All Comments on 'For The Man Who Has Everything Ch. 07'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ending!

The ending was too abrupt. You should have said something cheesy like, "They lived happily ever after"

laceyhall1204laceyhall1204over 17 years ago
Bravo!!!!!

The entire story was wonderfully well written. The characters were engaging. I have absolutely fallen in love with your writing. I am going to check out the rest of your stories on here to see if they are as good as this one. Please keep writing these wonderful stories. You now officially have a number 1 fan!!!

JH-1JH-1over 17 years ago
Ending

I have to agree. The ending was a little quick, but then again I wasn't wrighting it. Good story.

JH-1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ann

Great story and hot, sizzling characters. You have put a lot of real effort and thought into producing a convincing process. Many thanks.

IanT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bravo!

This series should be published. I enjoyed the attention to tecnical detail and the balance of intimacy with story. This would make a great story for an adult movie. Keep up the amazing work, I will be watching for more phenominal pieces from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo! Encore, I say!!

I would just like to congratulate the author on a fantastic series! the combination of technical detail, complex human relationships and, well, hardcore sex makes this a fantastic read. i agree with other comments that this should be published. I also agree that the ending was, perhaps, a little too abrupt. endings are hard, but a good final summation of what happened to the characters would be in order, i think.

Once again, congratulations and thank you for this fine story.

Sincerly, DeadHappy.

AlitheAlitheover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

That was quite an interesting experience for me. Can't say I've read anything like this before, but I would definitely recommend it. Thanks for the terrific series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ending...or...

1st...Great story BlewWater69 ! I do wish

the ending could have been put off for a bit.

I was looking forward to the Official unveiling

and the possible relationship developments.

Since that's NOT going to happen, a sequel

or 2 would sure be nice & appreciated.

Just my 2 cents...& 5 stars.

Greybear42Greybear42almost 14 years ago
Missing 1 last chapter

Overall I enjoyed the story a great deal a nice balance of hot sex and an interesting story but it just seems to stop not really end like we are missing the real last chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More to come?

I also feel that there is more to this story, that has yet to be told. Am hoping this is true, and that more is on the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quite a Story

A tremendous read! The sex scenes were incredible throughout the series, and I was drawn into the characters. I feel sorry for Jenna though. Looks like she will be the one left out.

miklosfairmiklosfairabout 12 years ago
Looking forward tomore

Will Ann be a one-off or will there be a series of female bodyguards/sex surogates? I'm more for multiple Ann's. Richard seemed to long for a real woman despite Ann's technical sexual prowess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

you are a great writer.I think you could actuly build a robot with your tech skills.I have read many stories and think this is one of the best.please dont stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very very good

I thought that the story was very very good, personally though I thought that how/who with some of the human relationships were odd, though it was still very enjoyable. I thought the concept of Ann was amazing and well fleshed out, with great thought obviously going into it. I was worried that you were going to completely overlook that no matter how real she looked, coding would make speech and thing like that very clunky, which can only be fixed by a true AI, but you managed to mention it just at the end. All in all, a spectacular piece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This story ends with so much unresolved.

It was starting to get interesting... especially with all the potential Ann had.. and more could have been written about who ends up with whom. Instead you end it with a weak attempt at a feel good ending. /sigh. This isn't the first story you've written where you build up the potential and then end it on a disappointing note. You leave the reader hanging and not in a good way. It deserves an epilogue ... resolve torys choice or lack of a choice. Who does Ashley or Jenna end up with? Have Ann be an integral part of Richard tarringtons life saving him emotionally and perhaps saving his life from an assasination/assault in some cool cyborgy way. Do they decide to mass Produce Ann? And how would mass production of Ann change the world(side story of its own).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Terrible ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2591 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES