Forging Manhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has to know there's a difference," Randy lucently imagined, seeing the clear difference in size and girth between his and Dylan's cock.

And that she did. From the instant the teenager nudged his manhood up to the pouty entrance of Paula's already licked womb, she looked as if she was kneeling on top of a roller coaster car without being strapped in.

"OHH..SHIT," the married woman grimaced into the pillow under her mouth, shivering helplessly on her elbows as the stabbing pain of Dylan's erection split her down the middle.

"OHHHFUCK..RANDY," Paula unsteadily quivered, still clueless it wasn't her husband taking possession of her sex from behind.

"HUH," Dylan nonchalantly laughed at the married woman's mistake.

Pressing forward even further, Dylan felt his cock throb mightily from the sight of Paula's knees shaking on top of the mattress along with the way the flesh of her inner thighs quivered as he slowly seesawed his girth in and out of her offered up cunt.

"AHHHH..Randy..what is that..a dildo your fucking me with..God...whatever it is..it feels...OH SHIT IT FEELS GOOD..SHIT..I LOVE IT .....YESSSSS," Paula babbled incoherantly, the whole time totally unaware that her husband was standing in the background, feeling as useless as a dusty book on a long forgotten shelf as the young stud had his way with her.

Crouched in the ultimate position of power behind Paula, riding her like a broken down horse on top of the bed, Dylan sucked in deep breath after wicked deep breath, patiently waiting for the cowering woman below to finally turn around and see that it wasn't her husband doing the damage behind her.

"She's too exhausted to even look up," Dylan assumed correctly as he visually savored the exquisite way Paula's rubbery pink cunt clung like a perfect fist around the substancial girth of his cock.

Gritting his teeth together as he made the bed creak under his plowing weight, Dylan couldn't help but take a moment to reflect on the lunacy of the situation he had found himself in. Feeling a tangible aura of power course through his body as he deliberatly speared the older woman's pussy, all Dylan could do was shake his head as he remembered how Paula Lindsey had been one of the first women he had gotten a wet dream thinking about during his formative years.

After surviving the roller coaster ride of his adolesense and losing touch with Paula's memory, being re-introduced to her in such a graphic way had rekindled a spark of sexual curiousity that he wasn't about to extinguish anytime soon.

At some point during his stay at the Lindsey house, Dylan had made the conscious decision that he would make some sort of move on Paula before he left. The fact that her own husband had summoned him to their bedroom had been complelty unexpected.

Feeling the married woman's tight cunt flinch and quiver each time he slammed the head of his dick against the backwall of her womb, Dylan worked his hands down the length of Paula's arched back until he could wrap his fingers into her sweaty brown hair.

Seductivly twisting his fingers through the strands of Paula's hairdo, Dylan wrenched his arms backwards, causing the older woman's head and neck to flare back slightly.

"I'm gonna make her look at me..I'm gonna wait until just the right moment..just as she's getting ready to cum..then I'm gonna jerk her head back and make her turn her head to see who's actually treating her cunt like this," Dylan matter of factly planned.

Stealing a quick peek over his right shoulder at Randy standing in the shadows, Dylan could see that Paula's naked husband had regained an erection.

"Holy...Shit," Dylan thought to himself as he glared at the older man squeezing and tugging his aroused penis at the sight of Dylan ramming his loving wife from behind.

Dylan could sense from the visible way Paula's knees were wobbling beneath her that she was on the verge of letting go.

"Wait ..till..just..the ...right..second," The teenager patiently gleamed, keeping the furious pace of his fuck motions on overdrive.

"..Your..Your getting too loud..Randy..the bed..the bed..its making too...much..noise," Paula periously warned, worried that the rough thrusts she thought her husband was making into her boiling snatch would be heard by Dylan down the hall.

Hearing his wife's plaintiff cries, all Randy Lindsey could do was blush and jack off harder as the sexually rabid young man on the bed drove Paula over the edge.

"OH..GOD...I'M GONNA CUMMMM.....OOOOHHH...CCCCCUUMMMMMM...YYYEESSSZZZZZZZZZSSSHHIITTT," Paula screamed an instant later, wrapping her mouth frantically around the pillow below to muffle her delirious shrieks of release.

"Damn right your cumming," Dylan wantonly spat down as he cinched his fingers around the base of his cock to keep himself from blowing his load just yet.

"ARRGGHH...AAAHH...ARGGHH..AAHHHH," Paula babbled over and over, her entire body convulsing on the bed as the violent sounds of Dylan slamming his crotch into her behind rippled endlessly through the air.

After nearly a minute long orgasmic display, a completly petered out Paula lost all muscle control and collapsed into a face down heap on the disjointed sheets below.

Dylan simply followed Paula's weight down, keeping his still rigid cock burrowed inside of her as he pressed his massive chest down against her shoulders.

"You've never..ever..fucked me like that Randy..Holy Shit," Paula muttered weakly. "I can't move anything."

Dylan stole a quick glance behind him and saw that Randy had, in fact, came watching the way his wife had melted under the sexual torrant of another man. Noticing the glistening hue that dotted the tip of Randy's deflating penis, Dylan once again turned his attention to Paula below and decided it was finally time to reveal his identity.

"Open your eyes," Dylan huskily ordered down, making sure to keep his cock snug inside of Paula's still quivering womb.

Too exhausted to string together more than two words already, Paula's tongue became all but useless when her eyes adjusted to the all-encompassing presense of Dylan Hyatt's sweaty body pressing down on top of her.

"Oh..Oh........Oh," the naked woman winced like an animal caught in a snare, still unable to keep her shaken and swollen vagina from repeating its rapid constrictions around the surprise invader.

Unable to process the sudden shock of what she was witnessing, Paula lowered her teary face back into the pillow below and told herself over and over she was having some sort of vivid and sick nightmare.

"Damn," Dylan thought to himself, now realizing the full extent of the power he held over the situation. "She can't even look at me...wonder how she'd freak if she saw her husband standing behind me with his dick out..right after he came watching me fuck her?"

___________________________________

If Paula had seen the sight of Randy the way Dylan had, she would have probably broke down in tears.

Randy Lindsey was standing halfway between the bedroom door and the foot of the bed, his deflated and spent cock dangling down from his crotch like a small, raw and reddish sausage as he tried to balance himself of his weary legs. Lindsey felt his heart nearly stop when Dylan raised his weight off the top of Paula's back and made himself comfortable beside her.

"His cock's still hard as a rock," Randy noted wonderously, sensing from the look in the boy's fiery eyes that he wasn't quite through for the night.

Looking down into Paula's eyes as Dylan carefully turned her over onto her back, Randy felt his spine shiver from the expression of unmittigated awe and exhaustion on his wife's bedazzled face.

The fact that Paula's pussy was gaping open and her titties shook noticably across her chest each time her heart beat also registered inside Randy's confused and sexually tortured mind. Feeling an overwhelming need to go over and comfort his confidant of over a quarter century, Randy slowly approached the side of the bed as Paula drunkenly watched him emerge from the darkened catacombs of the room.

___________________________________

A minute or so passed with Dylan sitting on the edge of the bed watching Randy try to approach Paula. All the married couple could do was stare at each other silently, their eyes communicating more than their words ever could.

Sometime during the course of Paula and Randy's wordless conversation, Paula's tired but wandering eyes drifted down the length of the bed towards where Dylan was sprawled out.

Allowing his eyes to follow his wife's curious gaze, Randy quickly realized she was trying to focus upon the teenager's still unquenched prick.

A sick sixth sense that the rest of the night, and perhaps his entire marriage, might be in limbo crashed with a ghastly thud into Randy Lindsey's belly as he stood frozen beside his wife.

Randy watched the way Paula's pupils danced in the dark at the hazy sight of Dylan Hyatt masturbating his cock for her approval.

Without realizing it, his wife and Dylan had made a silent telephathic decision that Randy wasn't allowed in upon until his 19 year old employee spoke up.

"Do you really want HIM to?" Dylan cryptically asked, squeezing his cock hard inside his palm as the married woman subtly rocked her chin up and down...........

Part 3 coming soon

12