For the Sake of an Empire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't respond but he felt her mouth move under his with a sudden passion, her thighs bracketing his hips as her body opened for his possession. His mouth found her breast, his lips gliding around the beaded tip, nipping and nibbling until her hands came around him, her nails digging into the skin of his back. He exhaled against her skin as he pushed into her with a thorough gentleness that stole her breath and made him struggle to find control among the overwhelming pleasure of all that tight honeyed heat around him.

"Oh, Gods, yes Aurelia."

He withdrew and then slid in again slowly, finding a gentle rhythm that disintegrated when her hands moved to his buttocks, pulling him in deeper. He groaned, his thrusts intensifying as he closed his eyes and concentrated on the scent of her body and the sweet friction that their bodies created together. She was warm and wet, welcoming him in with encouraging cries till his head spun from the pleasure. He wanted to make it last for an eternity, to keep pounding into her as she cried out, her body milking his from within. He wanted to keep her body arched beneath his as his name burst from her lips, repeated over and over again like music to his ears.

One hand moved beneath her hips to tilt them higher for a deeper angle of penetration. He felt himself sliding against her womb with every upward stroke, her body spasming continually around him. He growled against the sweet flesh at the base of her throat as the pressure in his body built, his shaft twitching as her inner muscles clamped down, creating a friction that had him gritting his teeth against the urge to spill his seed deep in her body.

He had filled her belly once and when she had told him he was going to be a father, it had been the happiest moment of his life. Never had he felt more complete. He wanted to find that peace again, to see her belly extend slowly with the new life that was growing within her. It was a fantasy but this night was all about the impossible.

"I love you," he murmured against Portia's ear, breaking her heart a thousand times over. She had often wondered what punishment the gods would inflict upon her for her treachery. Now she knew when he offered promises meant for another. She could hear their laughter, sullying the sweetness of Marcus's vow.

"Do you?" she whispered.

Marcus's lips teased his wife's as he let his hand slide from her waist, watching as it pressed against her soft mound, his fingers slipping through wet curls to find her bud. Her expression was vulnerable as her eyes met his, seeming a soft gray instead of their usual brown, a trick of the candlelight.

"I do. Know that I love you now and one day I will be with you and our son and you will never leave my side."

Her eyes sought his face as he pressed down upon that little knot of sensation, pinching the bundle of nerves until he felt her control break again. Her nails bit into his shoulders as she went over that shining edge of pleasure. He fell into it a moment later, screaming her name as he jerked once, twice and then again, spurting hot seed into her body, filling her belly. He felt her tremble beneath him as he pushed deeper, not wanting to be parted from her.

Portia pressed a hand against her mouth when he collapsed against her. His head rested between her breasts, lips lazily brushing a taught nipple. She started to move but he only allowed her to role to her side before he followed. Gentle, loving kisses peppered her shoulders with the heaviness of the lashes of a whip. The hot sting of tears blinded her as a heavy arm slid over her waist, possessively splaying over her lower belly to keep her body flush against his.

His lips brushed her ear sleepily, soothing her as he finally found his own moment of peace. She heard his breathing deepen after a few moments and felt him relax against her though his hold didn't loosen. Portia lightly touched the top of his hand, stroking over it. He grunted in his sleep, pulling her even closer in response and she didn't bother trying to escape him. What had been done could not be undone. The gods had spoken her punishment and so would it be...

* * *

I know, I know. Portia is a PIECE of work! But love her or hate her, I hope you let me know what you think of this chapter and of the series in general. Take care. --Joy