conclusion.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 13 years ago
SMOKIN' HOT STORY

Very erotic tale for sure and the twist(ed) ending was fun as well. I guess we all lusted after at least 1 hot teacher when we were school boys. I know I did and she was a real beauty pageant winner whom I had (I wish) for homeroom and 3 other periods out of 7 during the day. I sat right up front imagining her without clothes and .... oh well one can imagine what I imagined.

I also noticed a few typos here and there, e.g., tits JIGGLE not giggle and spellcheck wont catch such errors. And, at the risk of sounding as though literary license should have its limits, going from anal to vaginal back and forth is less than sanitary -- it's risky in that fecal matter should not be introduced into the vagina which can cause infection -- but WTF, it's a story, so enjoy lol! Who wouldn't want to fuck 3 sexy females in the ass? Speaking of which if non-consent stories with anal rape are one's thing, check out my 3-chapter story and let me know how you like it!

jakdagojakdagoover 13 years ago

fantastic story!a sequel would be a dream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
in a word awesome!

both parts where just incredible. The best story i've read in along time. My mind is just exploding. If a movie could come anywhere close to detail in this story it would be on tv's everywhere 24/7. I would easily pay for a good movie if it did this story justice.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedabout 12 years ago
In my opinion I loved it!!!

I loved how this story had two parts, with the first outlining and describing the events and justice being done in the second part. One the things I'm really into is pregnancy fantasies (not reality, not only no but FUCK NO - RATHER RIP MY OWN TUBS OUT FIRST), and I think of them both fucking him and not getting off of him in time and while in prison they realize their both pregnant with twins and eventually when their milk starts coming the male guards notice and start having gang-bangs and milking sections throughout their entire pregnancies.

SmartestGuyInTheRoomSmartestGuyInTheRoomabout 12 years ago
Hell ya

Revenge mother suckers i am glad you ended this story with a super high note and i hope you will continue the series maybe make one where they escape before the cops get there and plan their revenge on jake and megan

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Pretty good story

But I would have made a deal with Lindsey and miss Lee for them to be thier sex slaves for keeping quiet about the kidnapping. I mean if they want him that bad and not to go to jail then everybody wins

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok but what was the aftermath?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3535 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Football Star Previous Part
Football Star Series Info