All Comments on 'Forbidden Desires'

by FallenTreasure

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

Great story, I loved the relationship between Alejo and Bella and the way he used her and teased her in public was so hot! Would love to hear more from you in this category!

naughtyboy92naughtyboy92about 9 years ago

I LOVED THIS STORY! seems like everything you write i love, it nice to see you in a different category. i think everyone would like to hear more about bella and alejo are you thinking of writing a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Omg

I have been waiting for someone to make a story like this. Please make more chapters. I would like to know what happens with the step dad. If Bella gets jealous. This was a awesome . I was reading this during class and this had me ready to rush my teacher. Thanx for sharing your talent

fuckmeharder69fuckmeharder69about 9 years ago
How?

How do you come up with this stuff? Everything you write just seems to get better and better! One of the best stories I've read by far and the second weekend in the cabin, with the plug in the restaurant and the overload of orgasms, was incredibly written and so hot! I could feel everything he was making her feel! I would love to hear more from these two if you were thinking about it? If not thank you again for a great read!

Desire_GirlDesire_Girlabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

This is really a great story, made me shiver!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFallenTreasure@FallenTreasure
391 Followers
English writer wanting to share her stories with you. For all of those who enjoy my stories and wish to gain access to more in depth plots, a reimagining (and hopefully improved versions) of some of my older works and alternate story lines, then please check out my Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES