All Comments on 'Forgiveness Is the Sweetest Revenge'

by Wolfie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Epilog

LaTisha and I decided to wait until my wife's child was born before we lowered the boom on the lovers. I feigned surprise when the child came out black and insisted on a dna test. I also named Darnell as the most likely suspect and when it came back that the child was his it ruined both his and my wife's careers. In fact Darnell was given a dishonorable discharge and my wife was forced to resign her commission. I divorced her and disappeared with LaTisha, leaving our ex spouses wondering what happened. It doesn't matter what they think. They will never find us! We now have three children of our own and I would never be turned on by another man fucking her. She is all mine!

the end

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 7 years ago
Not what the title suggested.

Gross....I figured this was a btb not some limp cuckie who gets off on it. Yuck....he deserves to get cheated on.

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Sick

A cuckhold wimp story with the wimp licking the dudes cum from the sheets. Gross, thought it was a revenge story, not a gay wimp one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
how can he love another woman

he he enjoys lapping up cum and wants to be a sissy cocksucking wimp?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous