Forced Into Change Ch. 01

Story Info
A guy is forced to become a completely different person.
803 words
4.03
171.9k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing a story, any advice and constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated. I hope you enjoy!


The life I was used to was over, I could never go back to it no matter what happened. I was forced to change who I was, I'm no longer Jake, he was forced to leave when this started. I'm still not sure if I truly mind now though, I guess I've grown used to the new me. Let me go back to the beginning of it all though.

I was a senior in high school. I had just turned 18 a few days ago and didn't look anymore grown up then I had for years. I always would get teased of for my looks. I wasn't built like those jocks that play football and get all the girls, no, I was built skinny and without muscles. I was more feminine looking than masculine looking to be quiet honest. My brown hair was grown out past my shoulder.

I may have not been a masculine guy but I still like girls. I could never get one though most of them wanting a guy that at least weighed more than them. I was a loner because of my looks, I was different. I guess that's why no one noticed when I went missing.

I was out going for a walk at night just to get out and get my mind off of school. I've walked this route many times before; it seemed the same as always. As I was walking all I remember is someone walking by me, then blackness.

The next thing I realize is that I'm lying in a bed with restraints around my arms and legs hooked to the bed. Panicking I begin to struggle trying to get free but unable to. At this point I notice someone walking into the room.

"Let me go! What's going on?!" I yell at the man standing there.

He says nothing just walking towards me with a syringe in hand. I try harder than I have been to get free, afraid of what may be in it. Once he reaches me he injects me with it, more carefully then I had expected.

"What the hell was that!" I scream at him, completely frightened.

"It's just something to help the process" He says in a voice that is indescribable.

"What process.." I get cut off by another injection and I quickly slip back into unconsciousness. I have no clue how much time has passed by while I'm in this state.

Every once in a while I would get a vague image of what was going on around me. None of it was enough to put together to make sense of everything, just talking between people. Every time I would almost come around I would be put back out from another injection.

I finally woke up and was able to stay awake. I stretched, realizing I was no longer restrained. I also realized how sore I was, everywhere. I tried to sit up but fell back down on the bed from weakness and extra weight that I don't recall having. I look down and see the blankets of the bed making a mound on my chest.

"What the..." I mumble quietly and move the blankets to see a pair of breasts, right there, my breasts. I'm in utter shock and feel them to see if they're really there or if I'm just imagining them.

"Do you like them? The surgeon said he was proud of his work, and I must agree, they are stunning." I look up to see the man standing there casually. He walks over to me and puts his hand out. "Here, let me help you up."

I'm completely disgusted by this man, still completely unable of what the fuck is going on but I grab his hand for help up. I move my legs off the bed and stand up. I feel off balance, my breasts making my center of balance different than what it used to be.

The man moves in a mirror and places it in front of me. I look in the mirror and am stunned. It's not me looking back, it's someone completely different.

In the mirror looking back at me is a brunette girl with hair to her mid back. Her breasts were the perfect size standing firmly on her chest. Moving down her waist was narrow and hips were wide. I turned to get a side view seeing I had an ass that was amazingly perfect. Everything about how this girl looked was perfect; the only odd thing was a slight bulge in the crotch area of her pants.

The guy walks behind me, "Do you like how you look Nicole?" he says smirking.