All Comments on 'Footloose'

by venus_can

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digigemmdigigemmover 19 years ago
Loved it.

Maybe a little bit too short, but I love stories about feet (male or female) being stuffed up someones pussy or asshole! Very hot, please continue writing such stories!

cchheelscchheelsabout 19 years ago
Swept off my feet.

Really enjoyed your story Venus. Having a fetish for shoes, stockings, feet etc. this really got me turned on. The unique turn of events allowed Jay to have the best of both worlds, a hand job and foot job combined. I enjoy giving them too, and with nylon stockings on it's really exciting. Nice story, will read your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good - Better with editing

I think you tell a great story. The feelings, ideas, and actions are all super sexy. I believe, though, that your writing could be stronger, and that you'd probably benefit from working with one of the many volunteer editors available on Lit. Some are hard-ass wankers, but others have a genuine interest in helping writers.

Also, the pacing was a bit quick for me, and you glossed over parts that could have been compelling, and focused on parts that might have been tightened up a bit.

Overall, I think it is a great story. This is the first of yours that I've read, and I'll definately check out the rest!

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Oooo…this was fun and sexy!

Hot little tale!

I love foot sex in public, under the table…..!

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesabout 1 year ago

Intriguing story; felt like it ended too soon, love that it's an actual account of what happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservenus_can@venus_can
Update 03/01 - Finally starting to write again. I thank the readers for taking the time to read my stories and (often) providing constructive feedback. I love to make new virtual friends, so feel free to send me he-mails. If it is not rude or crude, I do respond. Please be pa...