For the Weekend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't," she commands. "I think you're deserving." She sits up, smiles, and reaches for my face, gently wiping away her moisture.

As her strokes become more of a caress, my hips begin twitching again. This seems to remind her of my desire, and she turns herself to lay down next to me, her feet towards my head, and her head even with my crotch. She kisses my inner thigh, then pulls me over on top of her. Even if I were to fight, which I have absolutely no desire to do, my strength is no match for hers, and she positions me so my cunt is over her lips. Her hands prop me up by the breasts, and I am replicating the position she came in shortly before. Her tongue quickly finds the most sensitive spots around my clit and my long-delayed orgasm takes off quickly. I grab at her breasts more as a means of support and explode on her mouth. The sensation of doing something so taboo at the hands of someone experienced in this kind of love gives me an orgasm unlike any I have had before. I am dimly aware that I am mashing my cunt into her face and screaming, every nerve in my body on overload, the endorphins reaching every spot in my body. She seems to understand my need to not be overstimulated, and she is content to let me rock my pussy on her. I go through the same aftershocks she experienced, each wave delicious, but a little softer than the one before. I soon have no strength to remain perched on Andrea and repeat her move of falling over. Give how I feel, I am amazed she was able to recover as quickly as she did to take care of me.

I lay there, having no desire to move, just awash in the feelings of post-orgasmic bliss. Andrea raises herself on one elbow and smiles at me, then gets up to retrieve a blanket to cover me with. She moves to a refrigerator and removes two bottled waters. Returning to me, she sets one of the bottles next to me, opens the other, and lays next to me. Her hand works under the blanket, gently stroking me, much as Rich does after a long sex session.

I slowly recover some strength and turn to face her.

She smiles, then speaks. "Tim said that was your first time with a woman. I was afraid you would panic and not go through with it."

I smile back. "I had my doubts," I say. "Once I figured out you knew what Tim was up to, I figured I had no choice."

She chuckles, then says, "well, pretending you were forced is one way to justify it. I think you enjoyed it."

My turn to chuckle. "I did. I hope I wasn't too much the blushing virgin. If you don't mind me asking, how do you know Tim? Given what he told you about me, I hope he knows you well."

Andrea laughs, then says, "Tim and my husband are very good friends. They share everything. I get included in that." The way she says this, I wonder if there is more to the statement than she lets on.

"So, your husband knows that you like..."

"Women? Absolutely. We have a great relationship. I like men, but the feel of a woman is a wonderful change of pace sometimes, wouldn't you agree? My husband has no problem with that whatsoever. He gets to reap the benefits of it when I get home."

I am about to ask her about her more about her marriage when there is a soft knock on the door. My modesty clicks in and I panic, thinking I am about to be seen with a naked woman, when Tim pokes his head in.

"It looks like you had a good time," he says. "Should I come back later?"

Andrea gets up, completely at ease with her nudity, and walks to over to Tim. She kisses him on the cheek and says, "she was delicious—first-timers are just so much fun, and I'd love to take another ride with her, but I think she'll be needing a hard cock before too long." With that, she begins to put away her massage oils, indicating my appointment is over.

Tim smiles and says, "you're probably right. We'll be going now. Karen, you should thank Andrea for her time."

I walk over to her, unsure what the proper form of goodbye is for two women who have just made love, but she removes any doubt and kisses me, running her hands over my body while our lips are locked. "I'm sure I'll see you soon," she says with a half-smile after we break our kiss.

I reach for my dress, pull it over my head, and slip my shoes on. Tim has a scowl on his face, but says nothing. I say my goodbyes to Andrea and slip through the door Tim has opened for me. I glance at the receptionist on the way through the waiting area and I notice she is hiding a smile as we leave. I'm sure she heard the noise, and I wonder if that is the first time that has happened. We walk back to the elevator then back to the truck in silence, my arm through his.

12