Forbidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have to keep quiet pet, we don't want anyone to hear you."

She nodded and waited holding her breath, he lined the ruler up against her skin and brought it down hard against her, she jumped and pressed her lips together. He ran the ruler over the mark already blooming against her skin before snapping it against her again and hearing her gasp, moving down he snapped the wood against her thighs before moving back to her ass. By the tenth strike she was shaking uncontrollably, by the fifteenth soft noises escaped her and by the twentieth she was biting her lip hard enough to draw blood to stop her cries from making a sound.

There was a knock on the door and he turned, his breathing was ragged and he was shaking, taking a deep breath he pushed his hair away from his face and smoothed his hand over the hot skin of her round ass, leaning down he whispered in her ear.

"Not a fucking sound." Opening the door an inch he looked out into the corridor, Luanna stood there twisting a lock of blonde hair around her finger. "Luanna, how can I help you?"

"I just wanted to talk about this grade you gave me," she smiled. "I think I can do better."

"Is that right?"

"I'd do anything to get my grade up, maybe I need some private tutoring." She took a step forward but he shook his head.

"As much as I would like to help you with your grades I cannot help you today. I am very busy, perhaps we can make an appointment for one day next week."

She pushed slightly on the door. "Are you sure you cant help me today? I am ready to do anything you ask me to."

He looked back into his office at the girl spread over his desk. A small smile played about her lips as she listened to their exchange, he rubbed his chin and looked back to Luanna. "Like I said I cannot help today, I am speaking with Annabella but I would be happy to make time next week to speak with you." He closed the door on her angry face and waited until he heard her footsteps as she walked away down the corridor, he locked the door. The sound made Bella jump and he smiled, standing at the other end of the desk he stroked her short hair and undid the fly of his trousers, freeing his hard cock he pushed into her mouth and sighed. Slowly he began to thrust against her pushing deep and hearing her work to take his impressive length into her throat, he thrust hard against her she moaned sending vibrations down his cock and through his body. He gripped her hair tighter and felt her saliva coat his cock and drip down her chin, she breathed through her nose allowing him to use her as he wanted and her hands curled into fists, her elbows were bent under her chest and her breasts were pushed together and he could see the softness of her cleavage over the low cut of her t-shirt. Her thrust harder against her mouth feeling his orgasm build and pushed deep into her throat spilling his hot cum into her mouth, she swallowed hard savouring his taste and a drop of his cum spilled from her mouth. Her small pink tongue flicked out and collected the drop of liquid swallowing it down.

He moved back around the desk and knelt behind her, taking the scissors from beside her he cut her thong away from her body and nipped at the skin of her round ass, she jumped and he slapped her hard. She whimpered and went still, he flicked his tongue over her rosebud and she moaned, sliding a finger into her tight pussy he circled her asshole with his tongue and fucked her pussy with his finger, he added a second finger and pressed against her asshole. His cock began to harden again and he pushed his tongue harder against her, it slipped into her ass and she cried out before she could stop herself.

He stood and smoothed his hand over her ass, positioning the swollen head of his cock against her pussy he held her hips and licked his lips. "You don't cum until I tell you, understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl," he slammed into her and she tossed her head back, with the blindfold still tied around her eyes the sensation of him stretching her pussy was even more intense and his hands clutching her ass sent pleasure through her whole body. He moved slowly inside her and she gritted her teeth fighting her orgasm that was already growing in her stomach, her whole body was trembling, her pussy quivered around his thick length and he thrust harder pushing deep before pulling back and teasing her with the head of his cock then slamming back inside hitting against her cervix.

"Oh fuck, your pussy is so tight. So hot and wet." He thrust harder and she worked to keep her moans quiet not wanting anyone to here them. "I love feeling your little pussy stretching over my cock, I love fucking your young pussy and soon I'm going to fuck your ass." She whimpered as his finger pressed against her asshole. "Would you like that pet? Would you like me to fuck your ass, thrust in deep and fuck your tight little hole?"

"Yes sir." Her voice was breathless. He pounded into her her tight pussy gripping his length, milking his cock and he felt his second orgasm building. He pushed his finger against her ass, pressing deep inside her and she dropped her head to the desk, he added a second finger and she almost sobbed when she spoke. "Please sir can I cum?"

"Not yet, don't you fucking dare cum until I tell you to." Her ass and pussy worked around him and he felt her tremble as she fought against her orgasm, he wanted her to lose complete control build the feeling until it dragged her under. She pushed back against him, humping down on his thick cock and driving his fingers deeper into her ass, he grunted and spoke through gritted teeth. "Fuck Bella you're so wet. Dripping wet for me." He thrust harder and her cries got louder as he pounded into her soft pussy, the trembling in her body grew more intense and she fought back her orgasm not wanting to disappoint him.

"Please sir, I need to cum."

He smiled at the begging tone of her voice and felt her pussy work around his cock as she kept her orgasm at bay, he thrust deep and pushed his fingers into her ass.

"Cum for me pet."

She pressed her lips together keeping her scream quiet and her pussy quivered and convulsed around his length and tipped him over the edge, he held himself deep and shot rope after rope of thick cum into her welcoming heat. He held himself inside her for a moment before pulling out and stepping away rearranging his clothes, taking the remains of her thong and undoing the bonds he placed them in the drawer of his desk and leant down to speak softly in her ear.

"Don't move until I'm gone."

"Yes sir." He left the room and she heard the door close behind him, slowly she pulled the blindfold from her eyes and looked around, she was alone. Quickly she pulled her shorts back on and smoothed her hair before walking from the room, she left the building quickly and climbed into her car, she felt eyes on her and looked around but could see no one. She felt her cheeks flush and pulled out of the car park, she could still feel eyes on her but shook it off to nerves that someone had seen her leaving his office, she arrived home and her heart sank as she saw the black truck on the drive. Her step dad was already home.

Opening the door as quietly as she could she tried to sneak through the house but his voice reached her.

"Anna!"

She winced and walked through to the living room, he sat on the sofa a beer in his large hand and a hard scowl on his face. "Where the fuck have you been?"

"I had to speak to a teacher about some work I turned in, I had to stay late."

"Let me guess, you're failing already?" He sneered and she clenched her hands into fists.

"No I'm not failing he just wanted to make sure I was doing OK and settling in alright."

His smile faded and he stood from the sofa, he was a big man with a broad chest and hard muscles, he stepped towards her and she shrank back from him. "Don't you talk to me like that girl."

"I was just saying that I'm not failing."

He grabbed hold of her wrist and she winced in pain, his large hand held her tightly and she pulled trying to free herself. "I said don't you talk to me like that," he yanked her against his chest and held her chin tightly in his other hand. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Bells?" Her mothers voice came from upstairs and his smile returned.

"You're lucky." He leant down and kissed her hard before sitting back on the sofa, she hurried upstairs and locked herself in her room. Sliding down the door she wrapped her arms around her waist, she did not know if her mother didn't know what her husband did to Bella or whether she kept quiet to stop the abuse from turning on her. Bella's father had died when she was five and her mother had remarried when she was ten, for the first two years he had been a perfect husband and a great father to the young girl but then he had started drinking again.

She stayed in her room for the rest of the night, refusing to leave until the next morning, she dressed quickly in black leggings and cropped, loose fitting white t-shirt, stepping into white trainers she hurried downstairs.

"What are you wearing?"

She flinched and turned, her step-dad stood in the living room door. His bright eyes watched her and a smile curved his thin lips, he stepped towards her and she shrank away from him.

"I need to get to school." She reached behind her to find the handle of the front door but he placed his hand against it behind her head and pressed his body against hers, she could feel his hard length against her stomach and shuddered in fear.

"Dressing like a fucking slut, you got someone there fucking your pussy?"

"Simon I need to go."

"What have I told you about calling me Simon? You call me daddy." He slid his free hand down her body and between her legs, pressing hard against her pussy through her leggings making her whimper in pain, his strong fingers toyed with her and she pressed against the door trying to put some distance between their bodies.

"My teacher saw my bruises, he knows something is going on."

Simon's eyes flashed angrily and he pushed harder against her, he moved his hand from the door and wrapped his strong fingers around her throat, he held tightly and she whimpered. "You say a fucking word girl and I'll take you somewhere they'll never find you. Is that what you want? Not even your mamma would know where you were, I would keep you all to myself and no one would be able to touch you again. No one but your daddy."

"You'd never get away with it." She wanted her voice to be strong and sure but it came out a breathy whisper, she knew he could do it and knew that no one would look for her.

"Oh I would, I'd take you all for myself. Fuck you every day," he slid his hand round to her curved ass and squeezed. "I'd fuck that pretty little ass and your tight pussy. I've been thinking about it for months, I bet you've got a sweet little pussy don't you?"

"Let me go, please."

He leant down bringing his face close to hers, his warm breath hit against her face and she could smell stale beer. "You say one word and I'll take you so far no one will find you. Remember that."

He stepped away and she fell backwards out of the door, taking a deep breath she tried to stop her shaking before climbing into her truck. She had English first and as she walked towards the classroom a voice made her turn.

"Hey baby," Brendan smiled draped a muscled arm around her shoulders, she shivered at his touch and he frowned as he saw the faint marks on her neck for Simon's fingers, gently he touched them and felt her jump again. "What's this?"

She shook her head. "Nothing."

His handsome face scowled and he pulled her away from the classroom, ducking into a supply closet he closed the door and clicked on the light, bending to look into her face he brushed his thumb across her cheek showing the bruise she had covered with make up. "Who did this?"

"No one," she refused to look at him, his eyes flashed and he scoffed.

"Let me guess, walked into a door? Fell over in heels? Fell down the stairs?"

"Brendan please don't." Her dark eyes met his and she begged him reaching out to touch his strong chest. He was as tall as Alejo and broader, she looked down at his strong hands balled into fists and the muscles in his arms bunching, she shivered and tried to control her panicked breathing. He saw the fear in her face and his face softened, he stroked her cheek and ran her fingers through her short red hair.

"I'm not going to hurt you baby but I want you to know, if someone is doing this to you you can talk to me. I could help you."

"I don't need any help."

He slid his hands down her body and rested his large hands on her round hips, pulling her close and lifting her onto her toes he leant down and brushed his lips across hers, she jumped and stilled in his arms and he kissed her again waiting for her to relax against him and wrap her arms around his strong neck bringing herself closer to him. He pressed her back against the door and lifted her into his arms, his cock was hard against her and she arched her back pressing her hips hard against him her lips opening on a moan under his. He cupped her ass in his large hands and rolled his hips against her.

"God there's something about you Bells, I cant get you out of my head. I think about you all the time," he thrust against her again and she dropped her head back against the door, he kissed the marks on her neck and felt her shudder against him. A deep groan rumbled from his chest and he let her slide down his body until her feet were back on the floor, kissing her again he stroked her cheek. "You can tell me, I'll help you."

She nodded not trusting herself to speak, he kissed her again and took hold of her hand. The exited the room and walked back to the classroom, he kept hold of her hand and they sat together at the back of the room, Alejo entered and looked to them. His green eyes flashed as he saw them together but he said nothing and sat at his desk, the class went slowly and the day dragged as he checked his watch constantly waiting for the day to be over. They would go to the cabin this evening and he would spend the weekend showing her what a real man could do to her, his mind flashed to the toys he had in the boot of his car and his cock hardened in his trousers.

The final bell rang and he practically sprinted from the school and sped through the small town, out on the forest roads he drove even faster until he skidded to a halt outside his cabin. She hadn't arrived yet and he unlocked the door and took the box inside, he set up the living room and bedroom and poured himself a large glass of scotch. He heard a car pull up outside and smiled, sitting on the sofa he waited for her to come into the room.

She knocked softly and waited, there was no reply and she frowned. His car was there and she knocked again before pushing the door open, the cabin was dimly lit, the curtains closed and she looked around before stepping inside.

"Close the door and lock it behind you." Her eyes fell on him and she pushed the door closed and locked it, his green eyes roamed over her and she shivered. She looked down, her cheeks heating and held her hands in front of her, he drank from his glass and watched her with his head on the side. "Get undressed, slowly."

She kicked off her shoes and socks and slid her leggings down her legs, pulling her t-shirt over her head she stood in front of him in nothing but her lace underwear, the pale blue bra pushed her breasts together and the small panties did nothing to hide her curved ass. He held up his hand and she stilled, he stood and reaching out took her hand, pulling to him he leant down until his lips were inches from hers and spoke softly.

"Did Brendan make you cum like I do?"

Her cheeks heated and she shook her head. "We didn't do anything."

"You let him touch you, did he make you wet?" A soft moan escaped her lips and she refused to look into his eyes, he tilted her head up with a finger under her chin. "Did he make you wet?"

"I'm sorry sir."

He took hold of her hand and lead her through to the bedroom, closing the door behind her he watched as she looked around the room, there were black leather cuffs tied to the posts of the headboard of the bed. He ran his hand down the curve of her back and leant to whisper in her ear.

"Sit down pet."

She climbed onto the bed and he fixed her wrists into the cuffs, her arms were kept above her head and he took more restraints from the chair, he looped it around her knees and tied the ends to the posts spreading her legs and snapped her panties off and pulled them away. Her pussy was bared to his gaze and he could see her juices glistening on the soft lips, he pushed a finger inside her and heard her gasp.

"So wet already," he brought his finger to her lips and she sucked her juices from his finger. "I'm going to have some fun with you pet."

Moving back to the chair he removed the black silk covering it, her eyes widened as she saw what was on the chair and she squirmed against her bonds he smiled and ran his hand over the vibrators, eggs, plugs and switches, he picked up a black blindfold.

"This weekend is all about you pet," he stalked towards the bed and she looked him up and down, he wore his grey suit trousers, a white shirt and a black tie, he rolled the sleeves of his shirts up to his elbows and came to stand beside her. Her dark eyes looked at him and her lip trembled. "I'm going to make you cum harder than you ever have before," he tied the blindfold around her eyes and ran his finger over her lips. He walked back to the chair and looked over the toys there, taking a large dildo he crawled back onto the bed and pressed it against her opening, she jumped at the contact and he teased her entrance wetting the dildo with her juices.

"You don't cum until I tell you, understand?"

"Yes sir." She was trembling already and when he pushed the dildo into her tight pussy she cried out, the rubber was cool inside her and when he began to fuck her with it slowly she arched her back. She tired to pull her legs closed feeling embarrassed as he watched her pussy grip the dildo but the restraints kept her open to his gaze. He climbed back off the bed and took a vibrator from the chair, turning it on it hummed to life in his hand and she jumped at the sound, he knelt back between her legs and gently held the vibrator against her clit.

"Oh fuck," her muscles tensed and her hands clenched into fists, he smiled and with one hand began to move the dildo inside her tight heat, she gritted her teeth and her hips moved against the bed.

"Does it feel good pet?"

"Yes." Her voice was a whine and she moved her hips fasted against the toys ravaging her tight pussy, her toes curled and her tongue come out to wet her lips, her breasts bounced on her chest in her bra and he watched her as she thrashed against the bed. Her cheeks were flushed pink and her mouth was slightly open, the blindfold heightened her senses and the pulsing of the vibrator against her clit was almost too much to bear, she struggled against the bonds trying to move away from him but she couldn't budge.

"I'm going to cum," her voice was a soft moan and he pressed the toys harder against her.

"No no pet, you don't cum until I tell you to."

"I cant hold it." She was panting desperately and her hips thrust against the bed without her thinking. "I cant, please sir."

"I said not until I tell you to."

He kept his voice cold but he was smiling as he watched her fight against her orgasm, he knew she couldn't hold it any longer but didn't take the vibrator away or stop moving the dildo inside her, he saw the muscles in her stomach bunch and she trembled violently as her orgasm ripped through her body and he felt her sweet juices run down his hand. He stilled against her waiting for her breathing to calm and her trembles changed from pleasure to fear.