All Comments on 'Forced Shower Strapon!'

by Bi_Siamese

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
anewfananewfan21 days ago

Nice fantasy. Unfortunately, with modern construction, this play will result in a leaking water pipe. Which means the wall needs to be opened up for repairs. Which means she will want a different faucet control. A new wall leads to new shower base or tub. Might as well put in a new light/fan combo while you are at it. Need new light switches. While we are doing all this, strip out the sink, toilet, heater, medicine cabinet, and flooring.

Should have just put in a couple of stainless steel eyebolts high enough for the wife to be able to attach leather cuffs to my wrists and secure them up there with clips. Now she is looking at how shabby the window is looking. Which will lead to new paint (siding?), and a new roof. I’m beginning to wonder if this is going to result in her getting a new me as all this is going to be exhausting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don’t understand the appeal. No love, no respect, no concern, just rape.

Bi_SiameseBi_Siameseover 3 years agoAuthor
Shower

This is a true story of a fantasy come true. Getting whipped and fucked tied to the shower head as cold water froze my chest and belly getting my ass whipped with a razor strap then fucked in the ass until I came was quite a session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good experience

Every guy needs his lady to do this at least once to show who is boss!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous