All Comments on 'For Love of a Brother Ch. 01'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
real, emotional & hot!

I wait with anticipation for the next post!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
DAMN!

Between this and "Class Reunion" I don't know how to vote. It's hard to imagine stories so good that they don't require tons of gatuitous, unfocused sex crap.Thanks for your work 0n such great stories.TomJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Close to Tears.

I found this story to be very powerful and moving! The depth of the characters and the storyline kept me reading and clicking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love in the absolute

I have read many many stories at this site but by far this is the most moving touching story that I have read at any time anywhere. The love of a family is the greatest thing that GOD has given us. To see it written like this was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The greatest story on Lit!

I'm usually not much for touchy feely storys, but this one touched something deep down inside me. Maybe because of my own lengthy surgical history, or maybe due to the love and personal warmth the author presented. The author did a wonderful job and I do hope Lit gives this story top consideration when it comes to Best Story of 2005!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wonderful

A wonderful, heartwarming story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice story, but not erotic

Nice, sentimental, likable characters...

but why should it be here on Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank You

If you hadn't posted this on Literotica, I wouldn't have had the pleasure of reading it.

You've done a great job of telling a story of a loving family. Being an only child, I can only imagine what it would be like to have a sister such as Serena.

As for not being erotic, well, what can be more erotic than two young people meeting, getting to know each other, and falling in love. The prom, and what happened after the prom, fit the story perfectly.

A very good effort, Tony155, and I look forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nothing beats this....

This is the best story I have read at literotica and the writer should consider writing a novel or two...

Those who just come here to get turned on and dont read these stories have ABSOLUTELY no idea what they missed.

popeyey2kpopeyey2kabout 19 years ago
Awesome

I loved your story. It was excellent. Please, write more chpaters to it, and like someone else said, you should have a novel published. Great Work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Best yet.

This should be published, perhaps in an extended form. Serena could be the heroine of another novel.

This shows the most talent and greatest maturity of anything I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantastic!

Wonderful story, and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Refreshing

This is one of the greatest stories I have had the plesure

of reading in over 40 years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Once again

Once aain I have run out of superlatives to describe one of your stories.It moved me immensely. o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

Absolutely fantastic story! If I was a publisher I'd be chasing you to sign a contract!!!!! But as someone said "why on literotica?" The only criticism I can think of is that it upset my Husband, as I couldn't stop reading this story until the wee small hours!Hoping to read more of your writings.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
Some may find this story interesting...

but as a man who had a kidney transplant 3 Dec 2003 I could and did identify with this story at a deep level. The medical details were a bit different for me but accurate for most transplant people I know. My donor is a good friend who has taken on more the role of my brother.

Thank you for a great read and a way of reliving two great events of life: falling in love and getting the gift of life!

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersabout 19 years ago
Incredible, Tony, you outdid yourself,

I didn't think it was possible. But you've outdone your usual wonderful style. Your deep characters fascinate me and I have to admit, you dog you, you had me weepy at one point. Loving, and tender and it makes me come back to Literotica, I took a break for a while and am glad I came back to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very loving story

That very loving and caring story that I've ever read it and keep on story like this thanks crh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
where do I begin....

you had me "teary eyed" half the time! It reminded me of my sister when we were growing up. Thank you! I hope it only gets better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

One of the best on this site, had me in taars hope u will give us some more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One of the best stories on the site.

very nice story man, not many stories can say that they can live up to the quality that you have shown us here.

The emotions in this story is spectacular, I really look forward to the followup.

David48David48over 18 years ago
The love circle

What goes around...comes around. Saving another human beings life...How wonderful is that? So much love and life...well done

chomerchomerabout 18 years ago
tony:great story.

tony

tony! another grea written series of chapters, this one of unconditional love from many angles, and no sex suprisingly i loved it more than the sex bound novellas. thank you from homer.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Really Good Story

Tony has told a beautiful story that evokes emotions from even the most stoic of readers. This has indeed been one of the best stories I've encountered on this or any other site. I've made this assessment of few writers who post on this site, but in Tony's case I really appreciate his having shared a very real talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
teary-eyed...

I was teary-eyed half of the time while reading this lovely story. Being faced with one's mortality makes one appreciate the simple things in life, like potato chips and taking a leak. This story makes me appreciate my 2 kidneys and being able to eat food with sodium. Serena is a wonderful character, and I can't wait to read Ch.2. Thanks Tony, you are a truly marvelous author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb!

My title says it. Jerry

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
Very touching and romantic...

I'm a hard-headed old fart who considers himself strong and stoic but I had a few tears during this story. A beautiful family.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

This story has to be one of the best I've ever read. I have to admit I did get chocked up from time to time, it was just a real great story.5***** toby9790.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Incredible

Writing quality, story flow, medical details. This story should not be allowed to languish here at Literotica but should be published and available for hospitals.

The only plug I would suggest is at the graduation ceremony when Serena got the special award that a plug for all to get involved in donor programs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
holy!!

Absolutely THE BEST story I have read on this site, and one of the best stories I have EVER read, erotica or not!!!

-glados

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

unbelievably delicious

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 8 years ago
A MOST AMAZING STORY!!!

You nailed the emotions and subtleties of going through something like this as if you had actually gone through it yourself, a most amazing story if ever I have read one...

engineerireengineerireover 8 years ago
This is a super story

I'm posting this comment here because Ch1 is so much better than Ch2. You were one of the best writers on this site & this is a brilliantly written story. It's such a shame that you're gone.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
a few tugs on the heart strings

and an interesting and well told story.

thanks

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

how have times changed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW WOW WOW!

One of the very few truly great stories on Literotica.

The experience was so real, I suspect the author was close to it in real life at some point.

Awesome language skills. Awesome storytelling ability.

A somewhat hardnosed 70 year old man had tears start to come several times.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

I finished this story the other day and I must admit that I found the whole story both heartwarming and uplifting at the same time. By the end of the story the emotional pull of the interaction between the main characters was bringing tears to my eyes. Well done and a very good story.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

I was so emotional reading this wonderful tale of love. I have never cried this much reading a story ever. I hope you were too while you were writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As a kidney patient that underwent a transplant like this (mom's kidney), your story is very emotional and relatable, beautifully told from their perspectives. It was a trip down memorylane. The feelings and emotions woven in resemble what i felt back then. Thanks for writing and sharing.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a heartwarming story. Well done 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous