All Comments on 'Forced Entry'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Dana23Dana23about 15 years ago
intense and erotic!

Loved this story! Frightening situation turned hot as hell! Dynamyte combination!

SadieRoseSadieRoseabout 15 years ago
A hot little story with a twist in the tail

I love the steamy, panty-creaming hotness of your stories Michele. Just delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOTT ASS STORY

WOW,loved it,wish it could happen to me,thank you!

rainbow_40 at yahoo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why not me

Fantastic and exciting story. My only problem with it was why couldn't I have been in Michele's place. I love forced sex, especially from black cocks. When I'm being talked dirty too, called all kinds of names I usually cum without touching my meat. I love the feeling that I'm going to be raped. When they ram it in and it hurts I beg them to hurt me even more. I like the pain and the feelings that my "pussy" is being torn apart. Two in my pussy and one in my mouth at the same time is my greatest thrill. Knowing that I'm nothing but a fucking cum slut whore for every guy I can find really gets me going, especially when I'm dressed as "Tina". When crossdressed I usually hit the black bars and make my ass available to all which usually means at least 20 fucks per night and about the same number of blow jobs. I prefer to do all of it in the middle of the bar so that everyone can watch and take part. I try to get all of the women to piss on me, usually in my face and mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

This normally would not be my scene at all, but I know from reading several of your other stories how good a writer you are. I was not disappointed, even if I am not into that kind of sex normally. This story was HOT, and an enjoyable read. Keep on writing, I'll keep on reading !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Would love this. To. Continue

X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
gang rape

i would love to have atleast 5 guys force them

selfs on me and rape me as the whore that i am

christieamberleechristieamberleeabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Very well written. Thanks for a good story.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 8 years ago
loved it

Oh yeah.. I really need a good gang fuck like that.. spit roasted between two sweet cocks like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh My!

I've been searching for this story for a while now, I just wish the last scene was elaborated on. In detail. Just the change in dynamic of Michele's sexual desires would have been interesting to explore further.

tamis_demisetamis_demiseabout 3 years ago

Always been a favorite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very sexy and arousing the idea of being gang banged really turns me on, I imagine myself going out dressed up as a kinky slut and meeting two guys both tall and handsome. They take me to their flat where I am told to strip to my undies, bra waspie panties suspenders and black silk stockings. They both strip naked and I am made to take their cocks in my hands and wank them till they are hard. Then one forses me to take his big hot cock into my mouth as I do so the other one oulls down my panties and after lubbing himself pushes his cock into my arse and I am sucking and being fucked. They change positions and again I am fucked and take cock in my mouth andI am so aroused I cum spurting sperm all over the bed. I am then told to lick my sperm up as I do so they wank and spray me with more sperm. The night is long and by dawn my arse is aching and I am exhausted from being a sex doll.

wazhazhewazhazhealmost 2 years ago

Wow! Incredible story. Thank you.

Asilkenass4BBCAsilkenass4BBCover 1 year ago

Ive read this story many times. I dress exactly like Michele when alone in my tight secretary skirts, blouse, pantyhose and heels and always hoping to be caught and fucked, especially by big black men. I’ll probably dress in my same a-line navy skirt, nylon slip, blouse, hose and heels, and my black dildo and suck on another as I read this story from beginning again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3968 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

SIMILAR Stories