Hidden Bloom

Story Info
Narrator's dead wife has a lost relative only she knew about.
1.5k words
4.25
5.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grey228
grey228
5 Followers

----------------------------------------

A/N: #NO_HOMO! Originally a picto-story.

----------------------------------------

My wife was an orphan, or so I thought until the day she died. When her attorney dispersed with her estate, I was surprised that she had a younger brother named Gary who lived about an hour's drive away.

I found it strange that she never mentioned having any relatives, even though we were only married a short time (and she died fairly young at 32).

I took off early from work on Friday to track down this mysterious relative. I was mildly surprised when a beautiful blonde girl answered the door. I introduced myself to the young woman, and after briefly explaining my situation, she invited me inside.

Carrie was her name, and she offered condolences on the recent loss of my wife. She patiently listened to my story and explained that Gary and my wife were both raised in the same orphanage. They were really brother and sister, but had their differences. However they kept in touch through the years, and he was surprised and saddened by her sudden death.

As for Gary, he didn't live at this address anymore.

I wondered who Carrie was, and how she knew so much about my wife and her brother, Gary. She could tell I was depressed, and asked if I wanted to go out for dinner. I agreed and we went out and had a good time. I quickly forgot about my woes and began to move on from my wife. Carrie was a funny, energetic girl of 26.

Three months into our relationship, I was waiting for Carrie to get ready when my eyes fell on an old photo of a teenage girl and a young boy. I squinted a bit and found to my shock that the teen girl was my wife!

The boy must've been Gary. Why did Carrie have this picture?

When I asked her about it, Carrie broke down and confessed. She was Gary, but it was a long time ago. My wife had grown up confused about Carrie's lifestyle, and they argued about it when they were younger, but they came to a mutual agreement as they grew older.

Still, it was jarring enough for my wife that she tried not to mention it at all.

I was shocked, but Carrie was so sweet and cute, I only held her close. We curled up on the sofa and spooned for a bit. After a while, we just watched an old Hitchcock movie and fell asleep on the couch.

Surprisingly, things went back to normal the next day. I called Carrie and we went out like our conversation was not a big deal.

A few weeks later, Carrie texted me that she had a surprise for me that weekend. I was so distracted at work that I only gave her a standard "excited, can't wait!" reply and thought nothing else of it until (you guessed it) that weekend.

It was going to be one that I was not going to forget for a loooooooooooooooong time!

Carrie greeted me at the door in a white terry cloth bathrobe, As I hugged her, I noticed there was a candle-lit spread on the table, and dinner was about to be served. But she appeared like she was ready to go out; Carrie donned gold hoop earrings, her make up was done and her nails finely painted and lacquered. Before I could say more, she put a soft gentle finger to my lips to hush me and told me to go shower and freshen up.

The shower's hot spray washed away my fatigue and I felt like a new man. After I dressed and came back out, I saw Carrie was sitting at the table wearing a low-cut evening dress and matching heels. She beckoned me to the table and I sat down to a well cooked meal. We chatted and I saw her play with her fork, her food, her hair, and anything she could get her hands on.

By the time we were done with the first bottle of wine, we were both still in the mood. She pulled me to the bedroom and we slithered out of our clothes. Carrie's petite body was like a teenager's, from her A-cup breasts to her soft femboy clit. I grabbed her by her small delicate wrists and pulled her close to kiss her. Her lips parted to let my tongue enter her mouth, and we played with one another.

With one hand, I caressed her graceful swan-like neck. My other hand rested on the small of her back and my fingers tickled her soft skin. Carrie giggled and tried to get me to stop by bringing my hand to her small perky breasts. She wasn't passive either, and she was gently massaging my cock with one hand while she clutched me tightly with her other.

We both fell onto the bed and began canoodling one another atop the sheets. Carrie's small slim frame felt great lying beside me. When she tired of craning her neck up to kiss me, she decided to tease my nipples by gently biting them. I groaned and inhaled the sweet intoxicating fragrance of her hair. Carrie rolled her whole body on me, and feeling her weight on top made me rise to the occasion.

My blonde honey lewdly licked her lips as she felt my cock graze her groin. She had to slide herself up a bit to look me in the eye, and she clasped my head between her hands. Carrie began kissing me again, first on the lips, then she worked all over my chiseled face. She went from spot to spot: my nose, the tips of my ears, just above the eyes, my cheeks, the nape of my neck.

I stroked her bare back and massaged her jiggling ass as she licked and kissed my face. Each time she snuggled me, I would pull her hips towards me. I felt her growing arousal as she pressed her junk against my stomach. Carrie would instinctively thrust her hips at me and sigh softly when the tip of her nub rubbed against me.

All this teasing by my new girlfriend was making me dizzy with lust. She propped herself over me with her hands on my chest. This raised her up just enough so I could see her cute little nub squished between her hips and my lower body. I lifted my head up so I could nibble tenderly on her baby soft nipples.

Carrie smiled and looked down at me. She lowered her head to meet mine and we kissed. I reached up and caught her by her slim shoulders. I drew her towards me, and our bodies intertwined, almost being one. My cock was aching for release and it was awkwardly nestled between Carrie's milky white thighs. She cooed softly as I began massaging her sweet tight ass. I felt Carrie's arms around my neck and she began wrapping her legs around my waist.

"You want in me, don't you?" she whispered.

I looked into her pale green eyes and sheepishly nodded. She coyly bit her lip and we bumped foreheads.

"M'kay," Carrie murmured, "but please go slow. I'm still a virgin down there."

The lithe little blonde rolled off me and then onto her stomach. She reached into her nightstand got produced a small bottle of lubricant. I was a little nervous but I didn't fight my desires anymore. I knew what I needed to do next.

I took the lube from Carrie and dribbled a nice glob of its contents over her tight puckered bottom until it was glistening in the dim light. She moaned softly as she put her arms under her head and let me take charge. I rubbed the slick goopy gel into her fragrant asscrack and slowly worked her backside with my fingers.

After a little bit, I decided it was time. I climbed over her and I could see her body tense up. Carrie winced, then slowly relaxed, when I first crowned her anus with my fat rigid cock; I eased into her sexy boi-butt with care and patience, making sure that I go slow. Soon enough, her sphincter began to gape. I dribbled a bit more lube as I slowly pumped my girlfriend's butt-cunt, enjoying the warm feeling of Carrie's ass-cunt the velvet coolness of the lube.

I hilted myself and, to avoid crushing her, rolled her on top of me. Carrie squealed at the unexpected turn of events. She quickly decided that straddling me would be better for her, as she could determine how fast I'd go.

Carrie and I fuck for what seemed like an eternity; the pleasure of penetrating her while she lightly scratched my chest with her nails was a feeling unrivalled. When I finally came, her face, neck and shoulders were flushed and beet-red. She let out a satisfying shriek as I drowned her colon with my thick pungent cum.

Carrie and I are happy now, and we've been together longer than my first marriage. Sometimes, when you feel you're done and down, things can work out again!

grey228
grey228
5 Followers