Forbidden Fruit Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally brought up last night. I started to laugh, and said that I had never behaved like that before. She agreed, but added, "I've always wanted to be more daring. We felt plenty safe with you guys. It was fun!"

"Ya, I had never skinny-dipped, it was plenty cool. Sorry about grabbing your boobs, I guess I got caught up in the moment. I've never had the urge to feel another woman. It's just that yours are so perfect, I had to see what they felt like."

"It's ok, I'm glad you did. It felt good. It was part of the reason we had such great sex after we got into our room. Brad was very interested in yours, it's all he talked about."

I couldn't believe that, but who can figure out men anyhow.

The coffee and Danish was gone, the sun was bearing down on the balcony, so we kicked back and enjoyed the warmth. I grabbed two chaise lounge chairs and said that we shouldn't waste any more sunlight. I was wearing just my robe. I looked around and said, "I'm glad it's private here." I took off my robe and then I lay down on my stomach.

Sandy told me that I was pretty brave. I turned my head to see her slip off the cover-up; she glanced at me and then took her top off. She looked around to make sure that we were in private, and then pulled off her bikini bottoms. "Here's to another first. Brad usually likes me to have tan lines, but I'm sure he'll enjoy hearing that you and I were completely naked and tanning."

I told her that she should make sure to put lots of sun screen on, because untanned body parts will surely get very sunburned.

With a bit of a daring voice she said, "If you do my back, I'll get yours."

I didn't wait a second. She laid a towel down, and then she then lay down. I nervously filled my hands with sunscreen and started at her shoulders. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I was getting a bit turned on. First by my overt behavior, then by this gorgeous woman, and finally by the thought of the guys' reaction to what has happened so far. I rubbed the lotion in well. I got to the small of her back and skipped her butt. I restarted at her feet and worked my way up her legs. She was now moaning a bit. I finally got to her perfectly rounded ass and lathered in lots of lotion. Her ass was as perfect as her breasts. Firm and round, with a gentle feminine curve. She parted her legs slightly and I added lotion to her inner thighs. I accidentally graced her pussy. She bolted a little bit. Then said, "You give good massages. Now, it's your turn. Lay down!"

I took a deep breath. She repeated my actions by starting at my shoulders and working down. I loved the feeling of her massaging gentle feminine hands, it's completely different from a mans' touch. She made sure that she got my side and worked to my butt. She didn't stop there. She massaged the cheeks of my ass well. She finally worked her way all the way to my feet. On her way back up she paid extra attention to my inner thighs. I open my legs. Her thumbs finally reached my pussy, several times. Very purposely she would make contact. I didn't want it to happen, but my hips started moving. She stopped. I froze. Did I do too much? It felt so good. I rolled over to see what was going on.

She just smiled, "shall I do your front too?"

Oh my god, I couldn't wait for this. She started at my feet and worked her way up. When she got to my crotch she lathered a little bit in my hair then continued she way up my stomach. Without missing a beat she cupped my breasts and gently kneaded them. I looked up to she her slight smile and her swinging tits and hard nipples just inches from my face. She quickly applied lotion to my arms and laid back on her lounge. I couldn't get there fast enough. I mimicked her routine; starting at her feet I actually spend more overt time near her pussy. After I finished her stomach, I did something that surprised myself, I straddled her hips. I could feel the heat from my pussy on her pubic hair. I rubbed her shoulders and arms. Then I generously spread a giant handful on her tits. It felt so hot to be churning my hips a little into her hers. I paid attention to her tits like a horny teen boy on his first feel of bare tit. I lightly pinched her nipples. She started moving her hips side to side, then up and down. For the first time in my life I wish I had a cock to slide into her pussy. I wanted to see what it would feel like to be a man fucking a beautiful woman.

I lost track of all barriers. I leaned forward and brushed my lips against hers. She hesitated a second, then pulled me closer and parted my lips with her tongue. I swear I could feel electricity as my nipples met hers. Her hands left the back of my head and cupped the cheeks of my ass. I pushed my pelvis into hers. She responded as she pushed her back into mine.

Just as I was to work my way down her luscious body we were rudely interrupted by a knock on the door and the sound of a key opening the lock. "Housekeeping!"

I rolled off her and got to my own chair. We both covered ourselves with towels. My face felt completely flushed. Sandy grabbed her stuff and run into the bathroom wrapped in her towel. I stayed where I was, and tried to let me heart slow down. "Wow!" Was all I could mutter.

The maid left after a minute saying that she would be back later. She could tell that she had interrupted something. Sandy was right behind her.

I took a long shower, shaking with nervousness and excitement. I masturbated in the shower and again on the bed. Thinking of the silky feel of her skin, the touch of her lips on mine. I was pummeled by the memory of me rubbing my pussy on hers. All of those thought made me gush with an orgasm. I'm sure that it may have registered on the Richter scale.

I took a short nap while I waited for my man to come back. I knew that I would attack him as soon as he got home. I also knew that new opportunities were waiting for our newfound friends and us.

To be continued...

12