All Comments on 'Forced Ch. 02'

by nickymartin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jushornyjushornyover 16 years ago
Amazing

An amzaing job at storytelling my friend. This was one hot read. I do hope you continue with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Intensely Hot!

Just reading this made me want to be on my back with my legs pulling in Scott for a round with ME! I'd love to see another chapter developing a new bottom boy's self-understanding and submission to a real, masculine and in-charge man. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOWWW!!! fantastic layout of seduction

I hope your interested in continuing the story, making it more of an ongoing control/seduction event. Hmm....I wonder if there is clothing (panties) or such in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really good

Needs a tiny bit more proof reading but otherwise great. Would really like to know if the other guy comes as well; not just Scott.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OH MY GOD!

Is that company hiring by chance. *w* A well written story but needs better proofreading. Other than that I was hard and leaking precum the entire time. Thank you, bimwm_53

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
bottom-boy desire

it was such a turn-on when he gave in and just rolled over with his legs spread so his new boss could lower his weight and slip his big cock into him - i loved it when they held still while he blew in his ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredibly hot seduction

This is one of the hottest seduction stories I have ever read. Like Jason, I am married, and I was amazed by how hot I became when another man forcibly seduced me into the most incredible sex I have ever exeperienced, and something that I had long fanatsized about. Now, where did you say Jason and Scott work?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Had me tingling

I'm a female whom loves to read about straight men.. being seduced by another man, I find it extremely hot... and you did not disappoint.. I loved the dirty talk, and how Jason gave into Scott, and let him have his way with him.. and also awakening new emotions, being confused and ashamed about the situation... but loving every minute of it!!! mmmmm got me wet!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I wish my boss would fuck me

Your story is a fantastic description of how a man would love to be seduced by a handsome attractive man. My boss is also attractive and while I too am married (my wife also has big boobs) I have been having dreams of my boss feeding me his cock and fucking me hard. I can't wait for the next chapter.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Hot but?

I really prefer things to not be so one-sided. Would have loved for Jason to come as well when they did it again in the morning. Also, it was a little confusing between "lets go to dinner" and the next morning. Realize this was written many years ago and I have just found it. Will read the rest and hope for more mutual enjoyment. Nevertheless the sex was very hot. Loved it.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Hot story, it seemed more like seduced than forced. He didn't put up much of a struggle. Plus he seemed to like it after it was over and described h like he was attracted to him.

Literot76Literot7612 months ago

Wow! I'd love to be taken like Jason, forced upon and loving it. Onto the next chapter 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous