For Melanie T

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You slide by me as I'm taking off my shoes, your firm breasts brushing against my back. I feel a stirring in my pants, if only you knew what you did to me. You're standing in the doorway, looking at me, a slight smile on your lips. I smile back, you blush slightly. You reach out and grab my hand, and lead me into the living room. You've never done that before; my cock twitches again, starting to harden.

You turn to face me, still holding my hand. You step towards me and look up into my eyes. "I've changed my mind" you say, "please, kiss me." I don't hesitate at all, and for that I'm thankful. I place both hands softly on the side of you head and pull you in. My eyes never leave yours. Our lips meet, softly at first, almost as if we are testing a cup of coffee to ensure we don't get burned. The contact is electric, the feeling intense, and just right.

We pull apart slightly and then kiss deeply, clutching each other close. We kiss for several minutes, although it feels like both an eternity and a fleeting moment at the same time. When we finally break the kiss we are both breathing deeply, our eyes remain locked. We do not break our embrace though. You lean forward and place your head on my chest. I slowly caress your back.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time" you say softly, "I think I was just afraid of getting hurt again". I continue to rub your back softly, "I understand. I've wanted that kiss for quite awhile too. There's more that I want as well, however, that is entirely up to you." I don't ask why you changed your mind, and frankly I don't care. I'm just glad you did.

"I want more as well." You say slyly, a slight twinkle appears in your eyes. I kiss you again deeply, my hands roam a little lower this time and I caress your firm butt. Quickly, before you change you mind, I pick you up. You give a quick squeal at my unexpected move. I kiss you, softer this time, and carry you up the stairs. I'm careful not to bump you into anything on the narrow stairs, or going through the door to your bedroom. I'd hate to ruin the mood at this point.

I place you softly on the bed and move to close the window blinds. I return to the bed and caress your face before leaning in to kiss you again. This time I shift my kisses and work my way along your neck. You gasp and give a slight sigh; I appreciate the feedback and keep going. Despite my intense desire, now that we are moving forward, I'm able to be very patient. No sudden flurry of clothes being discarded, no hurried and animalistic fucking, surrendering to our base desires. The want is there but I want this first time to be something special. Something you won't forget. We can give into the base desires another time.

I continue to work my way around your neck, slowly, savoring each taste, drinking in your scent. My hands have been busy as well. They've never stopped caressing some part of you, but never going anywhere too, shall we say, sensitive? I stop my kissing and place my hand on the back of your head, raising you up to a sitting position. I caress your back and slowly work my way down to the bottom of you shirt. I grasp the tank top and start to lift, taking it slow, giving you the opportunity to stop. You smile and kiss me once before raising your arms.

I remove you shirt and let me gaze linger as your flesh is slowly exposed. I toss the shirt to the floor. You go to remove my shirt and I stop you, "there will be time for that later, for right now, I just want to enjoy you, please?" I ask softly, you nod yes; I smile and pull you close to me. I caress you now bare back and reach you bra clasp, I pop the clasp open and bring the straps forward with my hands. Brushing the sides of your breast slightly.

I lean you back and admire the stunning form before me. You blush under my gaze and move to cover up. "Don't" I say, "I want to take in this sight, it's so much better than what my imagination could come up with." I let me gaze linger, drinking in the breathtaking view before me. Finally I lean in and kiss you deeply again. My hands now caressing your naked flesh. My kisses leave you lips and work around your neck once more before slowly inching down towards your breasts.

I kiss softly between the valley of your breasts, down to you stomach, before tracing my way back up again. I start placing soft kisses all around your breasts, first one then the other. I'm working my way in towards your nipples. They are now hard and just begging to be sucked. I finally reach my first prize of the day and suck you left nipple into my mouth. I flick it gently with my tongue and you gasp, grabbing my head, hands gripping my hair.

I could spend an eternity there; however, there is still another nipple to taste. I kiss my way over to the right nipple, my hand now moving up to cup your left breast. I suck in the right nipple and pinch the left lightly with my fingers. I'm lost in the moment and work my way between your nipples, losing track of all time. I finally let go of your nipples and kiss my way back to your lips. You're breathing deeply as we kiss, our tongue twirling together.

I start kissing my way back down your body, pausing to taste your nipple once again, but now I'm focus on what I really want. I work my way down to your waist band and hook and slip my fingers inside, getting a firm grip. I look up at you and smile; you smile back and raise your hips. Seconds later you pants are on the floor with you shirt and bra. I skip over your panties for the moment and caress and kiss my way down your legs.

I stop before your feet; I know how sensitive you are. I kiss my way back up your legs, my eyes fixed on my ultimate goal. Your scent hits me as I work my way back up. It is intoxicating. My heart is pounding as I force myself to go slow. You only get one first time and I wasn't going to ruin it just to satisfy my own desires. I reach your panties; the lacey black material looks stunning. I kiss along the edges of the panties, first at the legs, then the waist.

I breathe in your scent deeply, savoring it. My head is swimming with devious images of the things I want to do, eventually. For now, I know what I want. I slowly caress around the edges of your panties, you squirm slightly under the touch, your breathing is hurried. I can tell part of you wants me to hurry, wants me to cave into the desire, but an equally strong part is savoring the sweet torture as well. I hook my fingers into the waist band of your panties; you raise your hips in response and say "yes, please".

I pull your panties down and reveal my second prize of the day. I don't know what to expect exactly, I've had visions of you shaved bare, neatly trim and untouched and natural. Ultimately, it doesn't matter to me, I'm just thankful you've chosen to share it with me.

I toss your panties on the floor and sit up to better take in the full view before me. You are stunning. You blush beneath my gaze, feeling slightly embarrassed. I run my hands up and down your naked flesh, circling your breasts and tracing the triangle at the top of your legs. "You are truly beautiful you know" I whisper as I lean down to kiss you deeply, "I want to know if you trust me" I ask softly, my hands still roaming, feeling, caressing.

"Yes, I trust you" you say with a smile. I smile back. I get up and grab a small burgundy bag from the closet, right where I placed it a few weeks back. Your smile grows even wider. I pull the handcuffs out and click them over one wrist, then gently lifting your arms up, put them behind the curved headboard and secure it to the other wrist. "It's too bad you never found the other pair" I comment as I stood up. I go to your closet and thankfully find what I was looking for quickly. I returned to the bed with a man's tie. You've worn it to work a couple of times, with devastating effect on me.

I lift your head and cover your eyes with the tie, securing it before lowering your head with a gently kiss. I ask if it too tight, you smile and say no. Perfect, now the fun can begin. I kiss your lips softly, then with increasing passion. I work my way down to your breasts again, licking and sucking the nipples with the hunger of a starving man. Your breathing is getting faster, shallower. I move my hand down and cup your pussy. Massaging it gently but not penetrating at all.

You breath catches at the first contact then picks up again. I let my fingers start exploring your folds as I continue to feast on your nipples. Finally I let a finger slip into you. You gasp loudly and give a small quiver as a tiny orgasm runs through you. You are hot and tight and dripping wet, just as I hoped. I finally leave your breasts and move downwards, trailing my tongue down over your stomach, tasting the light sheen of sweat, savoring every minute.

I finally reach my prize and drink in the sight. I breathe deeply before leaning in to kiss you softly on the lips. You gasp again at the contact. Using my lips I pull your folds apart, exposing your sweet inner flesh. I extend my tongue and get my first taste. I'm in heaven. I love the taste of a woman, it is something to savor, to enjoy, something to drink in and cherish for it is not easily given.

I lick again, exploring your most secret places. Your breathing has sped up. I figured that you would not last long the first time through, not with all the stimulation you've been experiencing. I place my fingers at the top of your pussy to spread the lips apart. I see your clit exposed to me, begging to be sucked. I lick around it; I lick down to your opening and push my tongue inside, letting your juices flow over me.

I move back up and circle your clit again. I position two fingers from my other hand at your opening and push them inside at the same time I suck your clit hard into my mouth. A scream escapes your lips as your climax hits. I continue to suck and continue to push my fingers in, building your orgasm until it finally crests. You lift yourself up off the bed and let one long scream out before dropping back down, your breaths coming quickly, your body bathed in sweat. I ease my fingers from your still quivering pussy, causing you to shiver once more. I slowly ease back my sucking, finally releasing your clit from my lips.

You are still breathing hard as I kiss my way back up, pausing to suck in each nipple before reaching your lips and kissing you deeply. You taste yourself on my lips. "Oh my god" is all you say. I smile and untie your makeshift blindfold. I look deep into your eyes and bring my now two favorite fingers to my lips; I suck the juices off them and smile. "I can't tell you just how much I enjoyed that," I said as I reached up to undo your handcuffs. You stretch out before pulling me down for a kiss. Its then that you realize I am still fully dressed.

"I think its time we evened things up a little, don't you?" You smile and start to unbutton my shirt. I grab your hands briefly before letting you continue. Women aren't the only ones that have body issues. I'm nervous as you undo my shirt, your hands then move to my belt and you quickly unbuckle it and undo my pants. I try to act calm, but I worry about what you'll think once you see me nude. I think I have a lower opinion of my body than I do my feelings.

Don't get me wrong, its not like I have any big defects or horrible features, I just don't think much of my appearance. It always makes me nervous, especially in this sort of situation. You grab the bottom of my shirt and I raise my arms, you quickly pull it over my head. If you wanted a smooth chest and six pack abs, then I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. I'm not in bad shape but you won't see me in a men's fitness magazine anytime soon.

You run your fingers through my chest hair and smile. You lean in to kiss me, and then you start kissing down towards my chest. You coax my nipples out and lick and suck them gently. I give a light moan, the sensation are just traveling downwards to my dick, making it throb even more. You reach down and cup my balls, rubbing lightly as you continue to lick my nipples.

You sit up on your knees and lean me back on the bed. You grasp the tops of my pants and underwear and start to pull them down. I hesitate a moment before I lift my hips. Finally I lay there exposed to you. If you were expecting porn star size, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. Again, its not that I'm small, it's just that I'm probably average. The one thing I know I am is hard and dying to be inside you.

It's my turn to feel slightly embarrassed as your gaze takes me in from head to toe. You bend down to kiss me; I grab a hold of your head and kiss you for all I'm worth. One of your hands reaches down and wraps around my throbbing dick. I let a hand wander over you back and slowly towards your ass. I cup one cheek and squeeze lightly. You break the kiss and suddenly swing yourself around.

I stare up at the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I lift my head the taste you for the second time that evening. I feel your breath, hot against the flesh of my cock. Finally, you suck me in. The feeling is beyond description. I let myself savor the sensation for a moment before returning my attention where it belongs.

I focus on you pussy, licking and sucking, trying to keep the sensation going as long as I can. Finally, to my surprise, you release my cock and let out a scream as another orgasm overtakes you. Your juices gush from your pussy and I greedily take them all in. I didn't think I would outlast you, I don't think you expected it either. I figure out the reason though. As much as I would've loved to cum, it wasn't how I wanted the first time to go.

Once you calm down, I roll you over and turned myself around so I can look into your eyes. "Thank-you for that, it was fantastic. But I really want to be in you." You smile and tell me there are condoms in the bedside table. I reached over, opened the drawer and grab one. You take it from me, opened the package, and put it over my dick. I find the act incredibly sexy; I've never had a woman put the condom on me before.

I roll you over on your back and position myself between your legs. I look deep into your eyes and I slide slowly into you. The sensation is beyond compare. I push all the way in and hold it there for a minute, almost afraid that if I move right away I'd cum and it'd be over. I kiss you deeply and begin to thrust into you. Finally, after holding back for most of the night, I decide to give into my desires. My pace increases, I start thrusting harder and harder. "Yes, as hard as you can, give it all to me" you say. I pause and shift upwards onto my knees.

I bring your legs forwards and start thrusting again, harder and deeper than before. I move my hands to your breasts as I continue to pound into you. I grip them firmly, pinching the nipples. You gasp as your breathing picks up. I free one hand and move it downwards; reaching your clit I start to rub. It's not an easy angle to get at but my thrusting never lets up. Your breathing picks up even more.

You start to mutter, "oh god, oh god" as I continue to drive into you with everything I have. Finally I feel your muscles contract around me, you let out a high pitch scream, almost silent, as another orgasm hits you. Your climax triggers my own. I push as deep into you as I can and hold it there, letting the orgasm wash over me. Every nerve in my body is tingling; I let out a primal scream of my own as I fill the condom with every ounce of cum in me.

After what seems an eternity I collapse, keeping enough weight on my arms to avoid dropping on you completely. You wrap your legs around me and kiss me deeply, with more passion than I've ever known. After several minutes we turn onto our sides. I pull out of you, reluctantly and remove the filled condom. I get up and go to the washroom to dispose of it. When I return to bed you are under the covers. I slide in next to you and hold you tight.

I would love to say that we cuddle up together and fall into a peaceful sleep, waking several hours later to enjoy each other once again. This time forgoing the preliminaries and just jumping right to the main event. I would love to say that we wake with the alarm in the morning and have a quick bit of fun in the shower before heading out to work. I would love to say that we continue to explore our relationship and our feelings; that we get to see where they lead us. Unfortunately the fantasy ends there, reality always wins out in the end.

We lay there for a few moments, the clock radio staring at me saying it is almost 10:00. I would love to stay the night, would love to stay and talk about what we do next. I can't. I get dressed slowly, very aware of your eyes on me. I go to the wash room and get freshened up. I think about doing what every cheating married man does, wash away his lover's scent. I don't. I don't want to remove your scent, I want to savor it.

I come back to the bedroom and sit on the edge of the bed. You look sad. I lean down to kiss you, I say that I don't want to leave, however, I have too. I say we need to talk as soon as we can. You agree, and pull me down for one more kiss. I get up and walk from the bedroom. I show myself out. For once there is no long goodbye at the door.

I don't know what will happen when I get home. Will me wife call me out right away or will she just chose to ignore the evidence that is right in front of her? What about you? How will you react now that we've crossed that line? These things and a million others are racing through my mind as I drive home. All I know for sure is that I don't want to give you up. However, even in my fantasies I can't escape my more responsible nature.

What happens the next day at work when we see each other? Do we see each other again out side of work? Do we continue the affair while we can? Do we let it go at the one time satisfying of desires? So many questions that need to be answered, so many feelings that need to be addressed. I don't know where we would go from here. All I know is I'd love to be brave enough to find out how we'd handle it. In the mean time, I'll let my imagination run free; free of responsibilities, free of consequences and free of inhibitions. I hope you do as well.

12