All Comments on 'Forget Living Well'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
One hell of a devious mind

I guess he got what he wanted but he didn't find out why she felt she had to fuck Kevin all the time.

He might be a bastard but she is definitely a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sure a good argument for reforming

the divorce laws!

I can't say she gets a lot of sympathy from me ... she played with fire and got burnt!

If anyone was the winner I'd say it was Ron.

Good story, Bob.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i like the story

not one of your usual stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What's this?

its different from his usual, but he's not that good making revenge stories. i would rather he stick to cuckold stories. he seems to know that subject very well.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
While this isn't JPB's normal

I have to say I liked it.

It was fantasy, it over over the top, and totally unbelieveable, but at least the husband didn't just sit in a corner crying "Why did this happen to me". He did something about it. Just not what you would have thought. While I personally am a big fan of just leaving the situation and not to get revenge, something can be said for the revenge path every once in a while.

It did have some of the elements of JPB's stories in it (Sloppy seconds or thirds, etc) enough that at times I was repulsed as normal, but it still was a good read even with all of that slid in.

-Risq

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
Here you go Bob

Now the cuck fans will be after you.

Someone said Ron would be the winner. But, I think if she just thought things through here a little she could get rape charges against her husband and Ron and old black cock Ronnie could easily end up with child support payments. I don't think he should be thought of as a winner. He could be the big loser.

Good story.

Charleybear

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 18 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

There was some unrealism, such as why he didn't realize that she was cheating when he found out that he was sterile. HELLO, the kids aren't HIS! However, it was still a rather interesting revenge plot, and given how the wife behaved, I don't blame him for setting her up. It's not like she wasn't cheating already. I just wonder he could have kept up the patience to portray the "doting cuckold husband" of his cheating wife.

This is still a fascinating, suspenseful plot, and it was a lot of fun to read. Since I've never really agreed with that saying, either, I have to say that I prefer to read about actual consequences sometimes. Not that a naughty spouse getting away with it isn't a guilty pleasure, but a good dose of retaliation fits my keen sense of karmic justice. There was karma in spades on this.

Then there was the hubby's sense of humor. Yes, he seemed to have plenty of it, which probably helped, given how pissed-off and agitated he'd have to be. I'm not sure that I would have found too much hilarious if I were him. But, of course, I was on the outside, so I could laugh at some of the absurdity of it all. That the wife couldn't see that she was being set up was the biggest joke of all, of course, and THAT I would have found humorous, even at my angriest.

Give this one a 4. It was a nice plot, but the lack of realism on the sterility issue cost it a point in the believability aspect. I don't agree with those who suggested that JPB return to cuck stuff. I like seeing him branch out into revenge stories. For one thing, it confuses everyone, and that is a nice joke as well. Hope he continues and improves in this genre of vengeful husbands.

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderalmost 18 years ago
i think you missed something

Severus: he didn't find out he was sterile; he had a vasectomy when she decided that she wanted a third kid. In other words, he made himself sterile. Granted, the other two kids might not have been his either, and a DNA test on them would clear that up right away.

Little things tend to bug me, and the line about how "she put her cock into his mouth" is the reason that this story didn't get 100 from me.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 18 years ago
Clangs and gongs

I agree with SEVERUSMAX: the hubby playing the caring, loving husband for six months isn't credible. He will either a) blow it and let something slip, b) fall into depression, or c) lose patience and get on with the divorce.

It is apparent that there is no respect in the marriage. The wife cheats on the husband and he cares so little for her that he doesn't tell her that he's become sterile. The foundation underpinning the marriage is already cracked and the collapse is only accelerated by the infidelty.

I suppose that I disagree with JPB's basic premise b/c I do believe that living well is the best revenge. In the story, the hubby endures six months of misery and hateful indifference to what end? A short-lived euphoria of "Gotcha, bitch. Take that." He may feel relief, even joy, at the dissolution of the marriage but in no sense of the word is the man happy. Smug in his "vindication" but not happy.

His actions to facilitate a favorable outcome in the divorce are despicable. He enticed another man to be unfaithful, ruined his ex-wife's relationship with her relatives, caused a child to enter the world who will grow up in a broken home, and committed felony assault and battery. He's a criminal on many levels and certainly not a person with whom I would associate.

The good news is that he's now sterile and cannot add further to the gene pool so I guess every cloud does have its silver lining.

RPBPhotoRPBPhotoalmost 18 years ago
Surprise....

I always read your stories, but with a bit of trepidation - -the husbands are always wimps and the cheating wives/ex-wives are always putting one (or more) over on him. The situations never seem life like, so even though the stories are well written and start with interesting premises, I am always left disappointed.

Not this time - - this was a well written story with a real world reaction by the jilted husband and a compelling tale throughout.

Thanks for writing and posting this one. A winner! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BRAVO # 14

Excellent story! Well written! Believable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Living well... written well...

Enjoyed the story and I loved the revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I Gave It A !00 Because

it had a good beat and was easy to dance 2. Well really because I'm trying to encourage the writer to do more of these and less the other (you know).

Seriously, this kind of story appeals to and entertains more readers and selfishly I'm one of them - so go Bobie - make believers of the majority of us.

Thanks

batjac69batjac69almost 18 years ago
100 as God knows you enjoyed yourself

In reality it wouldn't have been that cut and dried with the black kiddo as lawyers would have found a way to make the husband pay, but it rated high as you seemed to enjoy yourself and actually worked out a story the way a normal person would think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

One of your better stories. Who is the real JPB?

Boyd

hammer17hammer17almost 18 years ago
Good story!

JPB I rarely ever give a score of 100 but this one deserves it. OH and to Charleybear, she can't file "rape" charges BECAUSE her husband TOLD her he was bringing a friend over, and she started moaning his name. She AGREED to everything her husband did, she was even BEGGING for it. Like the old saying goes "You Can't Rape A Willing Soul"!!

Thanks Bob......

Paul

toesmantoesmanalmost 17 years ago
STILL one of your best

This is still one of my favs, Bob. Right up there w/ Vonnie & The Long Weekend; not to mention Sweetmeat. Sorry that you've not written much new lately, I've gotten used to all your stories, even the ones w/ endings that distress me. Oh, well, post some more, you need the challenge. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bad!! Real Bad!!!

Yah that was a revenge. Good enough, i Guess! But, honestly I just don't understand how in hell you can justify the revenge through a Child who is innocent to all the mess! The baby is sure gonna go through a hell growing up .. being a black by a white mother, a bastard and all. It is very very much unjust to victimize a kid for anyone's revenge. Well it's only my opinion.

I know it's a fiction!!! But still it left a foul taste!!!

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
One of your best

I hate your cuckold stories but when your write along these lines your just couldn't be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
First time for everything, I guess

But I agree, for the most part, with Alvaron. Also, bringing an innocent (the child) into the plot was just evil.

SweetNHot2005NSweetNHot2005Nover 14 years ago
Fuck You!!!

Fuck You....Sincerely....a Black baby

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Didn't get even:

Looks like he got at least one up. HA HA HA HA HA.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I would have rated it 5 stars.

However, the criminal assault and beating of Kevin was so outragious and uncalled for that I rated it 1*.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
gave it 5 even with the black baby BS

the wife was a whore anywqay

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read!!!

Thanks for sharing this very entertaining story.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
I GUESS OUR BOY HAS FORGOTTEN A LOT OF CLICHES

about the laugher, the vas-cut, and not counting the chickens, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Only Fair

It took too long to get his revenge. He should have beat the shit out of Kevin way before she had the baby. Still she got screwed in the end. A fitting life for a cheating whore slut wife. Fuck her.

HA

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
excellent read

i enjoyed reading this. Well written and the bitch got what she deserved.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
A little cold

Using a baby to get even is on the sick side. That was a deal breaker for me in this story. eck!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I really liked this one, but

1. Let's hear from the ladies. If you were blindfolded and fucking missionary style, could you tell if it was NOT your husband of 9-10 years?

2. I continue to be amazed at the lover's vehicle being parked in the driveway or in front of the house. I've read this in so many stories. This one may have been even more UNbelievable since it was two "NAPA" trucks.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 9 years ago
Not so Good

There is nobody to like in this story and too many problems as well. First of all, what kind of an asshole goes behind his wife's back and gets a vasectomy? That would count as an ultimate lie and betrayal of his marriage. He should have just stood his ground and suffered the consequences.

Also, are there really married couples out there who always use condoms unless they are trying to conceive? That is just sad (and oh so unbelievable).

Next, what kind of guy is Ron that he is willing to sire a child and never own up to it or provide for its care? As a husband with 5 children, he does not seem the type to make such a decision so lightly.

Lastly, it is doubtful that hubby would have been granted custody of the children even given the circumstances presented. However, it is even more doubtful that he would have gotten away with his little scheme.

Sandy had to know that her husband set her up. A little research by her attorney would have turned up that her husband had a good friend named Ron who was black. A threatened lawsuit and associated DNA test would have loosened Ron's tongue. Hubby would have been up against a host of charges and Ron would have found himself paying child support and possibly divorced.

There were no likable characters and too many holes in the plot for this story to be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@Betterending

It was very good. So whine your way over to the cuck stories.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Not so Good II

I just reread this story and realized that I had not commented on the thing that bothered me the most. Old Kevin got a free pass. Where was the revenge on him? He should have been the prime target for a little justice, considering "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife" and all that.

I also did not like the whole angle with Ron. The child does not deserve to face the life he will have to face. It would have been better if it had been Kevin's kid. At least then he would have to pony up for some child support.

Oh, and to Anonymous on 02/07/15, piss off you simple minded ass. You can fantasize about all of the cuck stories you want. I don't care for them myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BetterEnding

You read the story twice and didn't notice the part where Kevin was severely beaten and robbed? It was implied that the husband set that up while his buddies supplied the alibi.

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
Nothing to like

What he and Ron did was nothing short of a rape... and that is the reason I don't like this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was some revenge.

But I STILL don't think a Judge gives him custody. Not in today's Court system. The Court would have mandated Child Protective Services to interview the kids and guess who loved their Mother, regardless of her cheating? So she got the kids, alimony, child support and the home until the kids all graduated. That, my friends, is how the Courts roll these days. Good fantasy story, but the truth was he got screwed.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Wow how stupid.......bad even for JPB

Bad job of making this story even remotely readable. The husband is the worst person in the whole thing lol . she is better off out of his life. She has a black baby but knows she has never slept with a black guy, Easy to figure out what happened thus hubby and Ron get prison. Just ridiculous and don't say it's fiction. fiction means it isn't a true story this is just fantasy, big difference.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Loved It!

Only thing - will Ron get hit for child support?

PTraumPTraumover 7 years ago
While I agree that how this was carried out was wrong...

There was at least one comment that played the "rape card." That I don't agree with. Point of fact, during one of their sessions he flat out told her that a guy he knows with 5 kids is going to get her pregnant.

In the end none of the characters was likable and all of their actions was, in my opinion, reprehensible. But, sadly, I could identify all of these characters as people I've known in my past, so I can't say that (excepting the court verdict) it was way off base.

Well written even if I didn't agree with the character choices.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Hahaha!

5* for a funny short!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
um...so youre saying cuck-boy

kept the mongoloid halfbreed butt-dumpling ??? 1*

WTF ? what kind of cuckold keeps a "kid" that isnt his ? and is a mongoloid halfbreed ?

hope he dies alone , with his cuckold prize .

1*

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Re: um...so youre saying cuck-boy

Where the fuck did you read he kept his ex-wife's bastard?

Missed the whole part where he threw the whore out of his house, but kept HIS kids, not her last on?

Can't write or read for shit... keep on being an anon, retard.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
As revenge plot goes...

Sure is extreme, but boy was it effective.

I'll always root for men fighting tooth and nail to make sure their children spend the least time possible with their cheating exes - unfaithfulness is a clear sign that a female would be a untrustworthy mother. You don't want you kids growing up with this kind of influences around them, 24/7... So better what you have to do to make sure it doesn't happen.

That being said, I may understand the need of such a plan to take its time to fully unfolded, and, in the long run, it's way worth the wait... til, 'cannot see how I could stomach being around such a cunt for this long, even if the payoff was worth it. This is why people like the hero of this story are true bosses, in my book - to be force to stick around for this long, just to get full vindictive at the end... seriously doubt I could be this patient.

Anyway, one great Bob story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
By the way, just damned on me...

How exactly did this guy managed to be married to Sandy for more than a decade without ever mentioning his good high school buddy Ron to her?

JPB always have those little things that doesn't make his stories hold up to scrutiny. Nonetheless, still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I wish I could vote below one, but that's not possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great plot twist!

Black baby!? Loved it!!

Ocker51Ocker51about 5 years ago
Thumbs Up

One of Bob’s best ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Some points

Nice tight story. The premise was a little forced at beginning to set up the tale but nice twist at the end. Good clean fun. Although it doesn’t make sense that a guy who is restrained enough not to attack his wife’s lover would then be morally detached enough to set her up to be raped and impregnated by his buddy.......And...We didn’t really read any sort of reaction from the wife wondering how she had a black baby. We are assuming that Kevin is not African because he splits on her after the baby is born, presumably because he could see it was not his.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
One

One of.his best. Old Bob likes to put blacks.in.his stories and this time he did it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Barf.

Who would want a piece of shit lIke that for a wife. No man would. Even the father of her baby didn't want responsibility. That was no surprise though. Statistically it's a fact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 months after Kevin was released from hospital

he was attacked again. This time his nose was broken AGAIN, his jaw was broken AGAIN, 5 ribs were broken this time and his testicles were crushed. He lost his left testicle this time as it could not be saved.

6 months after this incident he was attacked again. This time he lost his right testicle and his cock would never be the same as it had been crushed.

He decided to leave town and move 50 miles away. A year later he was attacked again and this time his knees and hands were the target. They had to replace both knees with Stainless Steel ones and his hands were unusable.

He moved to the other side of the country after that but his problems did not end.

He was attacked again. His nice new knees were damaged and he lost his legs above the knees this time. Am I vindictive? You betcha. I was questioned after each attack and had an alibi so no charges were laid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another ridiculously stupid pile of crap from this never was. How ANYONE thinks this idiot is any good is beyond me.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Could of been a good read

What's with these "did I mention ###### is black?" Cheesy! Creative - Not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sad bit

What is sad is someone made a part2 for this story where wife screws over exhubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Racism is alive and well on Literotica

JPB's decision to have the wife give birth to a child fathered by a black man is blatantly racist. With the PI's report and video in hand, the husband would have good reason to check the baby's DNA against his own and thus show he is not the father. Having an interracial baby is intended to represent a greater embarrassment and source of shame for the unfaithful wife. To consider infidelity to have degrees of injustice and disrespect based on the skin color of the paramour is the very essence of racism.

Racism is a sad and pitiful constraint on our basic rights and freedoms. It is a slur on our shared humanity. I hope JPB considers the impact it has had on him and those he loves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Geezus, enough with the SJWs and their "isms"

The half black baby isn't so much about the race as it is the incontrovertibly of the cheating.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Another Home run Bob!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

One of old Bob's better stories. That'll teach the bitch to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anon 09/26/20

Just hang yourself and the world can be a better place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Jesus! The hypocrites just keep coming.......

Nice revenge schtick, there is only one race:human. But then again they wouldn’t know the difference between race and ethnicity.

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
Yuck

1 star for a crappy revenge plan. It's gross! Someone must like being a cuck at some level to take sloppy seconds, bareback or gloved. I can't understand the mentality of continuing fucking a cheating bitch. There are a lot better revenge plans available.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Ah c'mon JPB - we already know you have a four inch dick and Ron being black is packing a ten incher. Even your bimbo wife can tell the difference there.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Yup, me thinks the same. One would think wife would recognize different men even without seeing. Then again she would know that black baby was a result of "role playing" and this would not turn out to be good for Bob. In fact, that would amount to rape.

This whole idea of "role playing" plot is full of holes although the story is entertaining.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Beyond stupid. You can set your watch by the cookie-cutter crap this never-was puts out.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - stupid crap

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 2 years ago

First of all no reputable medical service would perform a vasectomy on a married man without his wife's consent. No tubal ligation or hysterectomy without husband's consent either. She can sue the clinic.

Second in the case of a problem with a child like this the baby is put into the "Don't Show" nursery. Primary used for babies being put up for adoption but for other difficulties as well.

Third her best bet would be to confess in court. Own up to what happened. In other words tell the judge about the night she was blindfolded. Her husband brought in the guy. He consented to the sex and the possibility of pregnancy. That would have helped her father not to be so angry with her hopefully.

Fourth the baby should have never left the hospital. She should have signed adoption papers before she left. The only one who could have stopped that was the father of the child. Her husband would have to pay child support if he did and Ron would lose his family and pay child support if he tried. She had a lot to gain by putting it up for adoption.

Your protagonist is an asshole. He brought an innocent child into the world and took revenge on it. He is responsible for this child being born.

This is not one of your better stories.

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago
@lilacqueen15

Back in the 70s, there were three states that had statutes against sterilization without spousal consent. Currently, there is no state law which mandates spousal approval for a vasectomy.

Further, if a physician forces a spouse to disclose medical details with his wife, this could trigger a HIPAA problem. In this light, the physician would not have disclosed any protected health information. But, the patient might argue he was coerced by the physician against his will to do so; particularly if he was led to believe he had no option.

Obviously, this is a fictional tale and the husband made some questionable choices, but I would argue that if the no fault divorce.laws were fair he wouldn't have needed to. A husband should have just as much right to custody as a wife and should not be fiscally punished because of a cheating spouse. In any other form of contract, the guilty party is punished for breaking the terms. Why are marriage contracts different?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, a few typos. While the story was well written, causing a woman and child to live a life of struggles and suffering I feel that is wrong. Sometimes people are too petty.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Enjoyable fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lilac, he also engaged in a conspiracy to commit rape by deception

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Not pleased with the story line at. Even knowing and accepting it as fiction . Wrong, just wrong

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

No one to like inthis story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting .

If she was worth a shit she would have dropped the mongoloid for adoption .

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

One of your worst, I'm afraid, but that's what happens when you put out 852 stories on a free website. Quantity over quality is your motto? Or, more likely, you are a conglomerate composed of a few dozen writers...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Any man who has intercourse with their wife after she's cheated is a disgusting coward and as pathetic as his whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No

SkubabillSkubabill7 months ago

Aways a great read.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat4 months ago

Sometime it’s worth it to endure a little indignity to achieve a much greater purpose. He played the long game very well. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS