For the Love of Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head yes, but I was still

unnerved. "What's going on Logan?" I asked, Jim looking at me. I felt a little strange calling him that in front of his friend, but he was no longer my dad, at least, not in my heart.

"It seems that my house has been trashed and Rebecca has taken off with her kids and most of my shit."

I shook my head, thinking about my earlier words to her, and then looked back in the car at the baby. I blew my hair from my eyes and stepped closer to Logan.

Could it be this easy, her gone and me taking my place at his side like I so longed for. No, things don't fall in to place that easy for me.

I was distracted by his voice talking to Jim, then I eased past him to get Tony from the car. He had been in there so long, he must have needed changing by now. They walked into the house, turning on a few more lights as I followed, carrying Tony and the diaper bag.

"Well, looks like I get to play mommy after all." I whispered as I snuggled him into my chest. It felt good to have him there, it felt natural.

The house was trashed.

The furniture was destroyed, toppled over, and ripped to pieces. Food and garbage was strewn all over the kitchen and hallway. I stepped lightly through the rubbish to get back to my room, which was mostly intact. I thought for sure that would be the first thing that would have been destroyed.

The bed was tussled over and some of the pillows were slashed, but over all, it wasn't as bad as the kitchen or the living room.

I walked to the baby's room and found that most of his stuff was still there. I put him on the changing table, made quick work of his diaper, and dressed him in his PJ's.

I did double check his bed before I lay him in it, I didn't want it to collapse with him asleep. I kissed him gently and left him lay, going back to Logan. I was still leery after I put him down, but he seemed all right.

They were standing in the hallway assessing the master bedroom. It was completely demolished. The bed was gone, the walls were spray-painted, and I don't know what was all over the carpet. I stood listening to them talking.

As I did, I assessed the damage to the other rooms and the hallway. I couldn't believe someone could do so much damage in just a few hours.

The house was always so great. It was all wood, tongue and groove flooring, and beautiful cabin like décor. I always loved that house.

My room was huge, it had double doors that leading from the hallway, and it's own bathroom. I was still surprised that they didn't demolish everything inside of it. I thought about my clothes, hurried back down the hallway to the room, and swung open the closet.

"THAT BITCH!" I screamed. My clothes were torn to shreds and soaked with something that smelled awful, even my prom dress was destroyed. I heard Logan come into the room behind me.

"What's wrong Bella?"

"My clothes! My dresses! That Bitch!" I held up shreds of material that used to be my wardrobe. I thought it was a good thing that I didn't unpack all of my clothes while I was visiting and still had a suitcase in the trunk of my car.

"God baby, I'm so sorry. We'll get you some new clothes tomorrow. Right now, I think that we need to gather up what we can and go find a hotel for the night. We can't stay in this mess. Besides, she still has a key, and she may come back to do something worse."

"I agree." Jim spoke up as he entered the room, holding his radio in one hand, "I have called in the incident and they have patrol cars looking for her. We may not pick her up soon, but we may be able to catch her before she burns the place down." he jokingly grinned, knowing that didn't make us feel any more comfortable about the circumstances.

"Well, at this point in time, except for a few things that weren't destroyed, it might be a blessing if the house went up," he smiled, "You didn't hear me say that."

Jim nodded.

"Bella, gather up Tony, put him in your car, I'll take the truck. We'll find somewhere to go tonight. I'll call Steve, he can come pick up the bike and keep it at his house."

"I'm gonna write this up real quick and call back in." He shook Logan's hand, "Oh, yeah, Bella, You keep Logan here straight, he needs a good woman like you taking care of him, like you always have."

I grinned, and shook my head, clinging to Logan's arm. Jim walked out of the room and Logan turned to me. "Jim has always known the truth about me, your mom and you; he also knows how I feel about you, he has for a long time. He and I have been best friends since the day we shipped out. I told him all about us, so don't be afraid to say anything in front of him."

"Are you sure? I mean, I'm still not so sure about things myself at the moment."

"Baby, don't worry. We're together now, nothing is going to change that, not ever."

He took me in his arms and we kissed long and passionately. It was just the start to a long life with him that I had wanted so long ago.

After Steve picked up the bike, and Logan made sure that the baby and I were secure in the car, he walked to his truck and inspected it quickly, then got in and started it up. I backed from the drive way and then he did the same.

I followed him to a nice hotel that was on the outskirts of town. He knew someone that worked there and got us a nice suite. We parked the vehicles under the lights next to our door and he came to help me carry the baby inside and get us settled.

He had managed to get the playpen from the bedroom closet and bring it with us. I hadn't thought about that at all. He carried it into the room and spread it out, draping it with a few warm blankets and helping me put the baby inside.

He turned to me, taking me in his arms, "Baby, I know it's not much, but at least you'll be safe here."

"I will be? What about you?"

"I'm going to do some scouting. I'll be back later."

Trauma rode my expression; thoughts rode my mind of losing him just as I gained him.

"Don't worry, I won't be gone long. I'll bring back some things from the store. I have a key. I don't want you waiting up for me."

"Logan, I don't want to be here alone."

"I won't be gone that long, I promise. You'll be asleep before you know it. Look, Tony's already crashed." he turned back to me, "I'm glad he's comfortable with you Bella, I think you'll be a great mom."

'Wonderful' I thought, 'I get to be a mom and a new girlfriend in the same night. When do I get the sex and the steel hard stiff member that was pressed against me earlier?' I sighed deeply.

"Come on baby, I won't be gone but a little while, and I'll bring back something to eat when I do, and then, you can have me all you want."

"Please, don't be long and be extra carful."

He kissed me slowly, god I loved that kiss. I didn't want to let go. Our embrace finally broke and he slipped from my arms, "Don't worry. You have always worried over me so much."

Then he was gone.

He had brought the bag in from my car and a duffle bag of clothes for himself and sat them on the floor. I rummaged through my things, found a nice soft short nightgown, and headed for the shower.

The water was warm and felt good against my cool skin. I wanted so much for him to be in the shower with me and my fingers found their way to my swollen labia and clit. It was all could do to keep from fingering myself into a frenzy.

No, no, I don't want to do that tonight. I want to be with Logan, I want to feel him, his fingers, his lips, his love. I rinsed off, got out of the shower, and dried my body. I stood in front of the mirrors thinking about him and how he felt wrapped around me.

How wonderful it would feel to have him wrapped around me while I was naked. I decided that I would forgo the gown and slipped in-between the sheets naked, hoping that whatever ensued in the near future would be something that only dreams are made of.

I'm not sure what time it was when he returned, but I felt the warmth of his skin against mine and his arm wrap around my belly, pulling me into him. I wasn't quite awake when I spoke to him.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby, it's me."

"Ok daddy." I slipped back into my slumber and dreamt of him. But it wasn't a dream. He was lying next to me, embracing me like I had always wanted. I realized that I was still calling him daddy, but he didn't seem to mind, in fact, it was so natural between us, it just stuck.

I later woke to Tony crying and got up to find Logan holding and feeding him. I sat in the bed with the sheet pulled up around me. Logan smiled at me as he rocked the baby.

"Just something I'm used to doing. I didn't want to wake you baby."

"Oh, no, it's fine. I just am not used to his cries and needs yet."

"Don't worry, I wouldn't expect you to be." he smiled as he finished feeding him and put him back in the playpen. "It's just something that I've been doing for awhile now. I hoped that we wouldn't wake you up. You were sleeping so well."

"I'm fine. Really." I glanced over at the clock, "Is it really 3 am?"

"Yeah, I guess it is." he slipped in the covers next to me, "are you sure you're alright with me being here next to you?"

"Yes, yes, its fine." I smiled, "I wouldn't want you anywhere else."

"Good, because I'm tired of being separated from you." He kissed me lightly as he took me in his arms.

He pulled me down to the bed with him and held me close sensing my anxiety. He cleared his throat before he spoke, propping himself up on his elbow to look at me, "It's a lot to take in isn't it?"

He must have known what I was thinking, I shook my head yes. He smiled, running his hand down my side and to my belly, I flinched I part because it tickled and part because I was suddenly uncomfortable. He withdrew his hand and put it against my back.

"I'm sorry, I'm just ..."

"Shhh. I don't think either of us is quite ready for that step yet." He pulled me closer to him, cuddling me softly.

"I have wanted to make love with you for so long, but I'm still so unsure." I whispered.

"It's fine. I don't want to push things between us. We have all the time in the world we need now baby."

"Thank you for understanding." I felt my face go flush, and snuggled into his chest, looking up at him.

"I've waited this long for you. I think I can wait a while longer." He kissed me lightly, holding me closer to him. "I love you Bella."

"I love you too Logan."

I was not a virgin when it came to toys and masturbation, but I had never physically been with a man. I think I had popped my own cherry with the many toys that had been part of my self-satisfaction rituals, but Honestly, I had never been with a man.

Not that I was nervous about being with him physically, but it was still a lot to sink in on the first night of the admission of our true feelings.

We soon slept, after some very intimate kissing and touching. It felt good to be with him that way, and I wasn't in any rush to have sex with him, even though I wanted to very much. I was still so very afraid this was just a fluke and I didn't want to be hurt in more ways than one.

We slept late, or at least I did. Logan woke me telling me he was going out to the truck, he had already fed the baby, and he was playing quietly. I couldn't believe how disoriented I was.

Everything happened so fast, and still, it was hardly anything. My heart raced when he kissed me and whispered he loved me. I fell back onto the pillows and beat myself up for not making love to him earlier that morning.

But I was still so scared and didn't know if it was all real, or I was just in some kind of daze and imaginary world I had made up one lonely night at home and hadn't woke up yet.

He came back as I was walking out of the bathroom. I was still naked and stood silhouetted by the light behind me when he walked in the room. I could see him smile as he closed the door behind him. I felt a rush in my stomach and my cheeks get hot.

I brushed my hair from my shoulder and pretended to stretch a little bit, enhancing my large breasts. I may not have been mentally ready to have my first sexual encounter with him, but my body sure admitted it was.

He approached me and took me in his arms, "god baby, you look so beautiful."

"Thank you." I whispered, laying myself against his chest, taking a deep breath as I did. I looked up at him, "Logan, I'm sorry about this morning. I'm just, I'm scared it's not real, and I don't want to get hurt."

He brushed my hair from my face and trailed it down to where it stopped at the small of my back. "I understand Bella. I'm not going to push you into anything. Like I told you, I have waited this long, I can wait till you are ready for that to happen."

"I want it to happen. I have wanted it to happen for so long. But I want it to be us, to be something special when you take that from me."

He looked at me a little amazed. I could see him looking for the words. I told him the truth.

"I'm still a virgin. Ok, maybe not 100%, but considering I have never been sexually intimate with a man, as far as being a virgin goes, I am." I shot him an unnerved smile, hoping he would understand what I just said.

"My baby girl is still pure?"

"Well, almost. I mean," I felt myself turn a thousand shades of red, but I was going to be open with him, "I have used toys, and fingers and... well you get the picture. But I have never been physically or sexually active with a male."

I took a deep breath and watching his eyes. They carried amazement and he seemed a bit taken aback by my words. "Logan, I held myself out for you all these years. I never loved another man because I loved you. I wanted to save myself for you, and I did. Well, with the exception of a few dildos and my fingering frenzies."

"God baby girl, that's so hot!" he pulled away from me, holding my shoulders, grazing my body with his eyes, "You've never had a man touch you or give you a cunnling or anything?"

"No, nothing beyond a kiss and hugs. And until I knew I couldn't have you, I was going to stay that way, because I love you."

"Oh baby. God that's so beautiful. I don't know what to say."

"Please, just be patient with me. I'm so scared that this is all a dream and I'll wake up later in my apartment, alone, with my vibe laying dead next to my leg." I giggled nervously.

"No baby, it's not a dream. It's real. And I'm yours whenever you are ready for me."

"Thank you Logan." I cuddled into him, my breast caressing his chest through his open shirt. God I wanted to lay down with him then at there, but Tony was awake and I knew we would be distracted or something would go awry.

"Bella?"

"Yes?"

"I have something very important to do. Will you mind keeping Tony for a while? I won't be gone but a little while. Oh, can I use your car?"

"Well, yeah, I guess. I mean, sure."

"

I'll leave you the truck keys, incase." He handed me his keys after digging them from his pocket. "I just have to run some where and pick something up. Then when I get back, we'll talk about what were going to do about living arrangements."

"Living arrangements?"

"Yeah, I mean," he stopped, and looked nervously at me, "Do you think it would be ok if I came to your place and stayed until I can get decide what to do about the house? Work won't be a problem, I have my laptop, I can work from there. Besides, I want to be with you. I mean, if that's ok."

"Oh god yes! I would love for you and Tony to be there with me. I have plenty of room. Well, you know that daddy, you've been there." I caught myself and apologized.

"You can call me daddy any time you like baby. I'm used to it, and besides, it can mean something totally different between us now."

"Are you sure, I mean, I'll try not to do that in public, or..."

He put his lips to mine and kissed me long and lovingly. I pushed up into him and gave into my temptation of letting him make love to me. I was coaxing his hands down my body towards my wetness, letting him feel of my hungry, swollen love.

He gently slipped his fingers in-between my lips and teased my protruding clit, allowing my juices to lubricate his motions. I was writhing with heat and pumping into him, wanting him to go faster.

His kisses were harder and ravishing. He spoke thorough crushed lips to me, "You keep this up baby, ummm, I won't be able to hold myself, fuck... god your wet!"

He fingered me deep and I was to the point of begging him to bed me when his cell phone rang. He eased up a bit, but not enough to leave me hanging. The phone stopped ringing and he picked me up, laying me on the bed.

I was panting hard and spread my legs, offering myself to him. I was ready, my pussy was hot and wanting of him, I wanted him. He slipped down to me, kissing me softly. He had already taken off his shirt and was undoing his jeans.

"Baby girl, are you sure, are you ready for this?"

"Yes daddy, yes. I'm ready." I pushed up to him, bumping his thigh with my wetness. He kissed me and I felt his hardness brush across my belly as he positioned himself over me. It thrilled me and I felt my heart exploding in my chest as it pumped furiously.

He let his fingers find my wetness again and primed himself up by rubbing the head of his steel hardness in-between my lips. I watched him watching me. Our eyes locked on each other.

"I love you Anabella. I love you baby."

"I love you too Logan."

He slipped slowly and deep inside of me. It felt like ten-thousand needles piercing my body when he pushed into me. I gasped loudly and he quickly withdrew himself.

"Baby, did I hurt you?"

"No, no. I'm fine, I'm..." it was so overwhelming.

"I'll stop if you want me too."

"No. Don't stop!" I desperately whispered.

He kissed me softly and reentered me, slower this time. He pumped lightly and I spread myself wider to allow him deeper. He quickened his pace, bringing me up to him, wrapping his arms around me and holding me tightly to him, whispering love and heated words to me.

I bucked to meet his pace and felt my muscles tighten around him as he slid in and out of me. I was about to explode when his cell phone rang again. He let it stop, slowed his pace and then started picking back up again when it went off again.

"FUCK!" he looked at me, "baby?"

"You might as well answer it." I pointed over to where it lay, sighing.

"I'm sorry baby." he was going limp now, and slid away from me, grabbing the phone. It rang again and he answered it in a rage. I rolled to my side and covered up, catching my breath, allowing tears to stream down my cheeks. I didn't know if they were from exhaustion, relief, or humiliation.

Logan cussed at whoever was on the other side of the phone and then hung it up, tossing it back on the nightstand. He rolled over to me, gathering me up to him, looking at me.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?"

"No. I'm fine. I just, I don't know. I'm emotionally spent I guess."

"Oh Bella, my baby, I'm so sorry. Maybe we should have waited."

"No, daddy, I didn't want to wait any more. I just thought my first time wouldn't have been so complicated."

"Complicated?"

"Ok, interrupted."

"I can understand that." he kissed me, "so, let's just pretend this didn't happen. Or chalk it up to a 'dry run'. I mean, like a practice run. Like it doesn't really count."

I giggled, "You're only trying to make me feel better. I know that the first time hurts or sucks badly anyway."

"Anabella, I wanted our first time to be the most memorable moment of your life."

"It will defiantly be that." I shot him a cheesy smile.

"Oh baby, don't say it like that." he kissed my cheek. "I'll make it up to you. After all this is calm, we'll go somewhere and be alone, just the two of us. And I'll have the pleasure of making love to you the way I want to. The way you deserve to be made love to."

He wrapped around me, kissed my tears away from my cheeks and brushed my hair like he always did. We lay there quietly until his phone rang again.