All Comments on 'Forced Inc.: Airport Examination'

by FINC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
james deanjames deanalmost 19 years ago
Micky Spillane!

Taut, racy stuff - as always a great 'read'. - Thanks, James Dean

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

Loved the drawn out finger pay. Way to play the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finger play

Excellent finger play and using the phallus was a stunning idea especially befor her husband

bigglesbigglesover 16 years ago
when can I book us in?

Where is that place and how long will it take us to get there?

That was so hot. More of the same PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

The story was great, very exciting, but the english and grammer were terrible. Perhaps you could have your stories edited before publishing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GRAMMER?

Mayhap anon should look at a dictionary before posting comments.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 11 years ago
A great story

I loved it but it does need an editor, Keep up the awesome naughty writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Classic Erotica......

A classic type story with helpless wife naked, spread and abused while her husband (probably sexually aroused) was incapable of protecting her. Naturally her body responds to pain and pleasure as a woman's body should. The extra stretching of her vagina with a medical speculum was very effective.

I think she should be tracked down for a part 2........maybe add some electricity!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Similar experience

I had similar experience with my wife though not as forced with her getting massage from a man she had gone to for massage. He taught massage and said would give me a lesson and when he came to the house switched to a sensual type massage and made her orgasm 2 times in front of me. We were both surprised as she never had sex with any one but me .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous