Force Fed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,307 Followers

"Hmm," she said. "Who would have thought?" I was starting to consider that I had a bigger cock than I gave myself credit for. Shyla gently stroked me a few times. I was growing hard rapidly. Then she looked up at me, finally making eye contact with me. I saw desire in her eyes and I knew her mouth was the next stop for my hard dick. Maintaining eye contact the whole time, she bent forward at the waist, opened her mouth, and swallowed the entire shaft until her soft lips rested against my balls; no gag reflex whatsoever. My leg involuntarily shook slightly from the sensation. She held position for a long time; my dick stuffed down her throat. She continued to look up at me the whole time. I don't completely understand it, but there is something incredibly erotic about a girl looking up at you while she has your cock in her mouth.

After she ran out of air, Shyla finally broke eye contact and pulled back, gasping as my cock escaped her tight lips. Quickly, though, her mouth was back around my cock, slurping up and down, spending a few extra seconds every now and then to work the tip. She was a fantastic cock sucker. I was fully hard in no time at all.

Shyla stopped sucking me to take off her bra. Her big D-cups spilled out of her bra, jiggling wonderfully. She cupped them both in her hands and positioned her body closer to mine. Then she stuck my rock hard cock in between her tits and pressed them together, surrounding my cock in soft flesh. Then she started moving them up and down so that I was titty fucking her. Kayleigh had done this with me once or twice, but Shyla's tits were much better suited for it. With the size of them moving up and down my pole, it felt like I was actually fucking her if I closed my eyes. Shyla lowered her head down as far as she could and took the head of my penis into her mouth once again. Now I was getting a titty fuck while she sucked on the tip of my penis.

Shyla clearly knew how to handle a cock. I wanted to cum right there. It felt amazing. But, I remembered that I was the whore in this particular situation. This wasn't for my pleasure. I was a gift for Shyla, and I knew she had a lot more in mind before I got to cum. Sure enough, as soon as I thought that, Shyla stopped what she was doing and stood up.

"There," she said. "Now you're hard as a rock. Lay down."

"What?" I said, surprised at the request. She really wanted me to lie down on this bathroom floor? I mean, I'm not a germaphobe or anything, but come on.

"Lay. Down," ordered Shyla. I could tell this wasn't up for debate, so, being the good whore that I was, I lay down on my back on the cold floor with my hard cock laying against my stomach. Shyla stood above me with a foot firmly planted on either side of my body. She turned so her back was facing me and slowly squatted down onto my cock. She gripped it firmly in her hand and guided it into her waiting pussy. Shyla slowly worked herself down onto my cock until her ass rested on top of me and a soft "Ooooh," escaped her lips.

Her pussy felt warm as it gripped my cock. She began working herself up and down on top of me, picking up speed as she went along. Up and down, up and down. I had an amazing view of her ass as it jiggled each time she came down onto me. A few weeks ago, I probably would have cum just from the sight of that. However, I had learned a few things since then to suppress myself thanks to all the practice Kayleigh had given me. I was feeling extremely confident and knew that I was going to be able to fuck Shyla for as long as she wanted.

I reached out and grabbed onto Shyla's hips. Each time she came down, I forced her down onto my cock a little harder. I also began thrusting up into her each time, forcing my cock deep into her pussy. Shyla's moans became deeper the more forceful I was with her.

I turned my head to the side and looked at Kayleigh. She had taken off the rest of her clothes, so now all of us were completely naked. Kayleigh had the middle finger of her left hand second-knuckle deep in her pussy while she rubbed her clit using her other hand. She clearly was enjoying the show. She saw me looking at her and smiled at me. It was a strange sort of moment; almost as if she were proud of me in some way.

I turned my attention back to Shyla as she was riding me hard. With her hands holding onto my shins and her feet still planted wide on the ground, she had a lot of leverage as she slammed her pussy down onto my cock. She was being very forceful, and I could see why they used to call her the "Amazon" in high school. She was definitely in control of the situation.

Shyla smashed her pussy down as far as she could take me and began grinding on top of me. With my cock deep inside her, she gyrated her hips on top of me, hitting all the right spots for her. Then she lifted up, letting my cock slip out from between her slick pussy lips.

"Kayleigh, did you bring any lube?" she said.

"Of course," said Kayleigh. She stopped fingering herself to grab a bottle of KY from her purse. She tossed it to Shyla. Shyla squirted out a generous amount of the jelly into her hand and reached back to smear it across her asshole. She worked it into her ass with her middle finger, making sure she was extremely well lubed. With the extra KY on her hand, she grabbed my cock and slicked it up also. My cock jumped in excitement. I was going to fuck this Amazon right up the ass.

Shyla remained in the same position as before, squatting over my cock reverse cowgirl style. She rotated her hips forward a little to line up her ass with my cock, which was now bulging with veins. Then she lowered herself back down. The head of my dick pressed firmly up against her back door, meeting a little resistance. But, once the tip penetrated her tight ring, the rest slipped inside easily. Just like that, Shyla's ass had swallowed half of my cock in an instant.

"Uuunggggh," Shyla grunted as her asshole stretched around my dick. She paused, and I thought she was going to let her ass adjust to the size. However, the pause was only a moment, and then she went back to impaling herself inch by inch until our bodies were firmly pressed together and she could go no lower.

"Holy shit," I said involuntarily, the thoughts of my cock now escaping through my mouth. It felt amazing. Shyla's ass took me so easily. I reflected on the fact that my cock was buried in the ass of one of the tallest, hottest girls I knew and, as easily as she took it, I realized that she was going to fuck the shit out of me. Sure enough, Shyla was soon bouncing up and down. As the lube began to coat more and more of her insides, we were soon fucking at a good pace.

I was in heaven. I couldn't believe I had almost objected to doing this earlier. If I had left, I would have missed out on all of it: Shyla's ass smashing down on top of me, eagerly taking my cock; Kayleigh off to the side, fingering herself into a stupor as she watched us; and, above all, the huge smile plastered across my face. I couldn't have frowned right then even if I had wanted to. Everything was perfect.

I started to reflect on all of the events that had led up to this moment. Really, it was me being a little pervert that had gotten me this far. It was all because I had been taking pictures of the volleyball girls that they had conspired to get me into the girls' lockerroom and force me to lick their asses as punishment. It was because I had gotten an erection while doing it that I realized how much I liked it. It was because I had licked Kayleigh's ass that she had noticed how good I was at it. It was because of Kayleigh that I had gotten everything else.

I owed Kayleigh so much. She had taken my virginity and then some; destroyed my virginity, really. She had opened me up to a whole world of perverseness. She had done things to me I never thought would happen to me in my entire life. In light of all of that, I was perfectly fine with her whoring me out to her friends. And, even that was enjoyable, I noted as Shyla continued to bounce her ass up and down on my cock.

She wasn't holding back either. Shyla was really giving herself a nice, hard buttfucking. She slammed herself down again and again, taking me as deep as she could, then rotating her hips forward to force me deeper still. Her ass was hungry and it had quite the appetite.

Slowly, Shyla's bouncing started to get weaker. She was getting tired. 'Not a problem,' I thought. I began thrusting up harder, taking over doing the work. As I continued to thrust upwards, Shyla stopped moving all together and held still a few inches above me, letting me do all the work. I took the opportunity to fuck her as hard as I could manage. I flexed all the muscles in my lower body and began hammering up into her, making her ass clap loudly. I fixated on her shaking ass, trying to see how fast I could make it jiggle.

"Oh shit!" Shyla said. "Yes. Yes. Oh God fuck me. Fuck meeeeeeeeeee." She continued to moan and squeal, holding on tight as I fucked her silly. Then I had an idea. Shyla seemed to be loving everything I did to her. I knew that I was just supposed to be doing whatever she told me to do, but I was beginning to see what Shyla really wanted. She wanted to get fucked hard by a man who could take charge. She may have been an Amazon, but all she really wanted was to lose control and take it hard up the ass. So, I took a chance.

I slipped my cock out of her ass, slid out from underneath her, and stood up quickly.

"Wha... what are... you doing," Shyla said in between large breaths of air.

"Get up," I said, standing her up with my arms. Now I was going to give her orders. I was just hoping I was right and that this didn't backfire. Shyla stood up and I moved her up against the wall right next to where Kayleigh was sitting. Kayleigh stopped fingering herself momentarily to see what I was up to. She seemed intrigued.

I reached down and lifted up Shyla's right leg off the ground, holding it there. Then I smacked her hard on the ass and shoved my ridiculously hard prick back into her hungry asshole.

"Take it in your ass, bitch," I heard myself say. Jesus, I must have been out of my fucking mind. Shyla gasped as I plunged balls deep up her butthole.

"OH!" she said. "Yeah, that's the spirit. Fuck my ass. Fuck my slutty little hole." Shyla began meeting my thrusts as I pounded into her. With her arms supporting her up against the wall and one leg up in the air, she looked so vulnerable. I felt like I could do whatever I wanted to her.

"Yeah, you like taking it up the ass you fucking slut?" I said. I seemed to have Shyla pegged. I even knew how she liked to be talked to while she got fucked.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" screamed Shyla.

"Oh yeah," I said. "I'm gonna fuck your ass hard." I felt a little silly talking like this, but it was also a pretty big turn on. I picked up my pace and Shyla answered with unintelligible garbles of sound.

Kayleigh stood up and slowly walked around us. She stopped every now and then to admire the view from a certain angle, sometimes touching her pussy or cupping her breast. Knowing that she was watching was urging me that much more. I continued my assault on Shyla's ass, imagining how we looked from Kayleigh's perspective. It was strange to imagine scrawny little me positioned behind Shyla. I had to stand on my tip toes just so that my cock could reach her, and that was with her knee bent a little.

Shyla started to shake at the knees as she grew weaker. We moved back down to the ground and I bent Shyla over the seat of the toilet in a doggystyle position. Shyla didn't care that she was on her knees bent over a toilet. In fact, I think she got off on how filthy the whole act was.

Now on my knees, I resumed my thrusting. God, I could have stared at Shyla's backside all day; her big ass pressing against me, her long back stretched out in front of my leading up to her firm, muscular shoulders and arms. Shyla didn't have bulging, body-builder muscles or anything, but, like I said, she was pretty well built. It felt good to take control of someone like that. It felt good to make a girl who would sooner write me off than talk to me beg for my cock in her ass.

Kayleigh kneeled down beside Shyla. She winked at me, clearly impressed out how well I was doing. Then she reached under Shyla and began kneading one of her big tits in her hand. Damn, it was hot to see Kayleigh touch another girl like that. I began to wonder what else these two had done together in the past. But, that thought was interrupted as Kayleigh bent forward at the waist and lay her head down on top of Shyla's ass. Kayleigh's cheek pressed against Shyla's with her face pointed towards me. Then she looked up at me and opened her mouth. I stared down in disbelief. 'When did my life suddenly get so awesome,' I thought.

I pulled out of Shyla's ass and stuck my cock into Kayleigh's waiting mouth. Her lips closed tightly around it and she sucked me wantonly. Kayleigh, my filthy, slutty little fuck buddy, was going ass to mouth using her friend's ass. I could not have been more turned on.

Kayleigh sucked me for a few moments, and then released me from her mouth. Then I plunged back into Shyla and fucked her some more. After a few moments of that, I dipped my cock back into Kayleigh's mouth. I continued to do this several more times. The last time Kayleigh sucked me, she guided my cock back into Shyla and then stood up. She walked behind me and got on her knees. She pressed her body close to mine, holding onto my hips with her hands. Our bodies fit together perfectly.

Kayleigh began thrusting forward, moving me as if we were the same person. We started humping Shyla; Kayleigh behind me as if she were fucking Shyla using my cock. I seemed to just be along for the ride. Kayleigh did always know how to take control of any situation. Shyla was still moaning on my cock, loving every second of this. Shyla's moaning grew higher and higher pitched until it sounded desperate. That's when Kayleigh put her mouth up to my ear.

"You know, Shyla always cums the hardest when a guy pounds her ass like this," she whispered. Then Kayleigh reached all the way around me and underneath Shyla until she found her clit. She rubbed it quickly, while still thrusting me into her. Shyla's reaction was almost immediate. She began to shake violently and squealed in pleasure.

"Yes. Fuck yeah. Oh God I'm cumming," Shyla yelled. I felt her asshole tighten around my cock as her body erupted in orgasm. Kayleigh loved watching Shyla cum. With her mouth close to my ear, I could feel her hot breath as she panted just over my shoulder. I could also feel the wetness from her pussy growing as her clit smashed up against my bare ass. Kayleigh was grinding her clit against me hard as we continued to thrust together. The friction was getting her close to cumming as well, and I had been fighting off my own orgasm for some time by that point.

"Let's cum together," said Kayleigh. "Let's cum inside her." Kayleigh began thrusting behind me quicker and harder, forcing my cock into Shyla's helpless asshole. Shyla squealed loudly as my cock plowed into her forcefully. I heard Kayleigh start to moan loudly from the friction on her clit.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," I heard her say in an airy tone. Kayleigh reached around me to grab onto Shyla's hips. With one last, firm push she thrust us hard into Shyla and held us there. My cock began to twitch and a fountain of cum began to rush out of me. Kayleigh and I moaned together deliriously throughout our simultaneous orgasm. My cum filled Shyla's ass as it continued to shoot again and again. I didn't think I would ever stop cumming.

After what seemed like an entire gallon shot out of my balls, Kayleigh leaned back and we began to untangle. I pulled my cock out of Shyla, and looked down at the messy creampie I had left her. She remained still, exhausted on the seat of the toilet. I sat off to the side to admire my handy work.

Kayleigh, though, wasn't quite finished. Remaining on her knees behind Shyla, she reached up and spread Shyla's ass apart. Now, I wish I had a camera for what I saw next, because I have never seen it since. Kayleigh brought her mouth up to Shyla's asshole and locked her lips tight around it. Then Shyla began pushing my load out of her ass. I saw Kayleigh's eyes widen as my cum began to flow into her mouth, leaking and sputtering out of Shyla's ass. Kayleigh eagerly chugged it down, eating my cum straight out of Shyla's hole.

Shyla continued to push, making sure Kayleigh would get all of it. When she couldn't push any more of it out, Kayleigh stuck her tongue into Shyla's ass and thoroughly rimmed her out, making sure she was nice and clean. Kayleigh finished up licking Shyla, turned towards me, and smiled, a drop of cum hanging from her bottom lip.

We were all exhausted, but nobody could stop smiling. We had all gotten exactly what we needed, and there was an extreme sense of satisfaction in the room.

After we finally regained enough energy to move, we all got dressed again. Shyla, who had to go straight back to work, made sure her hair was straight in the mirror, then she led us back out to the front of the restaurant. Nothing had changed since we arrived. The restaurant was still basically empty. The few workers that were there were still just hanging out in the kitchen.

We reached the host station at the front and stopped. Shyla bent down and gave Kayleigh a playful peck on the cheek.

"Thank you so much for my birthday present. I loved it," she said.

"Oh, you know I always aim to please," said Kayleigh. Shyla laughed.

"And you," she said, pointing at me, "I go on break a lot. Come back and see me sometime." I managed a nervous smile and my face turned red. I guess I may have grown confidence during sex, but I was still a shy little nerd everywhere else.

Kayleigh and I walked out of the restaurant. I stared at her ass as she walked to the car, and she made sure to swing it back and forth a little extra for me to see.

I couldn't wait to see what she was going to have me do next.

lfullback
lfullback
1,307 Followers