Forget Living Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What has gotten into you Tiger?"

"You wanted a baby; I'm just trying to see to it that you get one. The guy I'm giving you to tomorrow wants to do you doggie and he says I can leave the ball gag out because he wants to hear you scream out his name as he fucks you. His name is Ron, can you remember it?"

"Oh God" she moaned, "Fuck me Ron, fuck me hard baby, make me cum. Make me forget my husband and make me cum."

I laughed and said, "Oh he will like that, yes indeed he will."

There was a difference the next night. Ron and I alternated as we fucked her. He fucked her first and then I waited the period of time it would normally take to get hard again and then I fucked her. Then Ron and then me again. And all the time Sandy cried begged and screamed as we pounded into her from behind.

"Fuck me Ron, fuck me. Fuck me hard and cum in me. Cum in me Ron and make me pregnant. Breed me Ron, breed me. Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh yes lover, fuck me Ron, fuck me. So good lover, so good. I just wish my husband could fuck me as good as you do."

And the tape recorder got it all.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Three weeks later I got a call at work from a very excited Sandy. We did it baby, we did it. I'm pregnant."

"Great sweetie, I'm so happy." And I was. I was really, really happy. After I hung up the phone I went to my Rolodex and looked up the number for the private detective I had already made arrangements with.

"Tomorrow or the next day will probably be good. She is going to want to celebrate."

He would get pictures of Sandy and Kevin arriving and leaving the house and he would record the times and then using his report as a reason I would authorize him to enter the house and set up the bedroom with hidden cameras. I would go in front of the judge and say that I had become suspicious and hired a private detective to get me proof of Sandy's infidelities. I would have the tape of her begging Ron to make her pregnant, video of her and Kevin in my bedroom while I was at work, the private detectives report and DNA evidence that her new baby wasn't mine. I was as ready as I could be. The only thing left was to hang around until the baby was born, get the DNA test done and I would have my revenge.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Time passes quickly when it doesn't matter to you, but when you are waiting for something to happen it just drags along. The hard part was acting like a loving husband and doting father to be when what I wanted was to throw Sandy's ass out on the street. But I wasn't the only one going for an Oscar nomination. Sandy was playing the loving and devoted wife to the hilt even though she met Kevin at our place at lunchtime two and three times a week.

But Sandy wasn't done with pissing me off. She had one more final indignity to heap on me. At seven months she cut me off.

"This is a real uncomfortable pregnancy honey. It is nowhere near as easy as the first two, not that they were easy, but you know what I mean. I think we should stop making love until after the baby is born and the doctor tells us it is all right to have intercourse again."

"Whatever you think best my love. I don't want anything to happen to you or our baby."

I did notice however that Kevin was allowed to continue porking her until the second week of her eighth month. I consoled myself with the thought that maybe his dick wasn't as big as mine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The big day finally arrived and I rushed Sandy to the hospital. I called her mother and her two sisters and let them know what was happening. An hour later her mother and father joined me in the waiting room and a half an hour after that her older sister arrived. I was waiting with eager anticipation; would the baby be Kevin's or Ron's or maybe even the guy from the bar the night we role-played.

The clock in the waiting room didn't seem to move at all. Finally the doctor came out and asked me if we could speak privately and I followed him into an office. Five minutes later when I came out Sandy's mother rushed up to me.

"What's wrong? Is Sandy all right? Is it the baby? Is the baby all right?"

"Mother and child are fine. It's a girl; eight pounds and seven ounces and she has all of her fingers and toes. But it seems that your daughter has been keeping secrets from me. She's in the recovery room and I'm going to go sit with her. The baby can be viewed in the nursery in about five minutes."

I walked to the recovery room and looked at Sandy. She looked like hell, but then that could probably be expected when a five foot one inch one hundred ten pound mother pushes out an eight and a half pound kid. When I walked into the room she turned her head away from me and I laughed.

"I wondered if it would be Kevin's kid, but I guess not huh?"

Her head snapped around and she looked at me.

"Oh yes Sandy, I know all about Kevin and your lunchtime meetings at the house. I even have film of what you were doing in our bedroom on our bed. I'm sure my lawyer will let your lawyer see a copy of it when they get together to work out the details of the divorce. I'll send your mother in to see you when I leave. When you are released maybe she or your sister will let you stay with them because you damned sure aren't coming back to my house."

I turned and walked out of the room and when I got to the waiting room her father jumped up and came over to me. "Have they straightened it out yet? How in the hell could they make a mistake like that?"

"No mistake dad. The doctor assured me that what you saw in the nursery was what came out of your daughter. He cut the cord himself."

"There has to be a mistake."

"There was dad and Sandy made it."

I walked away from him and as I walked out of the hospital I had a huge smile on my face. Did I mention that Ron was black?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The divorce was a slam-dunk for my side. A fifty split of the assets and we got a judge who was partial to wronged husbands. The audio and video of Kevin, the audiotape of Ron's night and a black baby were enough to cause the courts to grant me custody of the kids. The judge also denied her request for separate maintenance and stipulated that both sides pay their own attorneys fees and that the court costs be split fifty-fifty. I left the courthouse with an even bigger smile than the one I left the hospital with.

Oh, and speaking of hospitals; Kevin walked out of Taylor's Roadhouse one night and was attacked by someone who broke his nose, his jaw and three ribs before taking his watch and wallet and kicking him half a dozen times in his stones. He ended up in the hospital. I of course had no idea of why the police wanted to know where I was that night, but they did seemed to be satisfied when Ron and three other friends of mine swore that we were playing poker during the time frame they were asking about.

Sandy is still working as a parts runner for the parts company and she has been staying with her older sister since her father will not allow her in his house. She was granted reasonable visitation rights by the court so I do have to put up with seeing her when she picks the kids up. I always try to smile and be polite, you know, make general conversation. Things like:

"How's it going? You and Kevin still getting along okay?"

I already knew the answer to that one. Once good old Kev found out about Sandy's black baby he dropped her like a red hot brick. She usually gives me a nasty look and mutters, "Bastard" just loud enough for me to hear and then I would piss her off again when I laughed and reminded her that she was the one stupid enough to cheat in her own home where there was a chance that I could come home and find out about it. Then, as a final shot I would ask, "Oh, by the way, how's your kid" and then laugh as I closed the door.

Yeah, the best revenge might be living well, but there is still a hell of a lot to be said for plain old getting even.

12