Forbidden Lovers A Holiday Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After much time had passed Christopher lifted MaryBeth's head and wiped the tears from under her eyes. He kissed her on the forehead and pulled her closer to him. All she could think of was how safe she felt in his arms. It was almost like nothing bad could happen because he would protect her. With this feeling she fell asleep in his arms nestled close to the man who she truly loved and was destined to be with. As she drifted off to sleep she felt so calm and secure and she knew it was time to end things with her husband. It was time to be with Christopher forever. Christopher sat there watching her peacefully sleeping in his arms. He was happy that he had been able to relax and comfort his love. He knew much like MaryBeth that it was time for them and that he was not going to leave her anymore. They would have to tell many people and some might not understand but they could handle that. Soon he lied back on the sand and fell asleep still holding close the woman he loved.

At the first sign of the sun rising above the ocean Christopher awoke and realized he was still on the beach and had not returned to his room last night. His friends were probably worried, but they would have an explanation soon enough. He looked down and MaryBeth was still sound asleep in his arms. He hated to wake her, but he knew that they should not be found on the beach like this. He bent down and kissed her softly on the lips and whispered, "wake up honey," into her ear. MaryBeth opened her eyes and saw Christopher smiling down at her. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled herself up kissing him sweet good morning.

"You're here," she said. "It was not just a dream."

"That's right I am here," He said. "What had you so upset my love?" he asked her. "What did your husband do this time?"

"It's not important," she said. You are here with me and that is all that matters.

"No I want to know because I love you and I want to be with you and that means protecting you," he said. So please tell me.

She tried to remember and it was all just a haze, but she could see him overtop of her holding her still while he thrust into her.

"My husband." "Last night." She stumbled over her words.

"You can tell me it is ok," He said.

"Well, I didn't want to but he forced me I tried but he, oh god it hurt so much," she said almost crying.

"That bastard," Christopher shouted.

He grabbed MaryBeth's room key that had fallen out of her pocket during the night and stormed off. She stood up and ran after him begging him not to do this. She caught up to him as he reached the room and was opening the door. She grabbed onto him and trying to restrain him, but he was too strong. Christopher noticed a man out on the deck and assumed it was his target. He opened the door and walked out with MaryBeth still clinging onto him. "So this is where you have been?" Shouted her husband. "Who is he?" Christopher stepped over to this man who he now hated with a passion. He yanked him off of his chair and threw him against the wall. Alejandro tried to regain his composure but he was not quick enough. Christopher stepped forward again and raised his fist pounding it against Alejandro's face.

"Stop that please," begged MaryBeth. Christopher listened this time and did not raise his fist again. MaryBeth's husband rose from the floor and wiped the blood away from his face. There was a sick look in his eyes almost deranged.

"Explain yourself," he barked at MaryBeth. "What the hell is going on?"

"She doesn't have to explain anything to an invalid like you," shouted Christopher.

"No I have to do this, I owe him that much," MaryBeth continued.

She explained to her husband how the passion had gone out of their marriage a long time ago and how she had met Christopher. How he loved her and she loved him and how she had planned to tell him everything after the trip and how Christopher's being here was just a coincidence. She then said it was over she wanted a divorce so she could move on. Her husband stared at her and began to spurt reasons for why he was not going to give her up.

"You are my wife and you belong to me and not him," He started. "I got a taste of what I have been missing last night and I have to admit I was more then pleased." "That tight body, those cute firm breasts and that sweet little pussy." "I realized I don't want to give that up and in fact I could go for some more right now." "Come here baby," he said walking toward MaryBeth.

As he reached for her Christopher stepped in front of her. Her husband became angry and took a swing at Christopher. He ducked and managed to counter attack with a swift jab to the chest knocking his opponent to the floor. Then he took MaryBeth's hand and they ran off to find refuge somewhere else. They were unsure of where they could go at this time of day where they could be alone. Eventually they made their way down to the far end of the resort where the Hot Springs lay. Since it was early morning and it was almost deserted. Most people frequented that part of the resort at night.

There was this one pool that lay off to the side of the rest up the hill. Christopher led MaryBeth and they sneaked in the side on the ledge underneath the small man made waterfall. She seemed very upset and she was rambling on. About how her husband had never acted that way before and she was scared and how where they going to fix things. He held her close and told her that everything was going to be all right. That they would get a lawyer and force him to except the fact that the marriage was over.

MaryBeth felt comforted by the fact that the man she loved was willing to protect her and to do whatever it took to ensure that she was happy. She kissed him passionately and lovingly showing him that she wanted him. He took her into his arms as he continued to kiss her. The water fell all around them and the steam from the springs rose making the heat intense. They made love in this beautiful paradise like environment and it was just like Christopher had always imagined.

This time they went slower enjoying every little movement and every moment. Christopher ran his hands over her entire body as he kissed her paying attention to all of MaryBeth's beautiful parts. He rubbed her entire body massaging everywhere removing the tension from her body. Then he began to kiss her neck and move to her breasts. MaryBeth arched her neck enjoying the sensation, which she so loved. Christopher kept at this for a good few minutes letting his lover enjoy the feeling for a prolonged period of time.

They continued to kiss each other passionately as their bodies became entwined. Once again he was inside of her and MaryBeth could feel him growing and pulsating and she loved the feeling. The heat was intense as they rolled around at times allowing the waterfall to run over their bodies. Christopher moved slowly pumping himself up and down taking his time and letting the tension build up.

Although, they had been together before this time felt different for the both of them. MaryBeth felt like she was making love and it was so wonderful and such a long time in coming. She could not remember the last time that she had experienced emotions that were this strong. Christopher also had the feeling that he was making real and true love for the first time in his life. He had been with girls before, but MaryBeth was different she was a woman unlike any he had ever known.

When they had finished they laid there together for a while holding each other and enjoying the magic of this perfect moment. Their bodies were still hot and recovering not to mention exhausted from the passion they had just shared.

Meanwhile Christopher's friends had given up being worried. They knew their friend and that he would resurface when he was good and ready. They had all noticed that since he had returned home for break that something was going on with him. They had no idea what it was and he would not talk to them. They just had noticed that he had wanted more space and alone time then usual. They wanted this trip to relax him and help him, but it did not seem to be working. So they decided to go ahead with their plans for the day and catch up with Christopher later. They left him a note saying that they had rented a ski boat for a few hours and that they would try and call him.

Back in his room MaryBeth's husband tended to his wounds. His nose had stopped bleeding, but it was all swollen and he held an ice pack to his face to stop the swelling. He also had a small black eye, but at least the pain in his chest had subsided. Keeping a hold of his wife was not going to be as easy as he had first thought. She seemed determined to be done with him and moreover her new lover was quite skilled when it came to protecting her.

He really thought it was his right to keep his property. In his mind MaryBeth belonged to him the same way his car did or the clothes he was wearing. However, he was going to have to take a different approach to avoid another beating. He was unsure of his plan, but he was not ready to sign divorce papers and just hand her over. That night he had taken control of her had felt too good and he wanted more. He decided he could always play the daughter card using the family unit as his basis of argument.

MaryBeth and Christopher arose from their sanctuary under the waterfall and walked hand in hand to one of the resort's restaurants that overlooked the ocean. They ordered some lunch and discussed what came next for them and how they were going to handle her husband.

"You heard what he said," she stated. "He is not going to give up so easily."

"Well when you file for divorce and say that he forced himself on you he will have no choice," Christopher said. "But we have to dig out all the dirt on him and spare nothing because our affair needs to seem justifiable."

"I know," she continued. "He has been quite negligent for years now so I don't they think we will have a problem."

After lunch they took a walk on the beach and MaryBeth called her lawyer telling him that to prepare the papers for her return and they she was really going to go through with it this time. She had threatened divorce before, but until now she had never had the initiative. Now she did thanks to Christopher and he was all the reason she needed.

The two of them spent the day together swimming and relaxing on the beach building sand castles and just being carefree for as long as they could. Once evening came they decided it was time that they tried once again to face MaryBeth's husband. They decided that they would ask him to just leave and go home a day early. Christopher would exchange tickets with him whether he liked it or not. Then MaryBeth could have one more day to spend alone with Christopher before the two of them would return together to face the drama that lie ahead. Of course MaryBeth's husband did not agree to this easily. However they sat him down and explained to him that he did not have a choice. That if he did not cooperate that Christopher would have to give him another beating and he knew he wanted to avoid that. So he decided that he would just do what they wanted this time. When his wife got home he would lay down the law when they had some time alone. He would have her again and show her that she belonged to him and with him.

That decided the next morning Christopher threw the bags out of MaryBeth's room her husband followed off to the airport leaving them alone. Christopher phoned his friends telling them that he was ok and they should go ahead home without him and he would be leaving tomorrow. He told them he would explain everything when he got home. He hung up the phone and took MaryBeth into his arms. They danced around the room feeling quite free. The feeling that her husband knew and they were not sneaking around was liberating to MaryBeth. She was ready to tell everyone to shout out to the world that she loved Christopher and they were going to be together. Together they walked hand in hand to a remote part of the beach where Christopher laid out a blanket and took out a basket he had filled with a picnic breakfast. They sat together, laughing and smiling and enjoying the morning air.

Christopher took MaryBeth into his arms and held her close smelling her sweet scent. As his arms wrapped around her MaryBeth felt a sense of peace and security envelop her. They kissed each other over and over again their tongues dancing as their lips locked. But this time they did not make love they just wanted to enjoy their time together while it lasted. Their last day in paradise was spent exploring the ins and outs of the island swimming in the ocean near the waterfall. They rode horse back across the beach and watched the sunset. It was a gorgeous site to see an intense bright red a seeming representation of the love and passion that they felt for each other at that moment. It was so perfect and neither of them wanted it to end. But they knew it had to and would. Together they rose hand in hand and walked to dinner. That night they soaked in the Hot Springs to relax their bodies.

Later in the privacy of their room the two lovers explored each other's bodies once again. Christopher always found something new that he loved about MaryBeth as well as a part of her body that gave her pleasure. They touched each other gently running their hands all over enjoying the feel and texture of all their parts. They kissed each other on the lips first but then elsewhere as well. Letting their lips caress every inch of their already sweaty bodies. They then became one as Christopher entered MaryBeth and slowly began to pleasure her. They rolled around in the soft sheets for most of the night until they grew tired. Then he took his love into his arms and curled up beside her. She rested herself against his warm body as they both fell asleep.

The next morning Christopher awoke before MaryBeth, as was usually the case. He glanced over at the clock and seeing it said 6:00 am was relieved that they had plenty of time to make their mid-day flight. He stayed in bed for a good 15 minutes just watching his love asleep curled up in his arms. Then he arose and walked out to the deck looking out at the ocean as the sun was just rising shining its light on the already beautiful view. A few moments later MaryBeth awoke and rolled over reaching out for her lover. She jumped up confused when he was not in arms reach.

However, she calmed down as she saw him through the glass doors standing outside on the deck. She threw on her silk robe tying it loosely and she walked out onto the deck. She wrapped her arms around Christopher and kissed his neck. "Good Morning my dear," he said. "Good Morning," she also said. He turned to face her and kissed her lovingly. He thought she looked so erotic in her robe there in the morning sun. He ran his hands all over her allowing the smooth silk to rub slightly against her body. Then he untied her strap opening her robe. He began to kiss her neck working down in between her breasts. He took them into his hands and gently rubbed them. Next he kissed them and circled his tongue around her nipples. MaryBeth moaned softly enjoying the sensation as she ran her hands down taking a hold of Christopher's hardening cock. They played with each other for a while.

"I love you so much," Christopher said. "I love you too," she said and "I want you so much right now." "I want you more than anything," he said. "But, we don't have the time." "I need some satisfaction," she continued. "I can't wait."

With that Christopher kneeled down and began to kiss and rub her thighs. He then took a firm hold of her beautiful ass and pulled her close. He began to lick and kiss her pussy at first slowly, but then quickly. MaryBeth moved her hips to meet him as she let her hands play with her hard nipples. Christopher moved faster and faster until MaryBeth gasped with her orgasm as her juices streamed onto her lover's face.

"Satisfied?" he asked. "Yes," she said. "Thank you." "I would do more," he said. But, we really should be going. "I know," she added. Then they dressed and collected their belongings and headed off to the airport. To board the plane that would take them away from this paradise and back to the lives and people they knew. There was no more putting it off. They would have to face everyone and explain everything. Christopher only hoped that everyone in both of their lives would understand. MaryBeth was only worried about her husband and what he had planned for her return. She knew others would understand in time, but he could ruin everything. However, she knew that together her and Christopher could handle anything and they would.

12