All Comments on 'Forest Pack: Tristan Ch. 02'

by emogirl13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too short

Your story is great but the chapters are too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Game Time

OOO... looks like she works for him. Let the games begin!

emogirl13emogirl13about 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the errors!!

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry about the errors in this chapter. I only noticed them after I had submitted the story. I'm in the process of finding an editor so future chapters will hopefully be better. For example I meant Rhea would NOT be a notch on his bedpost. And also the repetition of "would bring" in the last paragraph was a mistake. Thank you all for reading and for the supportive comments. I will submit chapter 3 soon!!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Questioning

I'd be questioning myself to if a gorgeous man saved me,changed my tire, ask me out, and oh yea he just happens to be werewolf. My sanity is my first question. My second question, if by chance he does show up what will I do? Hey if this did happen and he did manage to find me, be could have me!!!

Can't wait to see what happens next.

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

I like the story so far. I like the way she reacts to him. I love how she is a'curvy' woman and that despite that the hot guy wants her :) Though I hope you will go into detail about what happened to leave her so withdrawn in order to protect herself. And why she is qick to be defensive to protect herself. I kinda have to agree with Miz T. thought that she would probably have reviewed the fact that she'd just found out that werewolves exist along with the whole 'i met a hot guy and don't want to get hurt' line of thinking. Try to get deeper into the character and tell us more about her and try for some longer chapters. I think it would have been a good place to get into some of her past in this chapter. Keep writing!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 11 years ago
Good story

A good story so far,but the chapters are a little short,maybe 2 or 3 pages would be nice.

honeyrider1517honeyrider1517over 11 years ago
Lonely Heart

Rhea has been alone for too long and seeing genuine kindness from Tristan with rescuing her is making her re-think her options. That type of unselfish kindness is not something she sees often and from many people. Good writing how she felt that after one meeting, knowing she had closed herself off from people by choice, that with this one encounter, she is beginning to re-examine that choice in more detail. Good continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous