For the Love of Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back to daddy and took his hands, wrapping them around me, "But those kisses have nothing on the kisses that I get from the man I fell in love with." I stretched up to quickly kiss him.

He smiled after a bit. "Don't be jealous daddy. Learning to kiss Jason just meant that I had learned how to kiss you." I pushed up into him and brushed his lips, flicking my tongue at the little heart shaped spot on his top lip.

He crashed into me and let his tongue take over in my mouth, wrestling with me. His arms overtook my body and squeeze me into him.

"God Bella, I want to make love to you under that tree in the grass." he spoke hastily in between breaths of our kiss.

"Yes, make love to me here. Make love to me Logan, here where I always dreamt of being with you." my voice seductive and loving.

He picked me up and carried me to the grass just under the old oak. It was soft and damp with the evening dew and felt good against my skin. He pulled off his long-sleeve shirt and lay it down so I could lay on it, and then removed his t-shirt and undid his jeans. I ran my hands over his chest and he shuddered.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"No baby, you just give me chills when you do that." he spoke softly, smiling.

He helped me remove my shirt and I shimmied out of my pants. I had wanted this for years and I wasn't going to waist time on him undressing me.

I lay there naked under the full moon light waiting on him to take me.

"Anabella, you're so beautiful." he said, kissing me and moving himself over my body.

I spread my legs before him, offering myself to him as I had before, only this time, I knew I was physically and mentally ready for him. I felt his hardness against my belly and softly pushed up to him.

I wanted him to take his time, but I wanted him to know how much I wanted this. I craved him and his touch.

He kissed down my body, nursing at each of my hardened nipples, flicking them with his tongue. I moaned in ecstasy as I had never felt these feelings. His fingers found my wetness and entangled themselves with in my swollen labia, pushing softly against my clit.

I pumped up into him, wanting to feel his fingers inside of me again. My moans were deeper as he touched me.

His lips met mine again and the kiss was different, it was heated and animal like. He bit at me and lapped my lips and tongue, ravaging my mouth.

"I want to do that somewhere else baby." He looked at me intently. I nodded yes. He slowly progressed down my body, sliding down between my thighs. I couldn't tell you the feelings my body went through when he pursed his heated lips against my swells.

I jolted and bucked into his mouth. He put his hands on my legs and spread my lips with his thumbs taking advantage of every inch of my womanhood.

His tongue darted in and out of my depths, and when his tongue wasn't there, his fingers were. What impressed me most was what he did to my clit. Never had a dildo or a vibe sent me over the edge like that.

He sucked, nibbled and nursed at my swollen little hardness, moaning with pleasure himself. He stopped long enough to tell me to come; he was going to make me come harder than I ever had before. And he was right.

"Do you like this baby?"

All I could do was moan and whimper.

"Come for daddy, give me your heat, your liquor of love and lust. Fuck my face baby!"

I was bucking into him. I couldn't help it, it was a natural instinctive action pushing up hard into his mouth. He was fierce and didn't hold back on me. I felt my body go hot and that was it for me.

"OH FUCK!" I half screamed, "OH DADDY!"

"Yes baby, that's it, come baby, come!" he ravaged me like a hungered beast for its prey.

His tongue flicked me one more time, setting me over the edge.

I felt a burst of hot liquid flush from my body. I thought I had pissed in his face, but he kept licking at me.

"More baby, bring me more!" he sucked harder and I was there again in no time. This time I did scream.

"OH GOD DADDY!" I felt my heated flood expel onto him. All I heard and felt was 'ummmm' as he continued to lick and suck at me. I finally had to put my hands on his head to stop him. I couldn't take it any more. He looked up to me, smiling, face glistening with my love juice.

"Damn baby girl, good thing were out here and not at the hotel. I love to hear you like that."

I couldn't move. What strength I had left was leaving me and all I could do was lay there and pant, recovering. He slid over me, his steel hard rod ready to find it's place with in my heated box.

"Are you ready for me? Do you want me inside of you now baby?"

"Yes daddy. I want to feel you hard inside." I pushed up to him, wanting him deep.

He slid inside my wetness, I moaned because it felt so good as he pushed deep and held himself steady there.

Slowly he pumped me, holding over me, kissing me with my juices still on his lips. I desired my own taste and I felt myself pumping in unison with him. He groaned with pleasure as I clenched my muscles around his hardness.

His voice was softly straining to speak, "Baby, you keep that up, I won't last long. I'm going to shoot this hot heavy load off into your sweet pussy."

I clenched around him, feeling my legs and buttocks contract around him as he grew larger within me.

"Daddy, fill me up with your cream. Give me all of that heat from your body. I have waited to long to feel you like this. Come inside me, make me yours forever." I looked deep into his smoky gray eyes, there was a flash of heated passion and the deepest love I had ever seen from him.

I felt the bond between us growing even larger. Time suddenly stopped, nothing existed but the two of us in this small bubble of devotion.

"Logan, I love you." I whispered, "It's time." I didn't know what that ment at the time, but it was some of the deepest words I could have ever said to him.

"I Love you Anabella." and with that, he filled me deep with a massive load of seed.

"OH GOD! YES!" I think I blacked out after that.

"Bella, baby."

"Yes?" my voice was fleeting.

He was lying next to me, holding me closer to him than he ever had before, "I love you."

"I love you." I reached up and stroked his face.

We lay there under the starred sky, moonlight dancing over us, caressing us with its luminescence and beauty. The leaves softly swayed in the breeze and gave us cover from the rest of the world. It was as if we had become part of our surroundings, we became one with the earth.

I felt a stir in my body that I had never known, a presence that had never existed before. If it was because of Logan, I wanted to feel it again.

Even with the heat of Logan's body keeping me warm, I shivered in the night air. We had been lying with each other in the grass for over two hours. He helped me up, steadying me because my balance was off. He was staring at me, my body lit by the moonlight.

"Anabella. You are so beautiful."

I whispered thank you. He gathered me up, kissing me again, this time, it was gentle and soft. I felt weak and he must have sensed it because he helped me dress and held me close to him afterwards.

He carried me back to the house, and we sat on the porch for a bit before going inside, allowing me to regain my composure. I sat snuggled up next to him on the swing, just like I had when I was a teenager. Only this time, it wasn't so awkward.

Grammy walked out to find us together like that and questioned to where we had been. Daddy just told her we had been out walking and discussing things, and we had decided to stay the night, and start out early in the morning. She offered us daddy's old room and told us we knew where to find the towels.

"Logan."

"Yes mom?"

"Don't you two mess up the sheets."

I looked at him in shock. Did she know?

"Don't worry mom, we won't."

He just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

~~~~~

I left Logan and Anthony at Grammys a few days later. It tore me up to leave the loves of my life, but I had to go. Logan followed a few days later with Anthony, his bike and what was left of his belongings in the truck.

The same night that Logan and I were making love under the oak tree, Rebecca was burning the house down. Logan quickly gained custody of Anthony because of her mental state and criminal acts.

Daddy told Grammy and Poppy about us, and our plans, and though they didn't agree with it, they couldn't say much because I wasn't blood kin. Grammy admitted that she knew already, and she commented about our baby. I didn't believe what she was talking about and thought that she was crazy.

Logan and I were married three months later, after we had settled in Colorado. We had a small weekend wedding in Durango. After we said our vows and kissed, I fainted.

Logan took me to the doctor that following Monday and found out that I was pregnant. I had been so busy with Logan, Anthony, my new job and adjusting to the colder climate of Colorado, I hadn't even noticed my period hadn't come. Grammy was right, I hated it when she was right!

It didn't put a halt to our love making, but it did slow us down a bit as I grew in size. Even so, our love blossomed, continuing to grow stronger and deeper.

Anthony is almost five now. He starts kindergarten this fall. Our daughter, Rhianna is two. Logan wanted her named after my mother, I agreed. We took them back home recently to visit Grammy and Poppy. They were excited to see the children.

I saw Jason while I was there, he kissed me softly on the cheek and said he regretted letting me walk away from him. I just smiled and thanked him for his kiss that summer.

Logan and I made love again underneath the oak tree and the full moon during our visit. Once again it brought us closer and I just found out I am pregnant. This time, I hope it's a boy.

Love,

Anabella Sophia (Mrs. Logan Andrew Keegan)