Forced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

"But then I remembered and realized it couldn't have been you, especially with dad just being upstairs at the time, which is when I suddenly realized, that it had to be him! When I thought about that, along with a few other things he'd been doing lately, it suddenly made sense to me. And then after the divorce, when he informed me that because of it I'd have to give up the car, as well as his paying for school, thus forcing me to move back home, I did...though at the time I still wasn't entirely sure about anything. But then night before last, I came home unexpectedly..." she faltered for a moment as mom reached over hugging her closely to her.

"Go on sweetie...tell us what happened."

"Well, I came in through the back door, but he obviously didn't hear me," she said. "And there he was, watching the TV, which was a video of me masturbating on the bed. I watched him as he walked over to it, actually licking the TV screen where my pussy was, as though he was actually licking me. Can you imagine that?" She said with an edge of pure disgust in her voice. "But then...but then he stood up, jacking himself off and came all over the picture of me on the TV which he'd paused, my mouth wide open as though I was expecting, wanting him to cum in my mouth."

The cat was certainly out of the bag at the moment, and I was entirely unsure of what I could even say.

Karen turned towards me. "Yes Jake, at first I was a little angry with you too, realizing that you must have made that recording, but after I watched it, saw it again, and realized what was really going on, I then realized why you did it, and the reason you had for doing it, and though you used me a little in doing it, I understood why. Anyway, it was at that moment that he turned, saw me standing there, his cum still running down the TV screen, he held out his hands towards me, begging me to forgive him for what I'd just witnessed, but then in the very same breath, telling me that he and I could have an intimate relationship together, only if I was willing to listen to him and try to understand how he'd now come to feel about me. Needless to say, I left. I took a day to myself to think about things, and then decided to come here and ask if I could live here with the two of you for a while until I could at least get back on my own two feet again."

#

I can tell you that it's been a few weeks since Karen moved back in with us now. And I have to admit, life's been good, really, really good. And though I still haven't managed to figure out how to bring the two of them together quite yet, I'm working on it.

Oh yeah, I'm working on it.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers