Old Scottish Fairy Tale

Story Info
Annag Vulpes with flaming red hair meets Manius MacWolfe.
1.6k words
4.45
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Scottish Highlands, during the Clearances and late in the days of the Jacobite Risings, there lived an old woman of malicious spirit who was named Divina Slaugh. In a cluster of huts deep in the woods outside the village of Arichonan, Grandmother Slaugh presided over an assemblage of tainted hussies whose daily toil consisted primarily of thieving and whoring.

Manius MacWolfe was the landowner to whom the villagers of the township of Argyll paid homage, and from whom they lived in fearsome defiance of his possible Clearance of them from the farms they had nurtured for generations. MacWolfe was a giant of a man, terrifying and mean, he more growled than spoke. He was also the most frequent client of Grandmother Slaugh's brothel. MacWolfe was rumored to have taken as many as six of Slaugh's whores into his bed at once and left all of them with sore cocksheaths from the brutal penetration of his massively oversized dingus macdork. At his moment of most intense culmination of his carnal pleasures he was known to yelp with a lurid howl of such great volume as to terrorize the good people of Arichonan and beyond.

Grandmother Slaugh's unfaithful whoring daughter Natharia had died of the Malignant Fever while her husband Gillean Vulpes was away fighting in the Battle of Culloden for the honor of the House of Stewart, a battle in which he met his demise. That left their vulgar young daughter Annag Vulpes behind to fend for herself, of which she was totally capable of doing.

With flaming red hair and a fiery temperament, Annag's body was covered with speckles from her scalp to her toes, not even sparing her bouncy breasts or curvaceous arse. Her tangle of nether hair was as red and wild as her disposition. More by lack of an available male partner and the absence of cooperation of farm animals than by choice, young Annag found herself still a virgin when she reached 18 years of age shortly after the death of her parents. Her mother had often told her that she should save her virginity because a wealthy man would pay well for the right to take his pleasure in her defloration.

A woodsman named Earan McEvoy, along with his wife and brood of young children lived further north of Annag's cottage near the shores of Lock Sween. Annag had been aware that when her father was away, McEvoy, along with other adulterous woodsmen visited Natharia, her mother, for the purpose of shameless fornication. While pretending to be asleep, Annag had often seen her mother get her knees dirty while bobbing the knob of a visiting woodsman. When McEvoy and others came calling after the death of her mother, Annag quickly developed her own extraordinary skills at slurping gherkins. However, she denied all of them the pleasure of fadoodling her soggy box.

The next time that McEvoy came to call, after getting his horn blown for a modest fee, Annag had a proposition for him. She explained that she intended to make a trip to her grandmother's house to find a wealthy man who was willing to pay a substantial fee for the right to enter her furry city for a serving of cherry delight. After spending some time at her grandmother's house of pleasure in order to develop her own skills in the art of rutting, she intended to return to her cottage in the deep woods and turn it into a proper bawdy house for McEvoy and his fellow woodsmen.

The proposition was that McEvoy would send some his children to look after her farm animals while she was gone. When she returned she would welcome him as the first customer of her new bawdy house for no charge. With the agreement in place, Annag packed up her bag, donned her mother's red cape and headed for her grandmother's house.

While traversing the trail to grandmother's house Annag heard the familiar sound of a man approaching the point of spewing his spag. From her vantage behind some brush she saw that he was a giant of a man and that he had a dingledong of a size that would rival a horse. As he wrathfully spanked his dong he howled in pleasure.

Annag stepped into the clearing with her hand under her skirt buffing her clitty and said "good sir, what a big strumpet thumper you have."

"All the better to bone you with my dear," said the big man. "Why are you polishing your pearl when you could be riding this dickimus maximus?" he growled.

"All the better to tempt you with good sir," she replied.

She explained that she was Annag Vulpes and she was on her way to her grandmother's house to find a wealthy man who would pay a good sum for the right to be the first to insert his cervix crusader into her quinnie for the purpose of delivering a load of manthrax.

He replied that he was Manius McWolfe, landowner of most of the township of Argyll, and a loyal customer of the whores in her grandmother's brothel. Indeed he was willing to pay a good sum for the right to enter heaven's gate. He offered her half the contents of his purse, a sum of five crowns, 12 shillings.

"You offer is generous, but not generous enough sir," Annag replied. "For all the coins in your purse I will suck you knob before welcoming you into my quinnie."

The successful negotiations ended and the stage was set for the deflowering of Annag.

In the flower strewn clearing she discarded her garments, revealing her amazing specked body, her speckled rangoons with large and dark areolas and protruding nipples, her perfect arse and fuzzy gnash. Annag dropped to her knees, lifted his kilt, took his bagpipe in both hands and opened her mouth. Her licking, sucking and stroking was expertly applied and soon MacWolfe was howling and humping. Not wanting to use him up before the main event she stopped her oral efforts, took his balls in her hand and reached beyond with her index finger to tickle his pucker hole as she looked up into his eyes and said, "I'm ready."

With a glorious view of Caol Scotnish through an opening in the trees and with Annag bent over and braced against a fallen log, he mounted her from behind. For Annag the penetration was painful but welcomed as long overdue. She was thrilled with the sensation of MasWolfe's big dingledong stretching and stimulating her hyper receptive pleasure triggers. He expertly teased her clitty with the bulbous tip of his macdork before easing it into her soggy box. With patience and persistence he buried his oversized dingus balls deep into her sheath. After giving her time to adjust to the intrusion he locked his huge hands onto her slender hips and began pumping in earnest. As his pleasure grew, his howling began and continued for several minutes until at last with a powerful thrust and howl he filled her quim with a massive load of man juice. When he regained his senses he pulled his dwindling dingus from her cunny with a pop and observed traces of blood on his shaft. It gave him great pleasure in this confirmation that she was indeed a virgin, making him feel that the coins in his purse had been well spent.

For her part, Annag felt like she had been ripped open by the monstrous intruder, but at the same time she was still reeling from the head spinning climax that she experienced and the overall sense of achievement in negotiating a good price for her virginity and providing a memorable experience for MacWolfe. If her cunny had not been so sore she would have immediately mounted him for another round. She was certain without the slightest doubt that she enjoyed having her soggy box penetrated, pounded and filled by a dickimus maximus.

Finding it very uncomfortable to walk after the massive invasion of her quinny, MacWolfe picked her up and carried her in his arms the rest of the way to grandmother's house.

Seeing her granddaughter, hearing that she had been successful in selling her virginity for a high price, hearing from MacWolfe that her granddaughter had what it takes to become a first class whore, made Grandmother Slaugh proud. Divina Slaugh's mean sprit was brightened and warmed by the news that her granddaughter wanted to follow in the steps of her mother and grandmother and become a whore.

Over the next several weeks Annag was the most often selected whore in her stable. Men from far away villages made the trip to gaze on her incredible body and experience the pleasure of burying their dorks in her delightful spluge box. Manius MacWolfe returned frequently and paid well for the pleasure of her sucking and dong riding talents.

When it came time to leave, Grandmother Slaugh sent two of her best whores along with her to help with the expected demand for whoring services. Grandmother Slaugh's mean spirit was changed into a kind and caring spirit. MacWolfe found his way to Annag's cottage frequently. The woodsmen of Argyll were happy. Annag came to understand that she had found an occupation that she loved and she found that she loved the feeling of a dingus in her cunny; lots of them and the bigger the better.

To help aroused travelers find their way to her pleasure cottage Annag hung a lantern with red glass outside her door. Red to tell men and occasional women that they had found the cottage of the young lass with red hair, speckles and a red cape. Red to tell them that she was open for business.