All Comments on 'For Love's Sake Ch. 02'

by ItsWritten

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The First......

The first installment was a brilliant piece of work.<p>This second installment is a piece of crap. Very bad.<p>What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SAD!

Only a small percentage of people that like incest stories want to read about the sharing of daughters. You took what started out to be a caring and loving story of a father and daughter and make it into something filthy and degrading. You have a beautiful relationship between a father and daughter and add another father/daughter pair to the mix that are crude and demeaning. There is a saying: If you would share someone, you really don't love them. Your first story was built on love for each other.

ItsWrittenItsWrittenover 14 years agoAuthor
Writer's Response

Dear Anonymous In USA,

thank you for taking the time to read my submission and expressing your opinions :)

Please be reminded that people evolve and so do relationships, and what works for you doesn't necessarily work for others. Contrary to your opinion, there are some who believe that sharing the one you love is the ultimate expression of that love. Many find that the deep love and commitment they share afford them the freedom to have consensual sexual relationships with others. One might also argue that labelling an incestuous relationship as filthy and degrading is hilariously ironic, to say the least. Nevertheless, thank you for sharing and hopefully you like my next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

To a cunt lapper like me it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ruined

Should have kept it between them. It was better. Only their connection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous