Forbidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said you don't cum until I told you to."

"I'm sorry sir." Her voice shook. "I couldn't hold it any more."

He pushed the vibrator hard against her again and a husky moan fell from her lips, her pussy still quivered from her first orgasm and pulsing feeling overtook her again, he moved the dildo quickly inside her and she thrust against his hands again. Her skin burnt and she felt a drop of sweat roll down her neck and between her breasts, she trust harder against his hands driving the dildo deeper into her pussy and pressing her clit against the vibrator. Her orgasm grew inside her again and her hips thrust wildly, she was lost to anything but the feelings building inside her and he watched her beautiful face listening to her husky moans until she came undone again writhing against the bed. He pushed the vibrator harder against her and fucked her faster with the dildo drawing her orgasm out until she screamed and shook her head.

"I cant cum any more."

"You will do as you're fucking told, you wanted to cum now you're going to cum until you cant any more. Now, again."

"Please its too much, I cant." She begged but her hips still moved against him, she was shaking violently and his hands were covered in her sweet juices. She tried to move away from him but her restraints made it impossible and he pressed even harder against her clit rolling the vibrator against her until she was sobbing. "I cant, please, I cant, its too much, I cant." She was panting, her breath ripping from her chest as her pussy quivered and convulsed around the toys working against her swollen twat. Slowly he took the vibrator from her clit and brushed over the sensitive nub with his finger, she let out another shaking sob and he leant forward and kissed the tears from her cheeks. Taking the dildo from her and undoing her restraints he pulled her from the bed.

"Bend over." She shivered at his low command and placed her hands on the bed bending at the waist and pushing her ass towards him, he pulled the blindfold from her eyes and held up a large black toy, a large rounded, black pyramid was set on the base and her eyes widened as she looked at it. "Do you know what this is pet?" She shook her head and tried to speak, small shivers still racked her body from her orgasms and she couldn't force the words out. "It's a butt plug, its going to stretch that tight little ass before I fuck you."

He moved back behind her and gently pushed the butt plug into her pussy to wet it before pressing the tapered end against her rosebud, she moaned as pain flared in her but he pushed further until it slid into her ass and her tight hole tightened around the base keeping it in place. He looked down at her, the circular base of the butt plug showing against her tanned skin and he gently tapped it, she moaned again as the new feeling shot through her and he smiled.

"Stand up." Slowly she straightened and turned slowly, the toy was heavy in her ass pulling against her stomach as she moved and she pressed her lips together to quiet her moans. He walked back to the chair and picked up a long blue dress, it had no straps and a slit up the side that would reach to her thigh, he held it out to her and she took it gingerly. "Put it on."

"Why?" She couldn't stop the question from leaving her and looked at him with confusion in her dark eyes.

"I'm going to take you out for dinner pet." Her hand moved to her ass and he grabbed her wrist. "Don't touch it, you are going to wear it all night for me."

She stepped into the dress feeling the plug shift and move in her ass and biting her lip against the sensation, it was like nothing she had ever felt before and the thought of wearing it out in public sent a jolt of pleasure and fear through her. She smoothed the material over her legs and looked up at him, he handed her a pair of black heels, she stepped into them and he looked her up and down. She was beautiful. He swung his suit jacket over his shoulders and took her hand linking it through his arm.

"Are you ready?" She nodded and took a step towards the door, the plug moved in her pulling heavily and she bent over moaning loudly at the feeling and her hands clutched at him.

"Oh fuck," her eyes closed and she straightened again, she took another step and the plug moved again but she stayed upright muffling her moan against the back of her hand and he laughed softly.

"Does it feel good pet?"

"I don't think I can walk sir."

He pulled her gently keeping her in step with him and lead her out to his car, before he left the cabin he patted the inside pocket of his suit jacket feeling his surprise resting there before opening the door of his car for her. He held her hand as she slid into the passenger seat but as she sat a scream ripped from her throat as she pushed the butt plug deeper into her tight ass, her hand clutched his and her breathing was ragged. He laughed again and leant down to kiss her cheek.

"How good it feels now is nothing to how its going to feel when I fuck you, when I slide my cock in deep and fuck your tight little ass." She moaned again and leant her head back against the seat, he closed the door and moved round to the drivers side, he started the car and drove away from the cabin going to opposite way along the road away from town. Her eyes opened slowly and she looked out of the window.

"Where are we going?" Her voice was soft and she moved slightly on the seat trying to find a position that didn't put pressure on the plug in her ass.

"There's a town about an hours drive, bigger than Loders with more things to see and no one there will know who we are."

They were quiet for the rest of the drive the only noises were the small moans coming from her throat, finally lights showed in the distance and they drove into the town, she looked around at the high rise buildings and the bright lights and smiled.

"Looks like London."

He pulled up outside a restaurant and climbed from the car, he handed his keys to the valet and opened her door, taking her hand he pulled her up and she gasped as the plug moved inside her again, her hand tightened its grip on his and she closed her eyes taking a deep breath. He leant down to whisper in her ear.

"You'll have to hide it better than that pet, people are going to know."

He lead her into the restaurant and spoke to the hostess, she lead them through to a table in the middle of the restaurant and pulled the chair out for her, she sat and another moan slipped from her lips. He dropped a kiss to her shoulder and stroked the back of her neck feeling her shudder.

He took his seat opposite her and watched as she shifted slightly her cheeks flushed pink and her eyes darting round the restaurant, he waved the waitress over and ordered a bottle of red and the specials before turning his eyes back to her. She looked at him her dark eyes burning and her tongue crept out to wet her red lips, the waitress brought the wine and he poured some into each of their glasses before leaning across the table.

"I have something for you." She raised an eyebrow and he beckoned her to lean forward to meet him, as she moved the plug hit deep inside her ass and she gasped her eyes sliding closed and she clenched her teeth fighting back moan. He waited until her eyes opened again before reaching into his jacket pocket, he pulled out a white egg shaped toy and her eyes flashed, he smiled and licked his lips. "Do you know what this is pet?" She shook her head slightly as though embarrassed she didn't know about his world. "This goes inside your tight little pussy, it hits right against your g-spot and I control it with this remote." He pulled the remote out of his pocket and her eyes flashed from it, to the toy in his other hand to his face. "Now I want you to walk into the bathroom and put this inside you, I'm going to keep the remote."

She blushed and took the toy, standing slowly she walked through to the bathroom and slipped into a stool, she ran her fingers over the soft lips of her pussy and felt how wet she was, pushing the egg deep inside her she bit her lip and moved her hips slowly. The combined weight of the plug and the egg inside her brought all her attention to her pussy and she took a deep breath before walking back out to the table. He smiled as she sat across from him and drank from his glass.

"How does it feel pet?"

She tried to keep her voice steady. "It feels strange sir."

He pressed the button on the remote and the egg hummed to life inside her, she gasped as it began to vibrate and her hips jerked against the seat pressing against the plug in her ass. He pressed the button again and the vibrations grew stronger and she bit her lip her eyes darting wildly around the restaurant, she felt eyes on her even though no one was looking at her and her cheeks burned. She opened her mouth but before she could say anything the waitress returned with their food.

"And will there be anything else?"

"Not for me thank you."

The woman turned to Bella who shook her head.

"Now now Bells be polite and speak to the lady."

"I'm fine thank you." The girls voice was shaking and she could look into the woman's kind eyes, Alejo took a bite of his food and chewed.

"Umm, this is good." He took another bit and motioned with his fork. "Are you not going to eat?"

She reached out with shaking hands and picked up her fork, spearing a piece of chicken she brought it to her lips and chewed slowly. He waited until she was on her third bite before pressing the button again and increasing the intensity of the vibrations making her drop her fork and her hands gripped the edge of the table as a soft moan escaped her. He smiled and took another bite.

"You should keep quiet pet, people will know."

She pressed her lips together and picked her fork back up, she took another bite and he waited for her to swallow before turning it up again and she moaned her eyes slamming shut and her hips working against the chair. She regained control quickly and opened her eyes to look back at him, he left the egg humming in her pussy while he finished eating and then, leaning back in his chair, he motioned to her plate.

"You should eat, I don't think you'll have the chance later."

"Sir please," her cheeks were burning pink and her chest rose and fell quickly with her breathing.

"Eat." She jumped at his hard command and began to eat while he drank and watched her, he waited until she had finished before pouring more wine into her glass, she drank watching him and he beckoned the waitress back over.

"You all done? Can I interest you in anything from our dessert menu?"

"No thank you." He looked to Bella with a smile and motioned for her to speak.

"No thank you," her voice was a soft moan and forced herself to look at the woman.

Alejo paid and linked her arm in his again, he lead her back through the restaurant and she looked at the floor trying to keep her orgasm at bay as the vibrations pulsed through her pussy. He opened the door to his car and joined her, pulling away from the restaurant he drove out of the town and back into the trees, he glanced over at her and placed his hand high on her thigh.

"How does it feel pet?"

Her hands slid up her body to cup her breasts and he pulled the dress down, unsnapping her bra and pushing the dress off completely to pool on the floor of the car. He slid his hand back down her body and pulled her legs apart and brushing his finger over her clit, she was soaking wet and he smiled, he pushed the button on the remote and the eggs buzzing increased in her pussy and she arched her back her fingers playing with her small pink nipples.

"Can you feel it deep in your pussy?" She nodded and he turned it up the whole way and she let out a strangled cry.

"Oh god it feels so fucking good."

He pulled off the road until his car was concealed by the trees, he turned the interior light on and turned in his seat to watch her. "You do whatever you need to feel good pet." Her hips rolled pressing the plug deeper into her ass and her fingers played with her sensitive nipples, she leant forward placing her hands on the dashboard and her hips jerked wildly as she lost herself to the feeling of the pulsing egg against her g-spot. The plug was heavy inside her ass and she bounced in the seat fucking it deeper inside her until she threw her head back and screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body, her hips rolled round on the seat and she dropped her head forward panting heavily.

He ran his hand down her back feeling the shivers chasing themselves across her soft skin, his cock was rock hard and pressed against his trousers almost painfully but he kept himself in control by a thread. She was moaning quietly and her hips still moved as the egg hummed inside her and the plug sent pleasure shooting through her body.

"I can't any more," her voice was a soft whisper and her eyes closed as pleasure continued to pulse through her. "Please sir, turn it off."

He raised an eyebrow and turned the car back on, going back to the road he began to drive and she whimpered her head falling back against the seat and she writhed around trying to ease the pressure. The drive dragged until finally he pulled up outside the cabin, he stepped from the car and walked inside not waiting for her, she gritted her teeth and stood. The plug tugged at her insides and she had to stop herself from doubling over, slowly she walked towards the cabin and stepped into the dark living room, the minute she was inside he grabbed her wrist and turned her pressing her against the door. His large hand slid down her stomach and he found her small clit, he circled the nub of flesh with one finger and she tensed her ass pushing back against him. She still wore the heels and her ass pressed against his hard cock, he thrust against her pushing against the butt plug and her nails dug into the wood of the door, she choked out a sob and pushed against him.

He dragged her back through to the bedroom and restrained her back in the cuffs. He pulled the egg from inside her and brought it to her lips, she licked it clean of her juices her eyes gazing at him, he looked back towards the dildo that he had used earlier and her eyes widened as she shook her head.

"Sir please I can't do that again."

He frowned and knelt between her legs, wrapping his fingers around her throat he leant close and spoke his voice low. "You will do as I tell you, if I say you will cum then you will cum." He took the dildo and thrust it deep into her pussy before pressing the vibrator back against her clit, she cried and her hips thrust against the toys without her thinking. "You have one thing I want you to do."

"Yes sir."

"What is it?"

"To cum sir."

"Tell me again. What is your one thing to do?"

"To fucking cum." She spoke through gritted teeth and her hips thrust harder against the vibrator.

"Tell me again, what's your job?"

"To. Fucking. Cum." She was practically screaming and thrashing against the bed, he smiled and fucked her harder with the dildo her pussy juices coated his hand and the silken walls gripped it tightly. "Oh god." She tried to close her legs but the restraints stopped her, the sensation was too much and he watched as her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth fell open as she trembled violently small nose escaping her throat. He pushed the vibrator harder against her clit and her body tensed as she came, he took the dildo from her tight, pussy before pushing the trousers of his suit down and thrusting into her wet heat, he slid his tie over his head before looping it around her neck. With his hand behind her back he pulled on the tie cutting off her air and pushing the vibrator back against her, he groaned as the silken walls of her pussy milked his thick cock and he gritted his teeth, he didn't want to cum too soon, he wanted to see her come undone around him one more time. Her face, already beautiful, became even more so in orgasm and he knew he would never get enough of seeing her, he knelt in front of her, sitting back on his heels and thrusting hard into her. The juices of her previous orgasms dripped from her pussy onto his cock and he pulled harder on his tie hearing her choke as she tried to draw in a breath, tiny moans escaped her lips and she tried to focus her eyes on him. He fucked her hard, the bed shook and he growled low in his chest as his orgasm grew, he pressed the vibrator harder against her and a tear rolled down her cheek as her body succumbed to her orgasm and she jerked erratically. He slammed deep into her and spilled his hot cum into her swollen pussy, he took the vibrator from her and gently stroked her hair, her head fell back against the headboard and her chest rose and fell heavily as he loosened his grip on the tie and she could breathe again.

"You're a good girl Bells." He dropped a kiss to her forehead and stood from the bed, pulling his trousers back up he watched her. Her eyes had closed but trembles still ran through her, he dropped his eyes to her pink pussy spread open to his gaze, the puffy lips were glistening with her juices and swollen from the toys and his cock. The black base of the butt plug was visible and he thought for a moment before leaving the room, he stripped out of his suit and dropped onto the sofa, laying back he rested his arm over his face and fell asleep in minutes.

She slept fitfully, every time her hips moved the plug moved inside her and she moaned as she shuddered, the sun came through the window and she thrust her hips back biting her lip as pleasure rolled through her stomach. She rolled her hips against the bed pushing the plug deeper into her ass, she heard a tut from the door and her eyes flew open to see him stood there, his muscled arms were folded across his bare chest and he wore a pair of jeans that hung low on his hips.

"Fucking yourself already?" She opened her mouth but all that came out was a husky moan. "You're a little slut aren't you?"

"I'm sorry sir," her voice was little more than a whisper but her hips still moved against the bed. "It just feels so good."

He walked towards the bed and untied her restraints, she rolled her shoulders loosening the stiff muscles. He pulled her to her feet and leaning down kissed her deeply, his tongue teased her lips open and slid into her warm mouth, her hands rested on the warm skin of his broad chest and he slid his hand down to press against the base of the plug making her moan again and press her small body against him. He pushed her to sit on the edge of the bed and she lay back her dark eyes never leaving his, he took a vibrator from the chair and slowly teased her entrance with it, within seconds she was dripping wet and he pushed the toy inside her. She moaned and her back arched, he took his phone from the back pocket of his jeans and placed it on the bed beside her along with a bottle of lube, his hand slipped down to her ass and he slowly worked the plug free her her near virgin hole.

"Ah," she gasped as the plug slid free and she suddenly felt empty, her hips searched for him against the bed. He undressed quickly and stood between her legs, pouring some of the lube onto his hand he stroked his cock and felt it harden, he touched the head to her tight rosebud and she bit her lip. "Will it hurt sir?" She sounded scared and he placed a hand on her flat stomach stroking the soft skin with his thumb.

"Only for a second pet." He pushed and groaned as her tight ass accepted the first couple of inches of his thick length. "Oh fuck Bells you feel so good," he took hold of her hips and pushed deeper inside her, she rested her feet on the bed and her hands curled into the sheets as her breathing sped up. He pushed even deeper until finally he was buried inside her tight, hot ass and she let out a strangled cry, even after she had been stretched with the plug he felt huge in her tight ass and stretched her, the vibrator stuffed in her pussy made her even tighter and she felt like she would be torn in two.