Forgive Me, Father, For I Have...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost missed their departure, just catching a last kiss before they exited the booth holding hands. Stepping out to the lobby just moments before they came out, I grabbed another pair of guest passes for them. "I trust you had a good time tonight.", I said.

"Yes, we did.", he answered.

"It was wonderful" she sighed. "You have a cool club here."

"Thank you both. I hope you'll come back sometime soon or even consider becoming members.", I said giving them the guest tickets.

"Oh, I don't know. I'm not sure we could.", he said with a glance toward her.

"Well, either way I'm glad you had a nice night. And as we always say-'Come again and again.' Goodnight." With a smile and a nod he took her out into the night as she giggled at my old joke.

In the weeks following the party, I looked for them. Eventually I resigned myself to never seeing them again. It was disappointing but it was common here. For some a little adventure like coming out to my place is all they need. A single trip reignites the passion that they've lost. But there was something about those two I really missed. Of course, if I'd seen them the next morning all my misconceptions would have disappeared....

Her habit swung behind her as she walked through the colorful beams of light dancing on the walls and floor from the windows high above. He sat patiently as she knelt, but this time she didn't slip between his legs. They were separated by a paneled wall that slid open softly when she said, "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned...and I want to again and again."

12