Forever Trusting Who We Are Ch. 11

Story Info
The story of the girl behind Nothing Else Matters.
2.9k words
4.43
5.4k
1
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER XI

"Oh, shit!" she pulled back from his lips. "What am I thinking? Last thing you need is to get the flu while you're already convalescent." But then another thought came to her head, and she covered her face with the sheets. How could I be so dumb? "I must look hideous!"

He laughed, taking the sheet from her face, "That's impossible," then smiled sweetly at her, and poked her swollen nose lightly with his finger. "But you're right, I don't think it's a good idea for me to get the flu too." He thought that was a great excuse to put some distance between them.

James saw her take some clothes and get into the bathroom to change, and still swallowed hard at the look of her curves.

She emerged dressed in jeans and a sweat shirt, eying him suspiciously, while she held a hand to the left side of her neck and showed him a second love bite, "I wonder how did this happened?"

He just shot her a guilty smile, looking like a five year old. Should I tell her the full story of last night?

"You are terrible!" she smiled back at him, taking a tissue to her nose, but asked no further questions.

While he dressed up she began to pack some of her stuff and asked him for a new couple pills, all she wanted to do was to sleep, but went downstairs to have breakfast with him, Lucky Charms and milk. She seemed to be overwhelmed with the mess they kept in the house, couldn't help an urge to clean and put order, starting with the pile of dishes.

As she dried her hands, coming back from the kitchen sink, she shot him a weird guilty smile and asked permission to use his phone. He took her to it, in a small room with an old desk, supposed to function as an office. She asked for privacy with one look and turned her back to him as she dialed. He left the room, to pace outside, suddenly feeling very curious.

He couldn't hear well, but she started her conversation screaming, then whispered, giggled, screamed again. He was dying to know what was all that about, and couldn't help to end leaning closer to the door.

"I know I promised to you... but pleeaaase? If you only knew how sick I'm feeling right now, I'd rather stay in bed."

A pause.

"Yeah... I guess I can take a couple of Contacts..." she replied taken aback. "C'mon!"

Another pause.

"Ok, but if I die it will be in your conscience. It's the Cat Club, right? Can't you come earlier?" her voice became a low whisper, but hr could still pick on that. "I don't want to change in here... Fuck! Ok, pick me up at eight, then," she giggled back at the phone. "I know! See'ya then!" And hung up.

Cat Club? he thought suspiciously, but backed away as he heard her steps approaching. His initial instinct was to ignore the conversation, but then he didn't understand what possesed him when he turned around and questioned her with an arched brow, "Can I ask what the fuck was that about?"

She bit her lip and lowered her glare, her hands twisted nervously. Then with knitted brows looked into his eyes, "I guess I better tell you, but promise you won't get mad at me, ok?"

"Why would I?" he rested his back on the wall crossing his arms.

"Remember I needed an alibi to come last night?".

"Mhm...?" James nodded.

"Well, my best friend told my parents we were going to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, that is why I arrived so well set," she winked an eye to him. "But in return I gotta go dancing with her tonight... in a double date..." then shot him a worried smile.

"What?" he yelled, eyes wide open in surprise.

"Fock! I'm trying to sleep here!" Lars' scream reached them from the living room.

James looked on Lars's direction, then back at her frowning, and took her by the arm to drag her inside the office, closing the door behind them.

"Shit! You're mad, aren't you?" she looked at him with fear.

"'Cause my fucking girlfriend is going on a fucking date tonight? For sure!" he barked.

"It's not like that!" Kristen defended herself. "Her boyfriend's cousin is in town and they want to take him out."

"Why you?"

"'Cause I'm her best friend, and 'cause I owe her. Besides, look at me, I'm disgusting today, I won't even be able to drink." Still she could see his eyes glittering in anger. "You'd rather not want me telling you?"

"NO! You'd rather not be doing this shitty things to get me mad!" James growled.

"I'm so sorry," she tried to reach for his hand.

He stood silent.

"I already tried to get me off the hook... but she wouldn't yield," she pleaded.

"Dammit, Kristen... guess it's okay"

"Really?" a relieved smile reached her lips.

"Yeah, sure!" he gave her half a smile.

"Thank you for trusting me, believe me, I'll be there just wanting to be with you." Her arms closed tightly around his waist. Reluctantly he hugged her back, but now his head was a total mess. An hour ago he wanted to cool it off, now he was boiling inside.

"But hey, we'll be together till 8, all day for us," she said smiling. "Although, all I want is to stay in bed. So bad I'm sick..."

"Hey, let's go get some food and continue with the pic-nic in bed, we can get some movies and take the TV and VCR to my room".

"I'd love that!" she smiled happily.

They left the place to do their errands, she insisted he should do his laundry in the way. When they came back Lars was up, Jason had come, and they were already working around.

"Hey, feeling better?" Lars asked her as they came into the house.

"Hi! Yes..." she could feel her cheeks turning red, "Thanks for asking, so you heard?" she shot him a worried smile.

"Yeah, he was quite worried last night."

Kristen couldn't help to look at James with guilt.

"And how is the maimed nurse?" Lars now teased James, who shot him a Don't fuck with me look in response.

The sound of drilling made her turn around.

"Jason is in the garage, we're still installing soundproof foam to the walls." Lars commented excitedly and the three went to take a look at the progress in the garage. So long they had covered two walls with foam, but that was taking some tim,e for they were gluing it to card board first, which they were screwing in to the walls.

"Conveniently James can't help right now." Lars bitched about him.

"That's why I got you, my slaves!" James replied with an evil smile.

Jason walked away from the wall, admiring his job, holding the drill in his hand.

"Hey! Pretty good job, new kid!" James admired with a smile, Jason turned with a big happy smile to James, and they saluted touching fists. "Here, this is Kristen, my girl."

"Hi!" Jason extended his hand to her with a sweet smile, "So nice to meet you!"

"Hi, Jason! How ya doin?" she smiled back at him, liking him immediately, she could see how he eyed James with adoring admiration. "Hey, want some food?" she found herself inviting the boys.

James shot her a surprised look, What about our plans?

"Sure!" Lars replied, already sneaking in to the paper bags they'd brought.

The afternoon went by hanging around with the boys downstairs, helping in the developement of the rehearsing room the best they could. But Jason seemed to be the only one progressing, as Lars kept finding excuses to procrastinate.

James thought this was nice too, but in after a while all he was thinking was about was to get her alone in his room, only that, before he made a move, Kristen excused herself to go upstairs to get ready for her engagement.

When he came back to his bedroom she had already showered and he found her wearing his robe, smoothing eye-shadow over her eyelids in front of the bathroom mirror.

"Hey, I gotta get ready," she said, when she felt him hugging her waist from behind, and his lips on her neck, making her shiver. His hand moved over to her breasts, as she could feel him bucking his hips onto her ass. "You're gonna make me move," she complained with a sigh, as his touch started to make her hand shake while trying to apply mascara.

"Why? You can't concentrate for your other date?" he smiled mischievously back at her in the mirror, while slipping a hand under the bathrobe, caressing the way up between her thighs.

"Ah..." Kristen panted, taking the little brush away from her face, finishing with her eyes.

He pulled her hips onto his crotch, making her bend and rest both hands on the sink.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked out of breath.

"I just want you to think of me while you are there?" he whispered to her ear.

God, like if I didn't think about you all the time! She couldn't help to turn around and wrap her arms around his neck to kiss him, face perfumed with powder. But suddenly she refrained, "Oh, shit! Sorry... the flu," she apologized again.

"I don't fucking care!" James replied kissing her back and his right arm closed around her waist, to take her with him into the bedroom, and dropped her onto the bed.

"Hey, we have no time to do this," Kristen tried to argue with a fainting voice, "she'll be here in like 10 minutes, I gotta get ready..."

He winked at her, "Just a little," and bent over to undo the sash of her bathrobe, delighting in the sight of her body, just dressed in panties. Then took his right arm under her waist and with one strong pull he moved her to rest her bottom on the edge of the bed.

"Wait..."

He knelt on the floor between her legs, pushing his nose onto her pussy, sniffling deeply over the cotton fabric, then placed a light bite on her mound, sliding a hand under her ass, to pull out her undies.

"Wait... what are you doing?" she asked bewildered.

"I'm gonna eat you up," he snarled in reply. He might be short of one hand at the moment to perform his best in bed, but he could still make an impression on her with that.

"No, I... I... just can't!" Kristen begged, trying to close her legs.

He made her spread with one strong hand pushing her left leg onto the mattress, hissing a command, "Stay still!"

There was no joke in the blue eyes that looked back at her. She didn't move, but tried to convince him, while her heart started freezing in fright watching him bury his face between her legs, "I can't! I... I've never... this never!"

He stopped and raised his head to look at her in surprise, "No one has ever done this to you?"

"No... he never," she stammered closing her legs.

"He?" James picked up the word. Has there only been one guy before me?

"Never?" he asked again.

"No, never!" she tried to get up, thinking it was over.

But then he grinned devilishly back at her, his pride would never let this go by, to be the first one giving her that pleasure. A tender hand caressed her thigh up to her knee, carefully trying to pull it to make her open, while his sweet eyes looked at her reassuringly, "Just do it for me, ok?"

She just stared back at him beseechingly, but slowly spread for him.

He leaned in front of her, and buried his face between her legs, with two fingers he opened her folds, to find her pink nub, he ran the tip of his tongue lightly over it, and her whole body jumped, trying to get away, while she whimpered.

His arm circled her leg to hold her still, as he licked her once again, smoothly, playfully.

"Oooh, God!" she cried, twisting in bed.

He applied a bit more of pressure, circling her clit with his tongue, feeling the muscles of her leg tense. She started to moan and pant loudly.

The smell of her arousal hit his nose, increasing his hunger for her. His lips closed on her nub, pressing gently, sending overwhelming pulses of pleasure through her. He sighed and started to lick her rougher and faster, devouring her. She grabbed the sheets desperately, trying to bit her lips to contain the wild screams that came out of her throat triggered by the maddening sensations that were overtaking her.

His mind fogged in passion, his tongue ran madly over her, feeling her body convulsing under his touch, her pleasure screams rang in his ears and he couldn't help to groan between her legs, not being able to hold himself and bite her lightly but passionately, making her scream louder and tremble uncontrollably.

"Oh, God! Fuck me now! Please!" she begged, "I need you inside!"

He smiled quite full of himself and bit her one last time, rushing his hand to undo his pants.

"Lord, I'm gonna die..." she panted.

James tried to hurry, while standing up, but it was a bit difficult to do it with one hand trembling in excitement. Finally he released his hard done.

But she heard a familiar horn calling for her in the street. "SHIT!" she cursed out of breath, "That's her!"

"Fuck!" he exclaimed, falling over her, red faced. They kissed desperately, but when he looked to continue their deed, she moved away.

"No," she held his face between her hands, and gave him a long sorrowful look. Her makeup was a disaster now. "Oh, my... I need to get dressed!"

"Shit!" James rolled away from her in pain. His own game backfired at him.

The horn sounded again, making her run to the window, clenching his robe on her chest. She made a sign to her friend and then went to lock herself in the bathroom. He laid down there, trying to calm down.

A few minutes later she came out, the clacking of her heels made him turn around. She had already put on a long coat, he could see she was wearing black stockings. Her full lips wore dark red lipstick, and her brown locks fell wildly over her shoulders. She was stunning, even with her Rudolph's nose she looked too sexy for him, and he felt like locking her in.

"I gotta go now," she said picking up her purse and suitcase. He did his pants again as fast as he could, and got up in one jump to get her.

"Wait," he sounded like a little kid. "I don't want you to go!"

She eyed him in surprise as he started to pull on her coat. "James... I made that deal... but what if I come back after, I'll try to leave as soon as I can, ok?" she took a hand to his face, and placed a light kiss on his mouth. He still could see her cheeks so red in heat behind the fresh coat of powder, and her eyes darkened in passion.

James just growled disgruntled, but took her suitcase from her hands, and walked her downstairs.

"Bye, boys! she waved to Lars and Jason, that were relaxing in the couch in front of the TV.

They seemed to be surprised to see her leave all dressed up, but waved back smiling.

Before she reached the door he leaned to kiss her wildly. She kissed him back with the same intensity, but then pulled away. "My lipstick... baby..."

"Wait!" he pleaded, as he started unbuttoning her coat.

"What are you doing?" Kristen asked in panic, giving a side look to the guys, who were watching them, and now were averting their eyes as she looked back at them.

"I just wanna see what's under this."

He revealed a long sleeved, turtle neck, black dress, tight to her body, that reached right over her knees, leaving him speechless, but, growling inside, he awknowleged it wasn't that revealing after all, and with a deep frown he closed her coat again.

Kristen felt so awkward, but at the same time relieved he didn't see the back of the dress. "I'm sorry... I don't know what to do... please trust me, I can't even drink with this flu."

James nodded, letting her go.

"Do you want me to come back?"

"I don't know," be looked resentful at her.

Her arms latched at his waist and she spoke to his ear, "I'll only be waiting to be able to come back to you..."

"Do as you please," James replied coldly and opened the door for her.

"Oh," she looked down in shame, picked up her suitcase and stepped out with a sad smile.

James closed the door as soon as she was out, he was so pissed. What's this all about? She comes, tells me she loves me in the middle of the night, and then she leaves to go dancing with somebody else? A desperate hand ran through his hair. What the fuck? he thought bitterly. Well, he was indeed worried she was falling to soon for him, but now he wasn't sure what was this little bitch up to.

Adding to his confusion a sudden thought popped tormenting in his head, And I just sent her all worked up in to the hands of that mutherfucker. A rush of anger and jealousy ran burning through his veins. With flaring nostrils he turned to face his friends.

TBC