For the Love of Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled his eyes and retrieved the phone again.

"Hello...yeah, alright, I'll be there in twenty minutes...are you sure it's ready...it's going to fit right... I don't want to have to bring it back... it's important that...alright... bye."

He clicked the phone shut and kissed me, "baby..."

"I know, you have to go." I rolled my eyes, thinking somewhere in the back of my mind that this was already so complicated. "So, I think I'll get a shower and maybe Tony and I'll go out to the pool."

"That sounds like a good idea." he slid away from me. I rolled from the bed.

"Logan, where are you going?"

"To pick up something important."

"Oh, ok."

He zipped his jeans and slid on his shirt, I walked past him towards the bathroom when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"I'm going to...baby I want to...you'll see when I get back baby." he held me and kissed me, seeming apprehensive about something.

"Then you better get going so you can get back. My keys are by my purse."

"I'll be back in an hour or less." he whispered in-between kisses.

"We'll be here." I smiled softly.

He kissed me once more and walked towards the door, grabbing the car keys as he did, "Baby, Anabella."

"Yeah?"

"I love you very much. You are my world, my love."

"I love you too Logan. Be careful."

He nodded and walked out the door. I checked on the baby, who was sleeping soundly, before I got into a quick shower.

I got out and found a nice soft sundress, slipping it on with a pair of lacy panties. I suddenly felt light headed and realized that I hadn't eaten anything, and then rummaged through the cooler that Logan had brought back with him earlier.

There was some baby food, some yogurt and some fresh fruit. I ate a banana and some of the yogurt and lay back on the bed thinking about earlier.

That was not my intended way to make love to him. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be after all. The tears slid from my eyes. Even if it didn't work out the way I had always dreamed, my first time was with the man I wanted it to be with and that I loved.

Tony and I went out to sit by the pool. Being early spring, the weather was cool, but it was pleasant, and it was sure better than sitting locked inside the dark room. I even thought about getting in the water with him, but wasn't sure.

We sat out there on the patio for a bit and then I decided it was warm enough to try the water. I took him inside, changed him into a pull up, found myself a suitable pair of shorts and top since I didn't have a swimsuit.

We went back out and eased into the water, sitting on the steps. He clung to me hard at first until his body adjusted to the water and then he splashed around.

An older couple came out to the patio and laid their stuff on some chairs. The gentleman got into the pool and his wife sat, reading. Soon she was chatting with me about Tony.

"What a pleasant child you have. And such beautiful eyes."

"He has his father's eyes. He looks like his daddy."

"Oh, yes." As if she knew Logan.

Tony splashed, starting me. "OH! Anthony!"

"What a lovely name. Your husband must be very proud."

I looked down at Tony, "Yes, daddy is very proud of both of us."

"Is he the tall, strapping young man who has lovely dark hair and beautiful eyes of smoke gray?"

"That sounds like daddy." I caught myself, but thought it didn't matter.

"I bet it was your husband who helped me with my luggage last night, and this morning with my breakfast. I always have problems with those new microwaves."

"Ma'am, I don't know. Logan is quite tall, and well built."

"Well, it sure sounds like him." She pointed to the end of the patio just outside of its gate. "Is that him standing there?"

"Yes ma'am, that would be daddy." I shuddered. I had to watch myself about that.

She giggled, and I knew she understood that I was just referring him to that for Tony's sake. Thank God!

"He is defiantly handsome." she smiled.

"Yes, yes he is." I felt my insides go warm.

Logan walked to the edge of the pool where we sat and crouched down, "I'm glad to see you outside baby. Are you feeling better?"

"Yes. Yes we are."

"No Bella, are you feeling better?"

"Yes. I am." I smiled, "Yes, but this morning was so, unexpected."

"I promise to make it up to you." He whispered.

"I guess we need to be getting out now. I think we've about had enough sun for awhile."

I handed Tony up to him and he wrapped him in the towel. Then I got out, standing at the pool edge letting the water drain from my clothes. Logan handed me the other towel and I wrapped it around me.

My frame is thick, so small towels do not cover me completely. My nipples were hard against the coolness of my shirt and stuck out prominently. He smiled looking at me.

"Baby, god you're gorgeous." I beamed, holding my arms out to take Tony back. "Uh-uh, you've done enough for now, it's my turn."

"Such a wonderful man you have there." the elderly lady replied.

I thanked her and so did Logan. She made a comment to him and he spoke with her briefly and then walked to me, taking my hand and leading us back to the room.

He helped us inside and closed the door, then took Tony into the bathroom and gave him a quick bath, allowing me to get my clothes off and wring them out in the sink. He dried off and dressed Tony, giving him some toys to play with in the playpen.

I felt relieved when the warmth of the shower over took my body, but I wasn't expecting the warmth of Logan's hands wrapping around me.

"Hi baby." He whispered in my ear, kissing down my neck.

"Hi." I leaned into him, letting his hands wander my body. God it felt good to have him touch me. He lingered at my breast and nipples, gently pinching them and caressing them, bringing them hard as he squeezed them. My head rested against his shoulder and his breath quickened, hot against my cheek.

"Bella, I want to make love to you baby. I want to make up for this morning."

"I do too. I'm sorry that..."

"No baby, I'm sorry. I should have turned off the phone. You're more important to me than that damn thing."

I felt his hardness against my butt, it's stiffness easing between my cheeks. I wanted to feel him deep inside of me again. I realized that his fingers were tracing my bellybutton and trailing down further, caressing my well trimmed patch.

He eased them between the top of my lips, tantalizing my love button, and collecting it in his fingers. He gently rolled it and I moaned pleasurably. The water caressed us both as he taunted me. I put my hand down over his and guided him where I wanted him to be.

He growled with animal intent and forced his fingers deep inside of my body. I arched to meet him and my hand slipped back up to his arm, pumping along with his motions.

"Oh Logan, uh... oh yes." I whispered with heated emotion.

"Yes baby, come for me." his fingers worked furiously inside me.

I felt the heat build and was close to exploding. He pushed two more fingers inside of me and flicked at my clit with his thumb. I had forgotten how experienced he was, since being with a man was new to me. The things I did to myself were nowhere near as compelling.

It didn't take much longer for him to get me where he wanted me and I felt myself gush, something I had never had happen before. I screamed out and he muffled my cries with his mouth, fiercely kissing me. I withered in his arms as he caressed my swollen lips, bringing me from my high.

He turned off the water and picked me up, carrying me from the shower to the bed. He dried me off and left me withering from his touch. He checked on Tony before lying next to me.

His voice was soft, his eyes full of love and desire. He caressed my face and kissed me.

"Are you alright?" All I could do was pant and nod. He smiled at his conquest. "I want to make love to you one step at a time. Slowly and passionately. I don't want it to be like this morning, rushed and interrupted."

I shook my head in understanding. "Logan, you can make love to me any way you want."

"I want to make love to you the rest of my life. I want to be with you till my death. I love you Bella."

"I love you Logan. I want to be with you forever. Just like I have been all my life."

He moved away and collected something from the pocket of his jeans, bringing it back to me. He sat up on the bed and held a small box in his hand.

"Baby, I know it's a bit unconventional, and probably not exactly what you dreamt of, but our life has never been typical."

"No, it never has." I smiled, curious as to what he was up to.

He took my hand and held it in his, placing the small velvet box in my palm. His words were soft, emotionally breaking as he spoke, he was to the point of tears, "Anabella. Will you be my wife?"

He opened the box to reveal a beautiful White Gold band with a Pink Sapphire and Diamonds. I almost passed out. He held my hand and turned it so he could place the ring on my finger. I was shaking so badly that he could hardly get it on. I held my hand in his in total awe of what was happening.

"Bella? Baby?" I looked into his eyes, making sure it wasn't a joke.

"Yes! I would love to be your wife!" I sat up and threw my arms around him, tears streaming from my face.

"I figured there was no reason to wait any longer. I've waited six years too long. It's not like we haven't known each other forever."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything baby. Yes was all I wanted to hear."

I drew away from him, he brushed the tears away, gently kissing me.

There were no more interruptions that day. We agreed that we would take our love making sessions slow and one-step at a time being that we wanted to enjoy each other's full pleasure and with everything else going it, it may be best at the time.

We went shopping for some new clothes and a swimsuit. After dinner, we played in the pool and rested quietly in the room. The night was calm. We played with Tony, and then got him to sleep. It wasn't long before I was asleep in Logan's arms.

The next day, we decided that we would drive down to see Grammy and tell her what was going on. On the drive down we stopped for lunch and the waitress commented on how wonderful Tony acted. Needless to say, Logan was pleased.

We continued our drive to the coast and took the scenic route to grandmas. I thought about that and inquired as to what he was going to tell her about our new situation.

"It's going to be hard to explain the ring on my finger when she asks. And what happens in a few years when we show up and my 'husband' isn't with me..." I laughed, "What happens when Anthony starts calling me mommy in front of her? Or I get pregnant and..."

"Stop worrying. Everything will be fine."

We came to a halt in the driveway of a grand old southern home. I had enjoyed spending time there during the summers and knew every hiding place it had. We got out of the car and I carried Anthony to the steps, "Look, grandma's got a great place to run. See the porch, it wraps all around the house."

Logan looked back at me, I think he remembered that time when I fell off the steps running from my cousin. I was sixteen and had just gotten my drivers license. My cousin was chasing me around the porch because I had taken his keys to his Mazda RX-7 so that he would let me drive it.

When Wayne caught up with me, he pushed me off the steps and I fell, cutting my leg and scraping up my knee really bad. Daddy rushed over to me and picked me up, carrying me inside and taking care of my injury. I remember the love that was in his eyes even then. His voice brought me back to the present.

"Baby, you ok?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking about something."

"Does your leg ever hurt?"

"Sometimes. But you did a great job bandaging it up."

"Anything for my baby girl." He held out his hand and I took it, allowing him to pull me into him. He kissed me before we went inside. "I love you Anabella."

"I love you."

We walked into the house and through the living room. You have to remember, this house is huge, old antebellum home. We said our hellos and I took Tony and walked away.

Logan was talking to Grammy through the doorway of the kitchen, "Mom, I need to know if you can keep Anthony for a few days till I can get the house cleaned up and the locks changed so she doesn't come back and destroy it any more." He looked across the room at me and then back at her.

"I can, but what about Bell?"

"I have to leave in a few days. I have to get back to work. I only have a month left before I take the new job." I said, walking back towards that side of the room.

She came from the kitchen and looked at me funny, "New job?"

Logan cleared his throat, "She's taken a new job in Colorado Springs." I could feel the angst in his voice. I mouthed his name and I thought we agreed on this. He nodded.

Anthony came to me, pulling on my leg, "momma."

I bent down and picked him up, he yawned and snuggled into my chest and shoulder.

I kissed him lightly on the head and rocked him, feeling my heartbeat quicken with a burst of love for him. "I love you too Tony." I whispered to him.

"Logan, are you sure that he'll be alright with me. It seems that he's quite comfortable with Bella."

"I just think that all of this is a bit much for her right now. I need to get the house in order and I think that things will move quicker if we don't have to worry about the baby."

"I don't mind watching him." I went to the rocker and sat down with him, he was almost asleep.

Logan turned back to me, "I don't want you two stuck in the hotel while I'm spending my time cleaning up that mess. I don't want you to feel locked away in that small box."

"Bella, maybe it is best that I keep him for a few days. Perhaps Logan is right, it is a bit much for you two to adjust to so quickly."

"I'm fine mom, I just don't want Bella to feel pressured."

"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking about Bell and Tony."

"I think we're good together. I just have to learn how to listen to him better." I kissed him gently on the cheek. I thought he smiled at me.

"You seem very good for him. A hell of a lot better than his mother, that's for sure."

"I have an appointment with my lawyer in a few days, he's going to start the custody paperwork. As soon as Bella leaves, I'm going to come back and stay another night or two until he and I can get things in order, than I'm taking Tony and we're going to her place."

"Do you think that's a wise idea?"

"I don't see a problem with that. They won't be in the way." Logan took Tony from me and laid him on the sofa. "There's nothing for Tony to get into, and I'm sure that we can handle the confines of the apartment."

"Logan, what about the house?"

"If it's still standing when we get back, and I get it cleaned up, I'm going to make arrangements to sell it."

He shrugged, "No sense in keeping it if we're not here. Besides, there's too many bad memories for us there now. I want to start new with my family."

He walked over to me and took me in his arms, kissing me softly. I felt a bit ashamed of myself, but I finally had the man I loved in my arms, and I wasn't letting go. Grammy either didn't see or didn't care because she said nothing.

"Gather up Tony's things. But Logan, if I can't get him to rest, I'm calling you to come and get him."

"That's fine mom. I'll tell you what, just keep him tonight, give me and Bella a chance to go back to the house and straighten out some things. If I have to drive back down here and get him tonight, we'll just stay here."

"Logan, why don't I stay here with him and you go back?"

"Baby," he whispered, "It will give us some time alone at the hotel."

I looked at him, I knew he wanted to spend some time like that, but with everything going on, I just didn't feel comfortable leaving the baby. I don't know, call it my sixth sense.

"Besides, how am I going to drive your car and my truck back here?"

"Yeah, your right. I didn't think about that."

"Anthony will be fine here with us. You two need to head back before it gets too dark."

"We'll go shortly. I'm going to go out to the barn and find dad, let him know."

"He's probably out by the pond this time of day."

Logan nodded and walked me out the back door with him. He took me in his arms and kissed me heavily. I felt like a little girl hiding from her parents.

"I wanted to spend the night making love to you with out the worry of Anthony, baby."

"I understand, but something doesn't feel right about all this. I'm just not comfortable with leaving him here. Besides, we can still be together, even with him there. We just have to be a bit quieter." I hinted, smiling broadly.

"Do you really think that something could happen to him?"

"No. But... I don't know. Maybe I'm getting used to having him around. I mean, I have been taking care of him practically this whole week that I have been here."

"I know. That's why I thought you might need the break from him, and give us some alone time. We won't get much of that in a few years with him getting older and our other kids around the house."

"I know. But my heart tells me not to leave him here."

"Let me go talk to dad for a bit, and then if you still feel that way, we'll take him back with us tonight."

I shook my head yes and he kissed me long and loving again. He walked away and I watched him until he was out of sight. I returned to the house and went over to the couch where Anthony lay.

I stroked his cheek and thought about how this could have been our son. I smiled, because after all, he was going to be, even if I didn't give birth to him.

The evening was growing later and Tony was up and playing on the floor, Grammy watching over him. When he woke, I changed and fed him, then played with him for a little while before seeking out Logan, who I found him wandering around the yard. Poppy had returned to the house to clean up before supper.

I walked out to Logan and put my arms around his waist, we stood adjacent to an ancient oak that had survived many lifetimes of hurricanes and southern weather.

"I remember you always loved being under that tree at night after you caught the lighting bugs.

"I got my first kiss under that tree." I smiled, thinking about that night. The look on his face said so much.

I had to silently laugh and egged him on, "oh yes, it was wonderful. Jason knew exactly how to hold me to him, and his mouth was so soft. He had lots of experience!"

I could see the anger and jealously build in his expression. It was evident when he spoke, "Jason? Jason Ladner? He's ten years older than you Bella!"

"Yeah, he sure is." I just giggled, pulling away from him, still holding his hand.

Daddy's tone was very upset. "How long ago did this happen?"

"Um, let me see, I'm 24 now, so about eight years ago."

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU WERE KISSING HIM AND HE WAS 26 YEARS OLD!"

"Yep." I stated and turned, walking away.

"My God Bella! You were too young for him to be doing that to you."

I turned back to him, "And you were too busy with Rebecca to notice anything I did then. So I did what I wanted." I crossed my arms and leaned against the railing of the fence.

"Touché." His anger faded.

"It was on a dare. I wanted to learn how to kiss and he was the best choice."

"WHAT?"

"I wanted to know what it was like to kiss a man. And since I couldn't kiss the man I was in love with, I dared him to kiss me. He taught me a lot about kissing. He was willing to teach me a lot more too." I flashed a devilish smile at him. I could see he was very upset still.

I decided to ease the pangs, "Yeah, he said anytime I wanted to learn more, he would be willing to teach me. I told him that was ok, because I had my mind set on someone else, but he still liked kissing me."